Saturday, October 17, 2009

clit rings

Clit rings

Ahh young master … to stop resisting the TWISTED FIRE STARTER … http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ8iFwlYBrI …..yet the word STOP is the action of RESISTANCE IT SELF …HOW ABOUT …ALLOW ALLOWING , that phrase needs to be cleared up a bit …. It is me ….ALLOWING in a 1 mind state … not me in a 2nd mind state of allowing myself because I have a filter of shoulds ..to let myself become more allowing …. I said that I noted the EVE spirit as worthy in talking to her ,,and I have noticed that was ALLOWING … she as she is and I was and I am . now I remember writing abou that lil mom yesterday like a warning aobut getting sucked inot the MIND SET the Eve spirit …instead I say stay GIRL do not become this IMAGE of woman the construction the made woman …. But be herself . but at the same time I allow allowing and remember that the good thing my words are only a POINT OF ATTRACTION to those who find them usefull for them …. Useful as ZHUANGZI discussed …was all about …the HAPPY HAPPY of the personel inaction or use of that which many others may view as NON USEFUL . I do not have to be good I do nothave to be understandable and I can still be usefull .
I … 2nd mind myself all the time thinking how can I claim to teach when I can not rmember all the shit right on the top of my head when I talk with everyone ….. and there I go again NOT ALLOWING …. Them or myself to gather the tiny bits …. Of data to correlate …the experience of everyday in everyway things are getting better is not just about GRAND MIND OPENINGS . …or great receiving of manifestations ,,, it is the tiny expreinces that correlate into belief …. And then as the agreement state or LAW is set ,,,nothing does arrive without your own BELIEF in its possibility ,,,,, thinable things manifest in the world of the thinkable …unthinkable things and they vast ,, unthinkable things stay in the possibility of tao , until such time as the hints of their THINKABLITY become some what of a Belief in their POSSIBLE http://www.instinctualism.org/toa.html

remember HAPPY GIRLS WANT TO BE FUCKED . it is their deepest truth of DNA vibration eminating form the DNA vessel that the toa is using for expeince int his time/space event ,,, she loves pentrations ,,she loves to get fucked and you are designed to be he pentrator ,,SHE CALLS THIS FORTH FROM YOU ….! Look again to the gorilla she calls him ,,he the silver back is involved in games with the kids when she comes DEMANDING you big strong male with a tiny idck ..FUCKE ADN FUCK ME NOW I will pound the dirt in demanding for your cock ….. . HAPPY GIRLS WANT TO GET FUCKED …..
OK this is my finding the positive aspect of EVE … http://www.instinctualism.org/book_of_positve_aspects.html . I have cleaned up eve … cool allowing eve is to allow her to express her OWN concept of better and knowing I DO NOT HAVE TO PLAY the game …. I can leave it and her and move on , and let HAPPY GIRLS attract me happy girls attract you young master ,,,, not TRYING to ignore Eve any more for in the ALLOWING OF EVE … I have no more ENERGY OF FOCUS ON HER EXPRESSION OF MY UNWANTED …. For it is now a wanted … the manifestation arrived the energy aspect is over ….. who wants to get fucked ..by YOU ! young amster ,,,, their presense is the evidence trail of that DAY ..no further than that day with no ….. NEEDYNESS of any tomorrow ,,, yet the truth of your attraction is HAPPY GIRLS LIKE TO GET FUCKED ! and today in your allowing of things you get INTERACTION many people in many ways all bringing to you realy the pieces of data and blief ,,, someones grandmother maybe the frind of someone else who will be the door way to tht which you have seen in a dream .
LET YOURELF DREAM you are mot making things or creating ..like many SHAM( self help actualization movement ) teachers describe ..in daydreams you are letting DATA correlate into stronger and stronger BELIEF points , and when YOU FEEL LIKE IT CAN HPPEN THERE IN YOUR daydream the happening-ness of reality will flow into reality ….AS THE SAGE SAYS …IT IS …LAW …. As I say it is the evidence of the expansion thru interation in thes time space thru a vast AGRREEEMNET between all quantum players http://www.instinctualism.org/paradox.html it is law is a better sound bite .
Allowing for TIME ..the ten% of a life time to date ,,taken off from the mind fuck so that DATA can be correlated for the individual person in their own way at their own pace of ALLOWING ….. http://www.instinctualism.org/time_for_peace.html i or you young master do not have to TEACH per se as to provide the stable lie style …that tour of duty has done that the PERMACUTULE interaction of earth ship house food forest etc ..has done that MASLOWS HIERACHY OF NEEDS MET . allowing for personel growth . little piece of data or LIFE everyday in everyway ..adding to getting better and better . THE INFO .. is all about I never have to be the VESSEL of vast data expressions like a teacher giving a LECTURE ….. now data is in books upon books on video in the quiet mediation and the beauty of trees and the ALIGNMENT OF SELF PLEASURE .. and the total ENGROSSMENT of her fucked …her nature of SUBMISSSION being expressed in her pentrtaion . http://www.instinctualism.org/penetrated.html

Or to allow allowing ,,what is growth of the TAO … expansion is the allowing of expansion …. So I have a resisitance I know it it is EVE spirit expressions …. But I am feeling the coming of my allowing more and more ,,, it is attraction I just goota allow her to NOT hear my words while I am around to FEEL the sicord …. The discord …it is natural for I MA SOCIAL ANIMAL … having a sense of 2nd mind is fact , I can not create thru it . so I am not responsible for it FREE CHOICE IN FOCUS … but I do have the choice to not be around to see it PAIN it’s discomfort .

WHEN YOU CAN see that which you do not like as OK ,,, you are ok …. Yourself and letting the energy of toa flow ……….. nothing can flow as you do not allow it to flow in the TV show outthere which is not YOUR LFIE choice but theirs , who am .. I . to create in their life , it is their life and I am just a septator of it … it is not unitl they ask ..FUCK ME PLEASE YOUNG MASTER is then they are now of your life and then your FREE choice to involve with … eve spirit.. I don not like for I see it as socipathic greed of overt OVERT selfish ness , but . in a MUCH LARGER PERSEPCTIVE it has brought about the FIRE STARTER OF podigy which is cause for the cycling of trapeped bio logical wastes ,, trapess once used mthose millions of years ago , the co sytem was dependant on that volume of RAW material for its health … but lately for millions of year it has been trpped and we EVOLVED thru mush of the WORK of the EVE spirit’s manipulation of SEXUAL STRESS inot making KINGS who fought over PUSSY REALY … who amasses fortunes to sdorne the female while they went hunting … for the girls to adorn the kings so they could show each other their EXAMPLE of arm candy I AM ON HIS ARM … and look at the gold he has ….. my godl since iam 1st wife ..it has been my own ….non positive aspecting her presence that shad kept me stuck …

EVE NATURALLY LIKES COCK more tha plstic dildoes or even a girls tongue … she love dick . life is good …………. Jam with the band go with the flow ,, let those who are supoosde to hear listen ….it is the law of attreaction .

Now how thisrelates to clit rings , or beely button rigns , nose studs . even era rings … all those NAILS in my toy of softness … if I wanted to chew on NAILS I would have been an old fashioned carpenter … holding a mouth full of anils ,,, GIRLS ARE MADE SOFT AND WET FOR A REASON …to be enjoyed . and no piece of PHAROH’s self image could make a girl any more pretty than I her in her naturaist state .

I sell belly buttom rigns nipple rings ,, sharks jaws with the piercing stud behind it so it will look like the sharks teeth are biting down on her nipple instead of MY TEETH … and yes yu can use that on your clit if you want …. Giggle giggle giggle the go to each other as the lead inot those words ATTRACT FROM me that which they want to be involved . but keep it all hidden because of SEXUAL MAINPULATION ( that is the state of allowing I kow has served Economy and thus served GIA the earth bio sphere in the releasing of stuck material … HEY all that oil all that limestone both are evidence of DEAD LIFE … all was once using those materials in growth … all that RAW CARBON AND RAW LIME ..must some how be healthy to the bio shoere in ways I do not understand … .
Sexual manipulation the greatest tool of the slave master … has allowed the TWISTED FIRE STARTER http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZ8iFwlYBrI to be helpful things happeing beyond THINKABLE unitl they become thienkable then more UNTHINKABLE SHOW UP .
The whole point of the physical experience is the expansion beyond that which is. That's why eternity is eternal. That's why there is something more than now, because the now will foster the desire that the Non-Physical Energy will answer. That's why there is eternally more. Always has been, always will be. --- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
Excerpted from the workshop in San Rafael, CA on Sunday, August 15th, 1999
So infanticide in apes has been bugging me , the EVE spirit I in anger was comparing it to giving it HUMAN MOARL VALUES …. But the ape does not fear death or return to tao ..the transisition http://www.instinctualism.org/healthinsurance.html the baby the REAL USER of the babys bio machine does not fear ENDING for there is no ENDING ..only becoming I in I in I again …. The new silver back is the chance for NEW IMPORVED DNA creations and she can ot have a new baby while she nurses the lil baby ……. We are the EVOLVED of that activity …who now no longer practice infanticide except thru WAR FARE and in the sacrifice of thinking more about $$$ that we give up our chance to love kids for more time at work . eve and the daycare industrial machine ….all good …. I do not want to live it , so I d ont have to fcus on it beut be an expression of alternative to it ….
The gorilla mom is pureR IN CONNECTION TO SOURCE , more invoved directly in the expansion activity as is NATURAL for the bio machine sued . in my JUDGEMENT I feel the disconnection … a negativiness … my free chice is to understand the eternal .
The eagle is gone ..for 4 years I have had bald eagles around well now so far already inot oct NO eagle ..i do have the SEA TURTLE actually much more rare … the sage described a herd of squerils eating a person garden as an EMOTIONAL indicator ( she her inner self attracted the herd ) … the GREATER self tryint to get your attention . a herd could mean many small aspects of life are eating away at your joy …. The eagle is known to me to be strenthg INDEPENDENCE …. Etc , the turtle is wisdom and age ..the SEA TURTLE is freedom of the whole world on top of that …. An omen as tradition and perjoritve meaning stimulate in the trained brain , is of problems but NO these are gifts of information..the first IMPULSE of knowing or intuition is always the most pure … what would german roaches mean ?first impulse is home changes this no longer being mine but the habitation of others ………. First impulse of questioning the meaning of an indictator

No comments: