Saturday, November 15, 2008

$3000.00 worth of condoms

$3000.00 worth of condoms

young master ….. as it is written that the sage JESUS said ( remember he used words tools and the people who ehard him and conveyed his message of course translated it in terms of their own lives …. ) RENDER UN TO CEASAR WHAT IS CEASAR’S … this is in reference to TAXs

one of my MYSTIC teachers of years past an old fishing buddy buddy dorn on a far a way encahnted island where the wisedom of the Campo was still passed on … and he said to me during a time of stress ( now why was I stressed I had no reason I was on top of may game ,,, $$$$ wise I was Phil but being Phil meant feeling the responsibility for all that it was to BE PHIL back in Miami during those years )
and he said , remember it is all TOYS every thing is just TOYS ,,, the only real thing you got is the BREATHE in your lungs at any one time …. And what that means ?
wwell it means that NO one …now or then or in YOUR life too … is FORCING you with a GUN to your head EACH And every second to STAY a part of the THOUGHT FORM called ecomony ….. that which reovles around the god/king of old then morphed in the $$$$ which still has on it picitures of CEASARS … or geroge wahingntons …. You always had and have now the RIGHt to just walk away and live like the TAO …. Like the beasts of nature ,,, you may die ? but facts is facts NO ONE GETS OUT OF HERE ALIVE …. The thought form of ecomony tempts you with Eternal life ? or a better life ? bright ans shiny beads ? gold coins .. flashy shit ?

remember none of my ideas are about totally leaving ecomony ,, in fact I am all about making sure I live some where with 2 hours of OZZ FEST VENUE …. I got my famliys 5 tickets to the Bake sale http://www.buzz103.com / … safely all ready bought …. I like to enjoy the THOUGHT FORM ECONMOY I just hate feeling like a SLAVE to it

TAXES are the food for the GOOSE that lays the GOLDEN eggs of the toys of Economy …. You gotta feed the goose ….. you gotta realize and not BITCH about paying taxed , yes I sugeet and idea of using a company name to DEFFERE TAX during your … tour of dut y … so that you can get the most value form you efforts during that 18 months …. http://www.instinctualism.org/bdsm_training.html but reailze since you will NOT be able to do what the loving CHRISTAIN right thinks is RIGHT for all ..limiting the tao and humanity inot little boxes or gloves …. 1 size fits everyone … no free choice when in fact the core of their rleigon is one of FRFEE CHOICE … freedom NOT be Christian in this life if you want ….. you will not have the tAX benefits of a MARRIAGE LISCENSE …. Nor EIC ‘s …. So as life goes on and you get self employed if you want you better take about 10% of your grosss and mail it in into …Ceasar on a regular basis ,,do not DEPEND on that unstable TAX loop hole because it may just CLOSE up on you and ,,, they will send you a fucking bill for FOOD ..the ffed for the Goose that lays the golden egg of a country that I can express my weirdness in and go party at bake sale ….or write the shit do here .

See I just just got one of those bill ,,, and they put a penalty on it ,, to teel me ,,, next time pay the TAX first then ask it the LOOP HOLE is still legal of r me …. Well I spent the tax dollars … firets … on stupid shit like FOOD and ELECTIRC and over priced GAS and Condoms ……. But I do like you live in a stream of well being where the SALVE masters of the Thopught form eecomony ,,, are able to extend me cridt for my foolisheness …. All is good . if you REALIZE that you are here by CHOICE ain’t no one with a gun to your ehad every second , keeping you in chains you can just get up ..walk away get wiierd grow a beard and live in the woods till your clothes fall off , munching on tree ignoreing time and FEAR being a beast of nature …… if you wanted ..want to ? freedom …. Life liberty and the pursuit of happiness …

The goal of a PERMA CULTURE ..life style is to free you as much as possible form the chains of Economy so that you can better enjoy the beifits of Maslows hierarchy of needs . http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maslow's_hierarchy_of_needs

No comments: