Wednesday, November 4, 2009

hands around pussy's tiny waist

Hands around pussy’s tiny waist

Bask bask bask at manifestions arriving … so as I notice her hands buried in the sheets alternating from grasping and holding to fingers spread out wide and extennted , and I marvle at how my haodns cover that tiny waist which spreads into the baskket of un used mother hood those hips formsing the sweet now spread ass and thighs where fro, behind her between those soft thighs I am forcing my just ready to explode cock deep inside inside of her .not letting her squirming struggle force my cock to explode in cummm pumpong sperm n that hungry wet pussy .. no I want to force her to be still to let my excitement settle down my dick calming down buryed deeply inside of her , so to continue this fucking of her for a while longer ( I am only at 6 of a 10 count down in my head ) I don’t want to blow my load of sperm in to that young little pussy yet …. And her instinct is trying to milk it from from the hard cock buried totally in her making her body feel more than it can bear any longer to feel . waves of orgasiming ,,not just her toes curl as I look over but seemingly her whole foot curls in contractions , yet ,,,, the good girl submits….she no longer uses words like , yes , oh my god or more don’t stop , you’re teasing me please fuck me ….no we are long pst that well into her multiple orgasims a seies of moans of breathing of stugle to get away MAKE IT STOP and the expression of her GOOD GIRL subbie self ..LETTING MASTER HAVE HIS PLEASURE …her screams she swallows I will have to work aon that expression but not now … I I am having my own exercise of male multiple orgasims , and with this little girl I am having to focus in my head….. re draw all the elelctrical wiring diagrams in 12 volts of my house project so as to keep my focus and control ……. Girls will force you into an ALTERED STATE OF CONSISUOS . so it is best that you design t he state you want to go into before it happens ,,,, “ put your passion in your pocket to be enjoyed later “ ross Jefferies

And like the skill of a master in marital arts … also those of teaching of BROTHER ROSS http://www.instinctualism.org/dating.html a guru of NLP nuero linguistic programisng ,, understanding STATES in humanity your won first and most important for if you lose control of self , the game is lost ….. and I am reminded of thw wisdom I had heard form so many teachers in past and the sage now says it or I extreact it …… no matter where you go ..YOU TAKE YOURSELF WITH YOU …. So start every journey there in you .. make any needed changes there first or you will be destined to repeat what you found to be the unwated in your next destintation also .

Bask bask bask …… I do not care who I get to talk with about my ideas ,, I am so happy that I am .. I am letting myself talk ,,,, changing me befoe I make any moves for I will take myself with me …. I am not hidden young master … the squeegee car is very noticeable and I wear BFO shirts with squeegee written on the back ( bright fucking orange BFO ) who I am my name is there … my picture there , where I live there right on a state of Florida designated scienc drive ….. I ain’t no fucking hermeit hidden some where nope ,,, I here among everyone everyday …

So from her well preactised pick line …( her pick up line ? ) yes hers she had planned herself ,, most probably I expect after noticing me around for a while in her FIELD of attraction ..to be ready when the attraction point felt RIGHT for her …

,,, it is no longer Sauna weather I do not sweat all the liquids I drink and coffe runs thru me like beer ,, so now I get to buy aonthe bump of may favorite alkaloid and get a piss break at the same time …. Dunkin has clean johns and they are well spread out thru my territory . so after using the john having to F’ing wait to get int , then a line at mid day I must have been there atlest 15 minutes already …. This chick comes up to me as I am next ot order and asks ….. Are you the squeegee guy ,,, Yep just like the shirt says I reple what can I do for you ..figure it is anew customer .. and her next word throw me into my first altered state of the the next hour …… are you alos that INSTINCT GUY ….. wow .. what can I say but yes … so yes , and as I start to ask how did she know of that ? she presents her LINE ….. where can I buy your book ?.... that was the line she banked would cause longer discussion .. and very correct ..for first I would talk her out of wanting to buy it …. ( ahh the expression of my self worth when it comes to not feeling that …. Welll here again the words of an older sage who said PHIL who are you to not let that little girl fall inlove with you ? what gives you the right to not let her see the good she sees in you … who made you god to destroy her fun …. The voice of the sage is everywhere )

We got coffee and started talking out doors a the dunking at kanner n us1 …. And what a fucking tlk , I think she had studied the arts of NPL her use of my own wording …. Finding the words they use then tlking in that langugge creates a feeling that what you say … is coming from her own thinking process . lessening resisitance to suggestions to concevieve … to think ,, to feel …. And then altered state 2 ,,,, ohh the girl is to cute to fucking T … buttom cute , model sweet califormia back coumty hippie chick breed ….. and …now to me finding out how she found me .. ABRAHAM ok , some web search for local Abraham group and I poped up on one of the pages and what was there was so weird she said she just ahd to see what I am about ,,,,

And …and ,,welll I am confusing hard to read the site needs some work , but but ,,, she went on have you seen the tv show about the MOROMAN wives ……. So off we talked , and I explained in much more detail what and where and why ,, like the idea of placement near a university town so that I talke with the young up and coming people with minds like herself , she a grad who moved her because her company sent her here , she would rather some day head back to the n. cali or Oregon county side .. italked about how I sense that I shuld r,ealy put my efforst in talkingto girls more ,,, teaching, learning from also every good teacher is a student ,,form girls ,,for guys do not get it .. but if the girls urged it , then they would get it ….. last month from 1 site only I got 8,000 unique hits , then add up the other 5 sites I post to and I have over 20 k hits and of that from data I can gather 80 to85 percent on average uniques and returns especially are from college aged girls …. Hmmmm that is my market group . those who like her have tasted enough life to hae formed a desire ,,that as of yet is not being SERVED bythe options of of life and and love styes avaialbe . , issues seen their mothers unhappy on antidespressants etc …. Shit just ainlt working out twith boyfriends ,, and girl friends area great but ,,but ,,but ..… then up came up…. babys , came her dating life ,,she likes dating Daddy .. then her own understaninding of the benefits of sister wife lifestyles …..

Bask bask bask ,,,, then ALTERED STATE time again … now this chick from first glance got my nitce ,,, I had to atke a dep breat and center myself ,,, keep saying over and over just friends just friends , talka bout your idea nothing more .. just intelictual conversation that is all that will come of this … while in our talk I started to notice the classic states of of INTERST … non verbal ..VIBRATIONAL COMUNICATION we all give off to eah other no matter how hard we try to suppress it ,,, it can come in the form of Attnetiveness on her part , great nice I like that ….but that Bra-less shirt which formed around those perky nice not s=tiny yet smallism well full with the promise of being food for children giving …. When the nipples started to show … I lost my shit ibg time …. And started to slide into ALTERED STATES … and then her next OP TO GO FURUTHER … as I talked about how I have not sold 1260 s. Indian river dr. yet ( see nothing hidden it is really forsale and well …. exposure is good for business ) and that I have been eating from a series of SFG’s square foot gardens http://www.instinctualism.org/sfg_gardening.html for over a year now but still have my own expective block when it comes to gardens as compard to fruit trees ,,she being versed in the words of the sage understaood … my refences ..invited her self over for her own background with gardens as a kid hae been much more positive .hher step mom was a wizzz with plants ….now here young master , you have 2 choices ,,, give her your number ,,, or take hers ,,if you take hers you are the BEGGAR once more …. If you do the 1st ,, you are the GORILLA advertsing who you are ,a nd letting her freely choose you or not … I gave her my number .

But who cares what will happen ( that sentence is me running the same negative SCRIPT in my head ,,who cares? Well I must or I would not have written that statement to be honest ,,, what you resist persists ) … bask in the positives that did happen not the wanted that my remeind me of a current state of LACK … SO bask ! … I again I got to talk ,,,, and in each and every one of these unexpected events of talking over my ideas in such details with total strangers I I AM CHANGIN MYSELF BFORE I MOVE ON ! …. So the self I take with me into the new will b e atuned to the new …
Oooooh the opening paragraph ,,, was the alterd state I found myself fall ing into as I saw her nipples swell in her shirt her smile grow on her face and her talking about often likeing to date Daddy ..we went into such braod areas of my site .. no taboo left untoached in that little talk …. Bask bask bask , in the realizing of the wants happening to you everyday n everyway things are getting better and better .

( yet ,, I am not ready for her … I have not the site done up … if I enter into any relationship now I bring with me …myself ! the wrong self …. )

ok how to RE FRAME the preceedeing sentence so that I feel RELIEF I feel un impossibleibly but OPPURUTUNITY ….. SHE and the girls friends she likes to have around her but feels so empty in just having them only …. If she and them were to re do instinctualism with that GRILS TOUCH ..ok all my own work is one path stream from the opening page but then a new web site that is directed to those young masters,,the girls will CALL YOU …. OVER THE BIRCK WALL IN HEAVEN because they have been there … and they the MOTIVATORS that cute girl will motivate you ..especially after she is on the other side of the wall calling you she thus ATTRACTS HER WANTS after she clears up her own vibrations ..cool I am happy with that my want is that … is she to be with me for ever NO ..she is to use me as tool for her own CLARITY then move on to that young master who will build it in OREGON OR NORTHERN CALIFORINIA her wants manifested piece by piece ….with her friends also or maybe they will call more options of young amsters to present them options to choose from ..ths possibles …..will young master ADOPT ..we are very adoptive .. hell we adopt animals as pets we are very adoptive look at gorillas they adopt human observers …so if she were to fuck me with the smile on her face the nipples poping out in excitement , if her indicators are such , she will milk me for the life I shoot naturally and young master will be ahppy to have this one cutie and baby to … just looka t how often we ..you and me young master date girls with kids ..it is like so f’ing comonon …. . She …she even if I feel ,,( bad feeling palce in my not allowing of the possibility she presents ) she could be the PROCESS ,,THE START , THE UN FOLDING OF the unthinkable . to me right now ….. ahhh that feels more like RELEIF for I am in a state of allowing the good I want !

let myself ! allow the good I want to express to espress , feel the RELIEF of letting myself …allow .

A happy life is just a string of happy moments. But most people don't allow the happy moment, because they're so busy trying to get a happy life.
--- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
Excerpted from the workshop in Sacramento, CA on Saturday, March 15th, 2003
Bask bask bask , in the noticing of my past wants that are surrounding me today ,,the above girl ,,the great view I have during my moring run ,,baby cat here at my feet bothering for petting ….. all little things I had asked for ,,the pill things asked for in so many ways put out as wants tha I do get ,,so bask …bask bask ..noticie these il things that make up life .

No comments: