Wednesday, October 28, 2009

scar faced

Scar faced

Young master , your dom vibration , vibration is the word of the sage refereeing to the FREQUENCY of thinking , as in Quantum wave event type shit ….

Ahh mirrors ,,,,, tell lies ,,, you can see what ever you want to see in others ,,, I will expand that later or you can see the SHOULD BE THERE ..or compared to todays fashions of others …. In others an of yourelf that is where the lie of the mirror is , in your won , self image , WHO ARE YOU TO DICTATE TO OTHERS HOW THEY SHOOULD SEE YOU , but in your vibration about your own self image , your transmit that SHIHC YOU WILL RECEIVE from others . http://www.instinctualism.org/mirrorless_living.html

Okay so I have a scar ..that is an important jugemenet point in todays world …the skin deep image of beautly that can bee seen if I let myself smile , which I have been training myself for some time now not to do , an acitivity I used to love , but I now stop . so as not to be judged like a book by the cover …yet ,,, ask young master for what you want ,,not hink constantly about what you donot want OK ..the understanding more clearly of the unwanted is important http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html actually it is step 1 ,,,, it is the contrast that set forth the rockets of desire … and the vents that come that allow for the correlation of data to create ….BELIEF in possibility of complex changes .

Complexity of changes ,,, belif in the impossible , my scar is the result of the for profit meidacl system gone wild ,a dn the love ..of loving parents trained in service to PAHROH … belief in the eystem knows best . now enabling me to thingk MORE BRAODSLY , for with out my scar I would not have interst in this topic . http://www.instinctualism.org/dental_care.html wow we are now finding evidence ..observation from science that it is possible in fact when resistance is lowered by exptreme age it happens automactically ,,tooth re-growth …. Most cool … we are finding that the mega company that devoted so much mind fuck funds to advertising to SELL SHIT … that we realy knew very little about the dyamincs of . not broad enough view point . "When a decision is made to cope with the symptoms of a problem, it is generally assumed that the corrective measures will solve the problem itself. They seldom do. Engineers cannot seem to get this through their heads. These countermeasures are all based on too narrow a definition of what is wrong. Human measures and countermeasures proceed from limited scientific truth and judgment. A true solution can never come about in this way." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masanobu_Fukuoka
The glycerin base of tooth paste prevented RE CALCIFACTION … or self repeair of teeth , but …is great for the business of sticking toxic metal in the palce of SELF REPAIR , which they all knew would lead to big buck SALES later in life …

I could ..be worried about the SKIN DEEP … and fix my scars …. But choose not to . for I know MY IMAGE IS THE CHOICE ,,,FREE CHOICE OF THE ..OBSERVER …

Is her EVE or miss good pussy ?

Ahh to describe more now the alter native ,,miss good pussy … I have named her so , like the hurricane .. I will experience her . thru my describeing of her …

What others want to see ,, I said I would return to that , I was lucky yong master for years to run a MAN’S CLUB …. A bait and tackle shop where men came , hung talked complained of course ,,but in that they said interesting things common themes ,,, but 1 special one ,,, who not a customer but he was represented in the talk I heard too , the special 1 was my old man ,,, a maring , adrunk , bad boy opeiun freak , …just freak , womanizer , ..devoted husband and father …. Who after ww2 met a cute chick learned a few words in her language after a few days and said ….WIEEZ U MARRI UP WIEEZ ME …. And so , and eve returns to her home ladn with a common European mute ,,, scandal for a family with such roots not quite blue but …. Big frogs in a small pond ..

Ahh to have EVE as mommy … a real cute Eve , the room mate of briggete bardoe . and dad said even as mom lay dieing not resembleing the human bio macine I had even seen ,,,nothing like my mother , he said he still saw not in THAT MINUTE the same girl as on the movie set on the shores of france . where he was an extra . and ended up hooking up with that hottie … ( ohh why was mom EVE , I never saw her as such but others did , you the kids , wore dollar shoe sneekers while she wore minks and Diamonds , well hell I did not care they were shoes that covered my feet while I went fishing , what the fuck di d , bass want with seeing me WEAR DIAMONDS or minks that ain’t fishing bait …. It made dad happy and mom happy , and that let me go fishing everyday out of their hair life was good ! ..see whatever you want to see , read into things what ever you want to read but I was fucking happy and so was EVE and adaM (may toa expand their presence into infinity or as others say may god rest their soul ) ….. cool ..cool then and now ,,cool for all Eve’s I still see .) .but what of MISS GOOD PUSSY ….. what about her chance for alternatives ,,, be in competition with EVE ,,, be alone .. be GAY ? limited choices only because . http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html is yet written named like the hurricane but not expreinced yet ?

But back to a Free choice to see , whatever we want to see in the other for ever ,,,, reality is up to you , .. it is a result of the vibrations ..of thinking that wave form of quatum mechanics we … the USER OF BIO MECHANICS …. Have free choice over …. The mirro only tells you lies ..even your eyes will tell lies , depending on the way.. you WANT to think . .

No comments: