Thursday, October 29, 2009

another good pussy

Another good pussy

I donot feel a way to word this interms of ,,, young master .. so I will not ,,, that was a simple anwswer to my should of presenting my blogs in ceratin terms of 2nd mind expectations I created for myself based upon living up to the idea I have created in my mind about what others want to make themselves happy…
And from here I jump …. Still livivng the MANIPULATION http://www.instinctualism.org/manipulation.html , I AM not talking about dating but almost any contact between male and female if the partys are living , the effects of SEUXAL manipulation in their experience has within it ,,the ..aspects of manipulation ,,, of COY and shyness of partys ..of living up to the epxpecattions of 2nd mind ..in their own minds . thus limiting what is at first just open social interaction ..

Now 3 years from the phil of 3 years I need that more open ,,social intereaction ,,, I need real live girls view points not just reapeated ,,,, hidden VOYUERISM …. But mind shedding .ego less inteleigent , PURPOSEFUL … dialogues …. This is the next step in my own ALLOWING the flow

So ,,, miss good pussy ( naming of concept ) ,,, yes you have been TAINt’d by the EVE idea , all your life but you KNOW something is WRONG you do not know what ,, is wrong but .there is something and then along cummms phil the window washer …. Well not wummms but comes to wash the corp. ehadquarters windows again , month in month , year after year , ,,, I have for a few years been kinds of embarrassed to wash the window of your company and all the satillte outlets … for when I came out of the closet locally with TWISTED INSTINCT kinda handing out free copies of my book 3 years ago , well one of your employees a married woman … some how she got one ,,, I d o not know shy I gave her one and why for so long we ould talk and talk during the times of my service of that outlet …. And then when I find her at CORP … I smile in an enabarassed way ,, as , different girl after different girl moth after month has come smiling to the door to greet me then maybe the same girl or another one , will come to pay me , with always a fat tip which igave up tryint go give back or take of of future bills ….

But it isRARE you show up at the door when I arrive , I have watched you thru the window for along time , I can see the HURT IN YOUR SOUL sure you got he good job ,,that was supposed to give you HAPINESS AS ..the world told you it would but , there is always the FEELING OF spriti coming from you of emempt;y iness …. The empty rign fignger says volumes , the presense of OVERTLY GAY FEMALES who nod in ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF my IDFFENCE …. For I know you all know who I am .

Yet you good pussy are the SEEKER ..of the alter anitve …. And no one has presented a workable ..expression of it ,,,

You are like the girls who had come to jamming in Jensen only to get side tracked by the female I had currently in my life , a very good person in herself of course , PERFECT EP[XRESSION OF HER OWN . toa …not mine but her won as she SHOULD BE … and very good experiencial teacher for me ,,,, the most perfect 3 years I was blessd to have lived with my very dear friend who I love like NO OTHER … ….. you goodpussy are seeking … and finding dead ends , confusion , GAME PLAYERS

And I still resisit to meet you now for I DO NOT REPREESENT THE WHOLENESS OF http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html for me it is a J & H … like I allude to in twisted instinct ,,the just and honest … to not be ..atleast involved in building I am not the worthy male that I suggest in …. http://www.instinctualism.org/bdsm_training.html to invovle you know I MAY MISTAKENLY … I maybe missing my best helper ? who knows maybe the girl who got side tracked were all my best helpers ,,NO THEIR OWN BEST HELPERS … for the idea at the core of …. http://www.instinctualism.org/time_for_peace.html is the self a girl who is understanding self .. as teacher of teachers and teachers teach what they need to elarn the most ! in my male honor system I may be hindering that which is important it me ,,,\

Importance to me ,,, I get a call form one of my kids separated from me by divorce ..who … I like I like another GOOD PUSSY iwas talking with … understanding that the continuation of FIGHTING only hurts that which hse loves the omost so she left ….. instead of hurt her child more ,,in fighting to satisfy the EGO …of society ‘s ideas 2nd mind shit , she like me as we talked , both understood ….them ,,, the kids are most important and our presence is DE STABLIZING now matter how much conseling is done , the dynics of real human life do not ive up to the … thinking that created the problems willnot create the solution para frased Einstien . . … and as I hear my li’ ones ovice on the recorder and my heart breaks once more , I say I MUST … I MUST PRESENT AN …….. ALTERNATIVE …. For them at all costs . to self …

And in my action you miss good pussy ….. controller … yet slave to that company that you landed such a great job being yourself so young … old enough to have ived hurt and confusion young enough to seek difference ….for in complete femaleness is all aobut you … you also get an alternative a HOLISTIC ALTERNATIVE not just in the confusion of sex love boy and girl but in terms of your choice of eeconics ND ECOLOGY etc etc etc … …. Thru the actions of the window washer who yu tip and smile at … nice to see you once more , I hope you come to greet me directly more often . yet I do enjoy all the others girls also . but there is a connection in those lost soul eyes … and simple smiles .

So your INTEREST .. is the vibration .. I want to see more of in my expreince …. It is my want to see more of you and your sisterhood in all different shapes and sizes and … and ..and ? female human expressions …. Broad enough ?

Two statements that will serve you very well. The first is: There will always be war. There will always be those who aggravate within others a sense of trouble in order to promote the solution that they already have their mind made up about. And so you're never going to come into agreement as a mass consciousness that this is "the way." There will always be disagreements; therefore, there will always be turmoil; there will always be war.
The other statement, that is our favorite is: Well-Being will always abound, so the dominant experience of the majority of people will always be one of Well-Being. So you can decide, at any point in time, in what part of this you want to play. You can use anything as your excuse to align with Well-being, or you can use anything as your excuse to not align. The thing that we think is at the heart of this discussion is my own personal power. We think that's what you are, sort of, struggling for and reaching for.

--- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
Excerpted from the workshop in San Francisco, CA on Saturday, March 8th, 2003
My own free choice ,,, and why would one focus on the aspects of the UNWANTED after the understanding has been Id’d and solutions have been set forth …… for now after the solution ahs come to mind , it is time to focus on that , the solution will speak for it self , the evidence trail of success willt ak for itself , if that is what you want it to do , and if it is about you jus t living the better life stemsing from the contrast that brought about the ..solution no one else has to be involved …it is not your job to FIX the world , in fact that would PREVENT other aspects of TAO from coming into the play ground of time/space with the intent to Expreience a HORROR STORY INSTEAD OF HEAVE ..not my right to choose that for them …. I do not know their PARTS tto fit , why theychoose to come be bornin a war zone ….
Why ? would I not focus on the ..solution ? because for 1 aspect I maybe living thru the concept I want to be held in 2nd mind , in how others see me .

No comments: