Monday, October 26, 2009

fucking freckles

Fucking freckles

So young mster ….. it is not the response of 2nd mind others but you ,,where are you ? the rocket of DESIRE .. has been projected by the law of attraction that brought her …her ..her free choice to position herself ..into your awareness …. This is not a reality of FORCEING but ALLOWING . the action the vents are already in the tao . BURST INTO THE EXPANSION from a flow of thingking . and any thing you do to express your WATNING of it ,, your feeling of WRTHYNESS TO being it ….any thing or way you can expres the thoughts you had that MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD IN THE EPXRESION OF THEM …. Ahh key point is the feeling good while epsressing ,,is there some reason you may not feel good in the expression of something ?

If so … there is your world of SHOULDS …. Living in the creation of 2nd , being responsible for the feelings of other when relaiy is they contro their own feelings and you DO NOT CREATE IN THEIR HEADs ..NO matter what level of guilt mayb e projected to you …

So the other end of the vibrational stick ,,calls the sage … when you think LIMITS and feel IMPOAAIBLITY you are not connected to the Tao … the UN IMPOSSIBLE … and I have choice to admit defeat or to ..RE WRITE …. Think different aspects …

So lil’ girl who stands so close ,, VIBRATIONALLY we attracted each others presence ,… and I will re wwrite you … as one who is ..seeking and finds me ,, along with you I will add another chick from earlier , who was in the pizza shop her friend HOVERING over the pizza delivery dude ,,, you just along fro the ride , yet , the sexy you hidden behind dull glasses and a ..bored look … was touching her own ass and thihgs ,,, those sking tight pants did lend themselves to the notice my notice of your FEMALESNESS …

Ok so girl one is now starting her path of entrenching in the 10% … relaxed living a newer life allowing her allowing her time for changes .. as she wants NO FORCING it is now her own attracting , and too ,,, is girl too . and I am doing what well , what they both like , and that is being the pentrator that is of my designe , responding to their ATRACCTIONS ….. this time fucking SWITCHY in the blondes ass and cunt .. movng from ass to puussy or pussy to ass whatever you like ,,, and girl too . the brunette , is playing with her friends pussy birnging her now to the edge of a realy good strong CUMMING which will make girl 1 buck screams and ride my cock in a way that makes me FEEL 10 FOOT TALL >… yeah me ….. ahh so I re wrote the stick … and leave it as such and feel good ,,, about living in the POSSIBLITY OF TAO . which feels better thatn ,,, stuck . in others shoulds . I leave it to the laws of attractions , which brought us all together today in the first place for eachof us to play the parts we REALLY WANTED the other to see and become involved …
Ok so I got to enjoy all those freckles on the back of the blonde whose stood so close to me that my eyes ran down her neck into that loose shirt … she so bored with her life that her passion was for DRUGGGING HERSLF instead of living . … and so while she cumms over and over this girl who , lives instinctualism , nude natural mirroless . etc , studying at ther own pace the words of the sage to correlate the changes of her own growth , …. As she starts to buck and cumm on my cock I grasp her fore arms and bury my cicl in which ever hole I find myself in driving her organisms over and over …. Till I am about to blow my load in that orgasims slut … and I with draw ..sure I may have depsoisted some of my live perm in that girl but I want to save enough .of myself to fuck the girl friend who brought her to the level of my FULL ENJOYMENT and as she curls up in that ili; ball of organsisming girl I love ot see , I move towards the brunette , wo is currently being licked int extasy by a currently OTHER facelsss girl friend who these girls aceept a s SISITER WIFE , …. And I rub myself back into penetatable state knowing I will get good sns tiff once once in HOLE … and this girl I feel so good about her WANTING of me that I enjoy so much to fuck her face to face … looking deep into eyes that call me , ..FUCK ME MASTER PHIL FUCK ME PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR LIL SLUT ….. Sir ! …. THIS a girl who is now knowing her Power of attractiona nd free choice … is calling to me , …. Blending of co –creations .

Ahh young master the other end of the stick youa re free to write except is you FEAR what others will FEEL when they read it and KNOW IT IS YOU ! A YOU that everyone can come and see to talk to to find is a real flesh and blood human EQUAL TO THEMSELVES .

Now does it HURT YOU to express .. your wants ? if so pull back and coreelate your shoulds some more , you are worried to much aabout how others will respond to you ..now think aboit young master about me ….. I state that I want to be an example of CHANGE ….. and I get a pump out of this chance to expand ..almost if I have been waiting 3 years to do some more ,, now that I have better understanding about what I am doing …. Better feeling place not so worried about what the NON ATTRACTED MAY FEEL for my words are for the …ATTRACTED ONES ….

No comments: