Saturday, November 21, 2009

100% cancer rate

100% cancer rate

PHAROH is not a person it is a thought form of our allowing , it has not been really a person since Amenhotep IV that is when the rest of the RULING CLASS figured it all out ,, the king is a dupe to be skillfully used or else he will fuck up the WHOLE GAME for everyone . Pharoh is a thought form passed down age by age , players by players without realizing it . PHAROH and EVE are exemplified in the age of Amenhotep IV ,,,, some ½ mellenium before jewish history ….. they are a broad concept of econicms system derived from socializtion mores. The success of the ROMAN model passing thru trade routes Revovling around the queen bee …. Or church head …. Or hwatever crap they have convinced a culture to give serivce, other word worhsip ,other words value $ …to

I have ben kinda wondering about why I have been bringing up Marie of Freance and her exmaple the myth built of wealth gone mad …. And amybe it was the knowing I had this one of my most favorites of client on the books todo today …… ahh what a cool house , the great room I measured out once becaue I just ahd to know I thought maybe but I just had to know … I can stick my whole 3/2. home inside the great room my ext. walls never touching their interior walls , the peak of my roof mever touching their ceiling ,,, and after the few hours it takes to clean all the glass on the inside of that room , I get so used to it , it feels like just a regurlar living room I feel at home in it like I do my own , I forget or it is no longer feelt as unuassl that I must actually WALK accros it actually pass time in that walking ….
This family is a mystery to me … I was called by a firm in boston told I was a windown cleaning referal and that blah blah blah , but the address the nieghborhood ( if you want to call it that meant a full days billing just to show up ) now most of these familys from this level I never meat in fact the staff goes out of its way to make sure I am timed before the family arrives or when the famly is out of town for a spell … not here , here I am given a day code to enter the property , their private security never personally effects m …. There is NO 24/7 STAFF they have crew that arrives at 10 am ,,cleans , exhanges laundry and leaves very hotle like in a way I, talking with the head of that crew , her trip is the faster we get done the bigger my bonus so ½ hour 45 minutes max and I am told if more people will be in the house so I can increase my crew size to accomdiate ..and from talks with her I found out that these people back gorund check you, like you do not know , they know shit about family members and will cancel an employee choice of mine because of that …. But who cares … the payemtns ROCK .

The mystery is …. Allmost every time I am schedulled ..they arre home , I mean real fucking people who talk to me by first name ohh , I know my place I do not eve care if they ask me to refer to them as ….. nope it is yes mamam and no sir …. But the most friendly down to earth folk like so many weatlhys that I do bump inot actually are .. … even stranger is I have over the years met a farily large number of the family memebers who come to relax here … they like the idea of no staff ,,of being themselves for once this place is a gt away of sorts …why talk to me I am your window washer …? Why do you remember how many kids I have? ..strange people ….. very very nice people sweet people all from grand mom down to the babys as they keep beeing born every few years . thru the family … real nice folk

The MARIE aspect a family quirk … is everyday all condiments are thrown away and fresh jars are opned , and I mean the best of the worlds fucking best mustards relsih , and jams and honey ..never older than 24 hours …. Everyone has a quirk and so what the fuck if it cost 100 buck day in jam ,,, 100 bucks will not pay the for the electric for 1 day in this place …

So today I arrive like always I let myself in the gate and the house I always expect to find it locked but no … I check to make sure I am not dsiturbing anyone .. and go to work ,,, now having family there regualr can mean that sometime during the day the boat may come in and off comes family or they arrive back from where ever later by car whatever ,, rare is it that they aer stillhanging by the time I get there these people live even grand mom lived ..while she lived ,,never saw her sitting aorun swhen she could be engaging herself in somehting going or coming …. Having fun … I thought I believed …

So today ,,, my client comes in off the tennsi courts saying I AM SORRY phil , I should have been here to greet you ( wha the fuck ? I am your window cleaner greet me my ass .. I am a window cleaner, you should not even know my name I am just a window cleaner ) no need for that maman , it is a pleasure as always to see you , and as we both like ask about the familys together , I say mine is fine and she says ,,,, well it is now OFFICAL .. 100% of us have cancer …

Uhhhhhhh what ? now I realy love these people and this did and does concern em for they are very nice people ….. this lil vaction shack of thiers is a refuge for them all and I have met , bothers and sisiter and neiecs and newphews , and total fucking strangers who I betcha are fucking inpostant players ( that is because of the peopl I do know that are in the fotos of gatherings and partys they have in various places in the house .. fucking connected behind the scenes people … but the name I have for them this family …. Does not add up but then aggain I do not fully understand wealth and power of the common wealth , like the cleaning crew, bed amking, jam changing , crew leader would say who cares who they are the $$$ rocks )
Ok 100% of the family adult has cancer … that is like all the early 30’s up in some form now of cancer or cancer post treatment … fucking wild … and so she goes on it was bad enough we all are on antidepressants or anxiety drugs .. or addicted to one thing or another ( cool alady making joke that she willput herself into the spa shortly because she is drinking scotch by the gallon again … real folk ) ….. and then she is like comparing herself positively to me ,, well me on the positive side .. about we can not ( CAN NOT ) feel any economic down turn like I sure you must have felt we are to insulated financially from that , but to check her facts with me I agreed I have felt the BITE over th last year everyone has … and she goes on , THIS FAMILY HAS NOT 1 THING TO BE despresesd or anxious or sick about yet we are all sick … we breate the finest clean air fresh from the oceans of the world and refined even further inside the house , I drink only that over priced Fiji waters or whatever take more fancy vitiamsna dn herbs …and we all have ..cancer ? eplain this to me …. That is why I did not come to greet you when you arrived phil ….. I jaut had to work out some anger an hit something .. and tennis balls are good for that

I WANT TO BE RICH AND POWERFUL LIKE THEM ~
http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html

No comments: