Monday, August 18, 2008

fighting back into her pussy / osprey

Fighting back into her pussy

Young master ,,the pressure of pushing your hard cock into a tight hole ( mainly her ass more than her pussy becaue her pussy in fact relaxs and wetts ,, lubricates in invitation of you cock …. But her ass hole the excitement of being penetrated the feeling of submission ,,the swing of the sexual pendulum …needed by humanity now adays ,well enjoy he submission and your own expression of …the release of REPRESSION …in the MUTUAL activity of fucking her in the ass )

And what a screwed up way to talk about not fighting with the ex-wife so that I can be a part of my kids life ,,when I fact ,,my own thinking about my kids not being happy without me ,,is in fact …..in fact CRUEL on my part …. Yep my just thinking about my kids not being happyt because of the lack of my presence in their life is …lkinda of like me wishing them UNHAPPY ,,how EGO fucked up is that ,,,my wish is ,,,, and should be ,,but luckly is ,that they are happy ,,,yep just happy with or with out me being there ,, as ahppy as they can be …. In the REALITY ..not is some fairy tale fansty of mine but In the day to day of THEIR world which IS NOT MINE …. They are GUESTS not my possessions http://www.instinctualism.org/children_ina_polyfamily.html

Fighting begets more fighting … 2 wrongs do make make a right ,,there is some truth in that … for me to fight would be for me to force them to FEEL LACK in my presence not being there ….. ohh sure from time to time … I amsure they wonder why ,,and I know that to the best of my ablitly to explain to …to ..thier ablity of understanding … I have explained the WHY’s of it ,,, and left them with the most most MOST important ASPECT of this time/space adventure ..the power that draws humanity and everything forward ,,which is HOPE ….. EXCITEMENT …. Now it is not hope that it will someday all become perfect NO ! it is hope that this 1 aspect of LIFE will have a chance of becoming that which we dream ….. and as the ADVENTURE porgesses and events un fold the DYNAMICS of the adventure always change …. Most fucking cool !

So I can feel really terrible about not being there for my sons birthday a few days ago I can let it eat at me like it has been ..or I can remeind myself like I do over and over … his happiness and stability is the GAOL of any parent the peace of his life is PARAMOUNT ..not my EGO …. He is healty etc etc etc …. And living his TAO . he a guest I invited that I wish the best and happiest of adventures for ..but he is NOT me or a part of me or possession of mine ….. for me to argue over where it could lead to a DEGRADING of his real life experience only to increase a feeling of my own EGO .

So fighting your way into …one thing like a pussy or an tight ass … is OK ..but fighting your way into the life of another EQAUL , TOA ,point of view ,Experiencer is not so cool … but if you diD that anyway because your EGO was so strong as to think YOU AND ONLY YOU were the 1 and only RIGHT WAY … it would lead to newer …contrasts and feelings … and in the END just be part and parcel of yet another POSSIBLE verision OF LIFE.

And you get to enjoy all that fucking stress so that when you finnaly did , get to be invovlved or invited into the experience of the _________ person you were fighting to know …… well the stressed out you would be but a shell of the you who would be ready when ,,they that _________ person is ready ..because some day some way we all get a point of having freedom of shoice in choosing …our friends ..and in fact our family .

Yep you get to choose someday your family …it happens all the time people leave their blodd family WAY BEHIND as they move on into living their own life only seeing …blood family on special holidays and then only for a few hours at a time …. Think about that … the real family of a persons now and the few hours given in TOKEN respect to our cultural expectations ….. to the family of blood .

If you try to force life …. The energy you expend on that drains you ….. life wiil come your way …. If you live it excitedly … looking forward … and finding the oppurtunities that are being presented ,, feeling each one for WHAT it is …. When it feels like stress ..then pass it up ,,and explore the ….. step one ..of that experience …WHAT WAS IS THAT I DID NOT LIKE … which gives rise to UNDERSTANDING what is it I do like ? it is hareder than you think to FEEL what you experience because young master you actually were trained to ignore your own feeling in favor of following the guidance of others ……. Ahhh here is go back to PHAROH …. Wow I keep bringing shit up ,,, it is a HOLISTIC thing dipshit ,,pussy , children … free food ,.. real human housing ,,going fishing and tieing a girl up and fucking her till she screams in ….ADVENTURE . and then shooting your load of white sperm all over her back or breats or belly ….. complexity upon complexity which in fact should be much simpler than …your were PROGRAMED INTO EXPECTING …. Simpler since the plan is written in you DNA
http://www.instinctualism.org/matingbehavior.html

Osprey

Young master ,the beast as Abraham calls it ..is closer to IT’S toa than we are ,,, we think for honelstly we do not know … all I know is that for days now a wild Eagle has been coming to interact with me while I am on my moring run ,,today for example … my run is split into 2 parts a ¼ mile north and a1/4 mile back makes the first ½ mile then I pass my home once more heading about a ¼ mile south then the return make the balance of about 1 mile …well this moring I looked at the tops of the telephone poles as I headed out on my way and I saw …NO EAGLE …. But as I returned to my home I could see the Ealge sitting on top of a pole about 3 poles south ….

So it a WILD BEAST choose again like it has for the last week almost to come and watch the TRAINED HUMAN perform for it’s ( the eagle’s ) pleasure and interest … like we go bird and animal watching ,,they to like to watch us …. The last few times the eagel has not flown with me but choosen to sit on one pole …. It talks with me using that soft chirping voice very close to a whispering whistle which I now greet the bird in kid as I approach IT’S roosting pole ( which changes everyday )

The EAGLE does not count on a calendar its BIRTHDAYS ,,it is not concerned that today was the first day of school and that I still a Resdencial Parent with a child going to school must now , get on a tighter schedule of my morning run to make sure I am at home when my daughter needs to be up ,,just in case she sleeps in I can …be there to wake her lazy ass up ( LOL ,,a very rare need , more often she is waking me form over sleeping )

The eagle does not clasifiy itself by the years of life whether it is a teen or a young adult or middle aged or old….. by not having a calendar it lives each day and season fully for what there is int hat day for it to experience …. The DATA of generations of birds like it is written int’s DNA giving it and automactic understand and urge to follow certain pattersn of movement with the seasonal changes … we call this instinct.

You dipshit have generations of DATA also written in your DNA the describe many important … times in your life one important time is that of mating …. Time to fuck ,,, wrom the wetness strating in a young pussy and interst of a young girl has in her breasts … wondering when they will start to grow and HER EGO will be fulfilled …. To the first hairs on your chest and the wild hard ons we have has hormone flushes start .

Over and over ,,though the biggest cause for you Depressions with living can be traced backwards to these DNA urges …dating is stressful sure it is exciting but the UNATURAL NESS of human mating also causes so much Self Doubt …

Does the EAGLE feel self doubt ? or does it just act its best and then let the girl EAGLE choose ,,the girl eagles shop for that which they find ATRACTIVE ,… hey sounds like girl humans ,,they to shope for guys they are attracted to and then ..PRESENT THEMSELVES , trying to make it easy for YOU dumbfuck ,,to talk to her ,,but your SELF DOUBT your shyness ,,your lack of understanding ….. well it builds up and up into vast stress. And confusion.

I have watched the agles over years the talking they do while the male is showing off his ablity to catch fish ,, screaming at the top of his lungs when he has made a catch then to see another eagle come fly with him ,,,, now honestly ,,, eagles all look alike to me ..i am just guessing that this is amting ritual behavior ….but it isnot that unlike the mating rituals of many species …the BIRD is one of the ONLY TRUE 1 ON 1 speices ..yet the basic underlying choosing of a FUCK BUDDY …. Is a DNA message so old that both mammals and birds share common traits ,,the MAMMALS like us 99 to 1 are ahrem or poly based fuck buddy species….. birds and mammals( human broke off from each other some 100 million years ago) we are NOT a 1 on 1 speices ,,,and to we are not from the design of your COCK ..it can be seen we are not the RANDOM sexual creatures like our cousin chimps and bonobbos ,,nope your dick speaks volumes ….. the blunter rounder acorn shape …. The thickness is designed to just get the spermn into the excited pussy ,,,, the bluntness gives good vaginal stimulation promoting orgasim and egg release on the part of the pussy you fuck … http://www.instinctualism.org/matingbehavior.html

The chimp/bonobo dick is like a pencil like an inVitro sperm placement tool …. The MASSIVELY swollen pussy of the chimp female provides her with the stimulation or orgasim thru the repeated banging of the male eaginst the extrerior of her cunt. And thus the orgasim and egg release . that invitro sperm placement tool cock is so designed because the shimp female will get penetrated sometime 50 times a day from random males all raping and sharing that pussy ,veven though at times she make be taken or CHOOSE to be kept for a day or two my one DOM male ,,all of this is …kinda shows differences in US and the vidence trail of penis and pussy design

We human DO FORM LSTING FAMILY BONDS ….. the complexity of our brains mean we have prolonged childhood … the stress of that means the moms need time to relax ,,so having other moms and other BROTHERS AND SISTERS in the family unit to enteratin the children leads to a better less stressed life… for child and parent ..ask any single parent who works allday then ahs to BE NICE later …. Day after day yeara fater year…. Our current human family form is just not natural …. And if you realy looked to hisorty you will find the 1 on1 relationship formed from the policitacl greed starting from PHAROH built into acommon civil culture by the GREEKS ,,, understood for the wuailties of SOCIAL CONTROL by the wisest of population controllers …the ROMAN empire …. All the while through out history there is evidence trails that cutlutes that did not form ,,, greedy HIERACRCHAL forms maintained a natural flow an HAREM familys and had no SOCIAL ILLS and CRIME to speak of ….

Whwn a female reader poses the example that harems are un manageable because we humans can not get along and she uses the EVIDENCE trail foo todays confused visicous cruel humanity as her …..fact . I say ,,you are taking a WRAPED human out of context to its inner DAN that these humans were trained not to listen to for the benfit of the thought form of Ecomony.

No comments: