Friday, November 13, 2009

Hair pulled pussy

Hair pulled pussy

Ahhh to get out of the male mind and into the FEMALE mind , what an oppurutunity , given because I asked for the opportunity ….” Hey look I write and run a web site devoted to social anthropology , just human life issues seen from an LATER NAITVE perpective and an well you are an interesting young woman an I would value verymuch to gather inspiration for talking with you in detail about some issues “ I was supprized at how naturally I go those words out to this young woman ,,,so I sent her to my site and ..low and behold she said yes , and wee met for coofeee

Nice thing about his cooffe stop it has a couple tables out side off to the side and no one ever uses them so , we were albe to talk without disruption , I had no idea what I would talk about ohhh , sure I gotta admit to having some very nasty fansty about this lil girl that is ony antural I am just a red bollded male , but this was one othose times I had to put my passionin my pocket to be enjoyed later … and I am thinking much later for the truth behind ,,caution what you wish for you will mostly get it , ahs come true so often in my lie , I do not worry to much about the future of pussy .. it will come I want it them to come and cummm … really after I have new dynamics in my life , I hopes for newer results new information ,, new evidence trails

So , I start off , welll first getting to know her better , sure I have watched her , seems single a male friend interacts with her , they hug but it is much more friend than lover . so … and no lover shows up … waz up ?

Well currently I am focused on leaving for School so I have no place in my life for a relationship

Are you dating this friend who is around , does he fill a sexual spect ?

No he is gay …..
I do not get that how can any guy be gay around you ….. he must have totallyrepressed himself after a life of just to much confusion stress , not knowing what to do or what was expected of him to the point he just gave up turned off his instinct and found a much easier path , I totally understand , but

Do you think , that if you were realy opne to a relationship withhim , in the way he …he nedds relationship fomr to be …would eh go yu ?

What do you mean , in the way he needs , what does he need ? I realydo not understand what guys realy NEED , they are so confusining in one guy it is sex for a week or two , between footballs and thenhe is oof forgetting we ever were together ..for ever … he said starting off ,,then the next guy ,,, is teeling me about his un dieling love for me and my perfection by the end of the first time we talk at a frind house , and honestly I beielve he realy believes he in total and complete love with me , ready to buy the house and have 10 kids …… and that scares me to death ..nice guy great guy , sweet guy , craxzy guy

No ,not crazy just manipulated confused , wondering what the ruck in going on …. This guy has good prospects was in unviercity ..things all planeed laid out .

Yep , but to fast to far , real nice sweet guy cute …. But

Neddy right …

Yes and no , I mean most guys are realy needy , as much as I am feeling needy for them too in the moment we get together . and then well we get together and things are great really great

Good we we heading intot sex and you are living the feelings life right now not just repeating to me data life ,,, and in this I am already breaking your STATE , but if you can drift back into .. YOUR needing … and metting a guy while in that state … like now yu say you are Freely choosing to be alone .. and have a male friend , but is there not truthfully an aspect of fansty life , that needing that flows up and down ,,,, I do not know t if you stumbled upon a page title lesson plan http://www.instinctualism.org/id106.html here i am bringing up the …NATURE OF SEX ..THE evdivence trail that kids want to start masturbating by like age 3 and girls reach levels of climaxs at those early ages already …this is science .. so you too escpecaiily at this age , still have the INSTINCT but you have MANIPULATED YOURSELD suprresed yourself …do you get what I am saying ?

Yes , I gotcha , and I kinda have ot or I would end up sleeping with every guy I meet , well not that bad realy but , I would be having sex ..way to often with way to many people … I had to do just hat manipulate myself ,,form like when I was 10 or 11 and especially in middle school where ig ot realy good at hiding ..pushing down what I wanted ,,but eh did live in my dreams and my own private time if you knw what I mean .

( oh now I was hitting an alterned state ….. floating off like I did in the blog hands around her tiny waist … the mind is so fast ) but that blood and hormones pumping IN SPIRIT ACTIONED ME ,,INSPIRED ME . TO DO WHAT I am suprized I did ..)

those fanantsy I see in myself grow ,,in complexity , in activity the longer I go without sex , I believe thatis what is FUELING BDSM . I sure you got the message of my …my part , ideas . thought s whatevers , about BDSM form my site correct ? http://www.instinctualism.org/bdsm.html ( a very unfinished page )

yes

ok I am going to do something , again in the site I refer to my back gorun as a hypontitist and gives limks ettc . http://www.instinctualism.org/hypnosis.html ...... i want to explore the growth of these DREAMS these wishes ,, have you evr heard the old saying
caution what you wish for , becaue you willmostly get it …

well yes maybe I think something like that .

ok close yur eyes .. and lets tryto get back into that state where you wee ,,, that place where you said you would probably end up sleeping withway to many gusy … the time you have been ..wait close your eyes and listen and see if you can get back there . I may touch you and if I do remember we are in public , and just try to tell me what is going on ,,, the WHY you want …. This want ….
So you have been single awhile no guy is having the gut s to talk to atleast no guy you want to talk to you .. so a few motnhs have gone by and … there are lots of men you see guys you know who you would love to be touching you , you want to feel their presence next you , to soak up thme , to smell themin your mind to her them breath ..to feel that passion rais e inthem and yourself f. till your mind goes blank like a brite whilte flood of wanting them here and now in any way . possible … I am going to just touch your hair for a second here , let me stand up .. get behnd you , stay in this dream and whether the guy changes or the palc eyou are at withhim changer let is all flow as it comes into yur minds eye . I go t my eyes closed ok … her state was one of being in her fansnty world and allowing me to be present there also … cool veryfucking cool

It seems so , natural that you two starting kissing the breathing the heart pumping , his presence your presence time stops tands still there is not life goals palns there is nothing other thatn just ,,, feeling , what is that feelings ...

Wanting …. I am wanting him . to ..to take me to just hide me ways . take me here and now , what ever where ever , I just want to touch hime be touched by him to feel him ..

You want to feel him enter you ..right … his fingers and hopefull his pensi his dick tyou want that also …. It is ok just relax thanks for doingthis with me …

Yes

And …. I find myself stokeing her hair at this time like I had been doing it for mintues but I too ws lost … in thevent …. You want to be taken , to be forced to give the submission ? the permission to be free to be naked withhim . to explore his body let him explore you body to get lost in nicer pefect hot dirty sex . and not thinkg but just fuck … youw ant his to take you ….. and I at this time …take a fullhand full of this young adys hari I mean like almost all . kinda that MANE OF A HORSE thing . befro eyou ride girl … and pull that head back rather forcefully but not to fast to create shock and break her state ( I am again I am suprezed how ell this shit is going for this experiment of gathering info ) and I cup my hand around her throat …. You want to be taken and free …

Gasp breathe ……yesssssss ( release there wa this total relaxation and letting go )

And I stopped . sat back down …… she had to take a minute to compose herself , smield and said that was fun … I agree and I gotta be honest I am having a hard time myself a.. you are way to cute , but this is science and I want to thank you very vey much for talking , I gott have a smoke and rink cooffe and and now think …bdsm …hmm I need more info on the gensisi of the WANTING to be FREED ! I need time to think and write .
So I am gong to become a blog ? ohh yes you willbecome a blog no doubt … in fac the start of much more .. I am sure in time .. thanks . see you later ( well it iddid not end that fast but over and gone on withour lives ,,me quiet sexually shaken )

Now that it is written , I will see what comes of it as it pertains to how I approach themes in ufutre blogs … will I whow a bit tof the MANIPULATION OF EVE UPON HERSELF … ? I do not know what will come fuck just writing brings me back inot heta sexually confused state .

The basis of your life is absolute freedom, the goal is joy, and the result of that perfect combination is motion forward, or growth. Your goal is to find objects of attention that let your cork raise.
--- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
Excerpted from the workshop in Virginia Beach, VA on Saturday, April 12th, 1997
Let my CORK raise ,, right now that just has a sexual metaphor tone to it , flow my bliss .. if some how the WHATEVERS of that coffee metting had progressed .. if SUPPRESSION of nature was not so natural to the trained human like her and i… and I followed my BLISS .. I would be having another baby on the way …I am not in the right state to t be spiritual ,, IAM DNA …. Right now ,,not tao … and being DNA feels good and so that means I am living the bliss of what TAO came here to eXPERINE thru DNA bio mechanics …. That lil girl soon off to college ,,,,, suprresssing her NTURE to live the PROPER LIFE and life love in her mind . most of the time because things are just too confusing for her ….for me ,,for her Friend … hmmminteresting … I gotta find find ways of interacting like this with more girls …. There is much for me to LEARN .

No comments: