Friday, September 19, 2008

who the fuck are U

Who the fuck are U
I think the WHO said it best …… ‘ I’ Will let to go sleep home to night if you can get and walk away….”who are you U …. who who the fuck are you ! So a friends eve comes waking me me up a second go ….. Complaining her MASTER willnot go to the DOCTOR .. For he fell off a ladder his legs all cut twisted his knees back and must be broken yet the STUBBORN mother fucker is BEER in hand down there at the dock watching his buds fish …… why doesn’t he just go to a doctor to let them see what is wrong with him ?
http://www.instinctualism.org/healthinsurance.html a few YEArs ago , this guy I often look at and DISRESPECT him for his … 24/7 dependence on booze to get thru living …. His women troubles I understand ,, his ex wives his kids from them all ….. His strenght an purpsoe to work and be here on the water where a fisherman has just got to be …. I resepct …. But his drunken anger … one night fighting over some CRAZY BITCH …. He loses a fight and get tossed off the second story of the house … him totally fucked up laying on the pavement out .. Cold close to dead ,,, when the paramedics came to scoop up his body I bet that was all I was going see of my friend … BUT NO!
SURE THE NEXT DAY ,, the doctors tell him he is PARALYZED …. He broke his neck and his back in multiple places on top of his arm and leg …… you ain’t going NO WHERE OR DOING NO THING .. Ever again …. But not this guy ,,, it wasy like ..he said ,, WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ! …. I got beills to pay kids to feed I ain’t got time to be sick you stupid mother fuci king doctor ….. Sure I maybe still stoned and hung over even a bit drunk …… and that may resembel being paralyzed but ,,, to be really paralyzed would mean giving the FUCK UP ….. No! and well the stupid mother fucker not knowing that what he was going to do was imposible …. Willed himself to feel his own body
WHAT DRAGS YOU OUT OF BED .. IN THE MORNING young mster ,, will you let the world telly you what you can and can not do …sure I do not respect this dumbshit for still at OUR age wanting to show who is right and who is wrong with the use of his FISTS ….. Maybe I got shown I was wrong realy fucking young enough to realize there are other FISTS who are better trained or more lucky or have more friends that … that form of PROVING JUST AIN’T WORTH THE .. Testing … …. But …. To drang yourself out of the HOSPITAL BED . To deny the FACTS the PROFESSIONALS ALL SAY IS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE of stuborn force of will ….. Sure they would not let the man move with out him bing in a CAGE of metal supports … and he took it , because well he could not walk any way ,t he broken leg well was a fact even he would not argue with ,,,,, compound broken and bleeding ,,,, so … he had to let himself heal … let his family do some fucking work for a change take care of themselves etc … but within a year that dumb mother fucker was CAGE free running up and down ladders fishing in HIGH SEAS …. Being what he is MASTER OF HIS OWN LIFE . Who the fuck are you to tell me shit …. I go to sleep at home to night if I can get up and walk away !
The force the vibration of his thoughts broke the //varialbe rules of the DOCTOR … it was possible that he was not paral;yzed yes maybe he was just to drunk to stoned ..to over hormonal stimulated becaue to the total collaspe of his body ,,, so that for all purposes he did not respond to any norm medical test …. Sure the body in such a state … fo totally being fucked up ,,, is just concentrating on ,,living … yes maybe the combination of pain meds they gave hime before he was REALLY HE .. Talking ,, even made his weakness state seem more real to the doctor ,,but a day or so later after his own HIGH AND DRUNK state had stopped after he really realized he was in a fucking hospital not at home …. Still drunk and pased out like he normally would be after getting hurt at work or at play …. When he REALIZED some one was trying to LIVE FOR HIM to tell him …shit . Tell him he would never live like he WANTED to live …. He said WHO THE FUCK ARE U ! … and walked away ..( ok he walked awy weeks later but he showed signs of feelings within a day or so … )
He can still walk so there is nothing a DOCOTR can do for him that his body will not do for itself ,,,the doctor does not HEAL the broken bone the DOCTOR only provides a good stable covering so the DNA body can AUTO - HEAL …… the doctor does not grow new skin cells ,, the doctor does not ,, grow the heart transplant ed in to a chest …. Into living tissue the AUTO REBUILD mechinisms OF A BIO-MACHINE programmed to auto heal does that …. If it has that desire to live
Ttthat …WHAT GETS YOU OUT OF BED FEELING … in the morning ….
Now a smiling face shown to the world that lies about the deep hidden hopelesness of your soul ,,,, is NOT what gets you out of bed in the AM ,,type of power of will … the vibtration of TAO ..that life force to HEAL and live …. To trust in ones self not a FUCKING DOCOTOR ,,, thank you doctor ,,, thank you everyone over the years who has found my own stupid ,, ass ….. Passed out some fucking where and drageed me to some place where my AUTO - REBUILD mechansisms could do their job instead of … my body just waiting out the SHOCK state till some …. ANCIENT PREDATOR ANIMAL OF MY DNA … past could come and finish the job ,,,, of death that what ever I had been doing earlier had not quite completed …. Whether it was getting in a fight with the wrong person(s) or surfing waters and waves I was not ready for …. Or fsihing way to long past my water supply had ended only to lose my mind my fish my tackle my everything and find my self under a tree on a beach saying ….who the fuck are you …. Yes I will say publicly thank you medical profesional you have arrived to my unconcisuocss aid 3 times … and in time I got up and walked away to go sleep at home tonight . So ,, DO NOT THINK I AM TRASHING THE HELP OR SKILL of well trained helpful people I am not …
But to DEPEND on a DIAG- know - SIS .. Of a pro ..to put your experience oife in those who only see the WHAT IS not the DEEP inner drive of what is your ? WANTO ? That thing which pulls you out of bed each morning . There is the issue , for another frind of my NOW ,,, has been told that cancer is EATING HER UP and she is talking to me about ALTERNATIVE medical theory for the doctors have nothng else they can do for her but help her DIE and she asys …. She say ,,she says ,,she does not want to DIE ,,,, but I say ,,WRONG LIAR .. You have been wanting to die for years now ( http://www.instinctualism.org/id74.html cancers blessing )…. Dragging yourself out of bed confused and boken by a world that fucked you our of the FAIRY TALE DREAMS OF your 7 years year old girl mind ,,, you have been letting your self get sicker and sicker ,,, fatter and fatter ,, each new medication and deprseion pill each doctor telling you it is A CHEMICAL IMBALENCE …. Whn it is you ..who does not REALY WANT TO BE HERE ANY MORE ,,yet in your consfusion about the TAO you fear your won FREE CHOICE to die slowly and painfully of your own creation …. Whether it is from the heart problems from hiding your pain in food , that also lead to DIABETIEAS …. Whether it is the FACT that you hate life so much that the only way to make it worth living is to take ANTIDEPSRASANTS for years now on and off … call them ANTI ANXIETY PILLS of adult ADHD ,,, whatever …. It was just anew way for the medical PRO to keep you trying his newest HOPE FOR A BETTER LIFE thru ,,chemistry …
INSTEAD of thinking about what drags you out of or… OR back into bed each morning … so you come to me to learn to self heal ,,,, to prove to your family ,, that you are a fighter PROVE TO YOUR CHILDERN ? How about what drags you out of bed ,,,not living for the shoulds of any other ….
My friend did say I GOT BILLS TO PAY KIDS TO FEED … but he said ,,I HAVE …. He wanted to do his MALE his MASTER’S job of being the silver back male protecting his broken family and crazy bitch girlfriend who ..teased some other male …into fighting her master …. She TWISTED and manipulated .. Because of the control of the 1 on 1 .. I love you SLAVE state of MALE KIND … she can use those sublte yes to encourage the attentions of other males or not ….
What does this EVE ..have? She has the DIRECTION of a MASTER a medical professional … the guidance of a MASTER … to lead the harem …. HER SUBBIE NATURE CALLES HER TO THE doctor ..to the leader … tell me what to think for I have fucked up living on my own . She did not live her instinctual nature the YING AND YANG of our DNA …. Instead she goes to purchase … a master with the money form her slave job of economy going to those who will tell her how to live instead of respecting her deepest instinctual urges ,, because of the FASHION the shoulds of others ,,, so now ,, stillignoring the call of her inner self saying IT IS ALL FUCKED UP … I am tired …. Let me live out my days in all the happiness I can ,,, and DIE ,, the one thing in common well all have ,,,,,, NO 1 GETS OUT OF HERE ALIVE ! …. She buys into the slave hood of depence on PAHROH’S PRIESTS/DOCTORS …. Paying them with the gold given her for her service to the ecomony of god king paharoh …. Her slave job ,,which she also liked yet hated … when wil she start to think for herself to feel … allow herself to FEEL ..realy feel! Her won INSTINCTUAL SELF her inner guidance …. And say to the world WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU ….. I will go to sleep at home to night I CAN get up and walk a way …… home in this time/space flash of memory expression of bvibrations felt thru senses that are unable to show us the truth that the ATOM is not REAL …. Noting is real except for the FEELINGS of the AGREEMENT STATE of pyushics the expresion of VIBRATION ,, what are your REAL vibes telling you
You can not hear your self becaue you are listening to someone else. WHO MAY THAT BE ? Young master ? Who is describing to you want is real and what is not and what are they getting out of it ? Really now think about it ? Honeslty not let them tell you what to think about what you should be thinking as RIGHT for you , but think for yourself …. Feel it .

No comments: