Tuesday, August 26, 2008

wet pussy hard nipples

Wet pussy hard nipples
And orgasimic gilrs …. What are some of the thing I like ,, and if I like then I guess they would be part of my list oF wants …. I like seeing the Porpos/dolphins swim around in the river as I run in the moring it gets me to stop and walk for a while to enjoy the action , and listening to the breath that WHOOSH of air as they surface the wakes they produce in the shallow as they are chsing their breakfast fish around and around …. Till the TIRED ONE the tired one the bored one ..the one ready to return to the TAO …. Slows up enough to GET CAUGHT ,,not horror of in fear but the nature of the SYSTEM of coming into time/space and leaving time space …NOT JUDGEMENST of some god with a white beard sitting in judgement …. 9 GREAT STORY to create fear to train slaves )

Young master did you know that you are allowed to wake up ,,, and tell you self that … you intent today to see those things you want …. Well what are your wants ,,, I have a very big list of wants ,,, and they have been created slowly over time from the minute I was born AUTOMACTICALLY ,,each want is stored in …. Let us call it another section of the Un-impossible infitne tao called for our mine ,,use vibrational excrow account ,,, just a word tool to describe something UNTHINKABLE…. MY WANTS LIKE ENCOUNTIERNING ,, the dolphin this morning …. is a want that was formed without me really having to decide on it … all the 5 steps happened with out me having to try ….. http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html just encountiering things you do not like ,,, ie. CONTRASTS … as you see what aspect you do notNOT like you automacitcially at some level of mind of VIBRATION of ths shit that makes upt the QUANTA itself (http://www.instinctualism.org/paradox.html ) ... at the reality of real ,,, at that level … I must think about the things I want !

So to wake up and tell myself that I WANT ,, that I in fact intent to see what I want …. My INTEnTION not my $$$ money back guarantee ..to ,, but my intention is for me to choose to see what I want …we do see what we want to see in any event ..

In school in psychology class ,,did you do the experiement ..the INDUCTIVE … contrieve events to observe the outcomes in such a way as to have repeatable results that can be some what explainable. The experiment of 5 or ten people look at a foto ….. and then have then describe what they saw in the foto ,, and you will get 10 diferent PERSPECTIVES OF THE same picture ,,,, so yu do ,,choose to see what you are wanting to se in life . … so why not accept that FACT … this is life the rock faling facts of gravity of the agreement that things will attract things so we have the GROUPING of things and stability we call universe … the fact ..that the animals … big ans small .. all depend on ,,some data stored in a thing called DNA ..whether you ae plant or bacteria or ferrel cat or human animal we all have DNA …. Fact.

So if I can become aware that I do choose to see what I want ..FREELY and I can let every one else see what they want FREELY and there is enough stuff for each of us to see in this world ,,there si more than tomuch resousrces ,,the PROGRAMING AOBUT having to fear LACK and suffering is wrong it is again the TOOL of the thought form ecocnmy and the pharon and slaves master who skillfull program the slave class …workers like you and me ..into fear and dependence on the system ….. for ther is more than to much ,,, look a the US we have 300 million people ,,, using the Technology fo SFG ,, and the concelts of reasonable use of resources ,,, you can have ,, free fuel for cars all the elelctric you want and fooand well health care comes form within ,, the DOCOTR does not grown new skin cells ..the body dodes that ON AUTO POLIT because of DNA programming … and on page http://www.instinctualism.org/housing.html the reference to the amoung ot acres of just crop land used ,, not forest land or park land or hosing land already of paved over land ..or IDLE LAND ,, but just srop land and understanding that the 5 acres site plan is good enough to support 10 people we are no where even close to living in a world of LACK ….. in fact go back to the data of the blog Terraforming and think about it world wide still NO Lack no FEAR …

So that means the FREE choice to see wanst is ,,possible ,,, and again ,,,, for m the un wanted is created the wants ,, they are important experiences not to be feared but managed ,,sese the event but why choose to dwell onit ,,, it served you it gave you the contrast which created the WANTING AND UN WANTING … from where the real stuff of TAO ..vibration and create and infinite expansion is thus stored in the Tao itself ,,the vastness so , complex as to be UNTHINKABLE.

And so back to pussy ,,,,, you wan to see happy wet pussy wither titty exposed her nipples hard after I have pinched them ,,, she wet from my teasing over and over ,, maybe that tease for her ..her wants ,,not mine to judge ,,but her to love ,, was to have her ASS readdened with so good hard spanking maybe that is what got that pussy almost dripping wet ,,her thihgs , wett like I had poured water on her … and well that level of excite ment will bring my next ENJOYMENT ANOTHER WANT….. the experience of bringing her up to cummming and then then then ,,, fucking that over esenastive pussy ,,,, MEANIE MAN …. I get my kicks there now she willhave to heal after wards and lucky she does but for a half hour she hates me ,,, her pussy hurts so much ,,but later she is wanitn more and more ,,,, she also live a slife I SEEING what she wants to see ,,and whe wanted to see me do what I did to her ….. wow ,,that is my want also to understand shw wants the spanking I also enjoy giving which gives me the hot wett pussy I wll slip my harde senseative dick into and out of over anand over playing with myself buy using her pussy ,,, till I swell up inside of her shooting my sperm and then to notice how she is feeling that action she can teel the difference in the girth of f my cock and the action of my dick CONVULSING Anshootin out wet white live sperm into her over sensitive orgaisming pussy ….

And I get to freely choose to walke up in the morning as say iw ant to see what I WANT … and it may be pussy , it maybe ,,,, a cool sunrise ,, it may be seeing fish jump an dolphins play ….. I is going to be a whole range of things … an also I WANT TO SEE ……… CONTRAST because that helps me understand nad have newer and newere wants ,, more defined wants ,, like walnuts on my ice cream instead of peanuts … little defining aspect of .. not likeing to expeince HURRICAINES …. But I do like a healty eco-system and hurrincaines are like mother nature combin her hair ,,, I have to g and [ick up all the dead and WEAK trees branches … I already choose to see what I want ,,

No comments: