Thursday, September 11, 2008

jailed time

Jailed time
Young master my friend your letter from jail actually , is gonna help me more than you ( unless of course you want to FIND YOUR WANTS ..then there maybe? Opportunity in this reply for you to find the WANTEd in )
See young master ,,,, we … alll humans … you my little lost brother and I a re all EQUALS … and having equal experiences ,,, I too , am going constantly up and down the emotional scale of certain aspects snd wants born of the contrsting events of my life and while in the middle of THESE now in my own life I am as much a SPIRITUAL baby asyou are in your current …now of being in the can . You probably do not have internet access http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html so here is the list of what you are feeling
Joy/Appreciation/Empowered/Freedom/Love 2. Passion 3. Enthusiasm/Eagerness/Happiness 4. Positive Expectation/Belief 5. Optimism 6. Hopefulness 7. Contentment 8. Boredom 9. Pessimism 10. Frustration/Irritation/Impatience 11. Overwhelment 12. Disappointment 13. Doubt 14. Worry 15. Blame 16. Discouragement 17. Anger 18. Revenge 19. Hatred/Rage 20. Jealousy 21. Insecurity/Guilt/Unworthiness 22. Fear/Grief/Depression/Despair/Powerlessne
Now when I got your letter the first thig I saw was the TILT of yuour letters , I guess old training is hard to die ,,, I saw how you were lieing ,,to me about how you were feeling about where and what you are experiencing and knowing first hand the qualitly of your manipulative nature …. I did not want to get drawn inot your words of OPTIMISM but see the real you ….. YOU NEVER LIE TO ANY ONE ELSE but yourself …you are not that important in the life of anyone honeslty niether am I …… the world will continue with or without me ,, what I do … will mean nothing realy there will be others coming to take up the word I have started to proclaim .
Your friends and family will live on ,,with or with out you ,,,, the arresting officer will live on with ro without the ebenifit of thinking he is helping a LOST young man who has good potential ..well every human has good potential , for the deepest part of all of us is the I - in - I of the TAO …
No ,,, your words came to help me more that I am to help you … for they were about the learning to DO TIME … the state of mankind is one of SILENT DESPERATION …. I think I quaote Shakespeare on that I could be wrong …. Desperation is that TRAPPED feelings … like you in the cage …are trapped . And for this 1 of many constrating events of your life which … out of is BORN ,,, the realization of WANTS and unwants … and in that realization you are emersed in the list of EMOTIONAL GUIDANCE scale as it pertains to that ..WANT .. And you can be like you a,,,,,, and myself , and have … multiple wants active in your life at the same time … you are in the cage …. The want for freedom is real … you stillhave the want to be the father and proud example of yourself to your children ,, you have the wants list of wants that are tied to that theme …and you go thru you go up and down the scale of EMOTIONAL GUIDANCE about theses themes all the time …
Now the way you wake up in the MORNING I,,, I ,,, I believe is a great barameter of if you honeslty believe in the STEAM OF WELL BEING or you are just giving it positve thinking lip service ,,, if you are DRAWN out of bed because of the passion for the POSSIBLE…. Then you are in the stream ,,, of allowing the GOOD of life to come your way ,,, you are at the level of close to belief ….. The higher you the more you receive aspects of that want …. It is not in the arriving for in the arrival that GAME is over a new want willd evelop and the process goes on and on ,,that is what iit means to be here int a TIME/SPACE event where we experience the TAO unfolding events by event ..it is a LIFE PROCESS ,,not the arrival at the destinantion .. For the completeion of anything is the staganation …. And well in-fin-ity is not stagnant but ever expanding …
At the NOW of each QUANTUM is the possilb eof the live cat or dead cat of Shrodienger and you the observer when confronted with the collaspe of the quantum wave function are presented with a choice … of wnts and unwants , form which a brand new ..DIMENSION or string or time/space moves on from , for you ,,, you the 1 single perception of experience of time/space allowing yourself to say NO … to forget who you are , so that the TAO can be experienced as THING …. http://www.instinctualism.org/toa.html
To live in the future … is not real ans frustrating … the quantum event after quantum event of your NOW is what is real and there and here you have the choice to notivce the STREAM of well being in ti ,,,, living fully will all YOUR APPITIUDE …. The best life you can will the tools you have with the boat you row at this time ,,,, row row row you boat gently down the steam merrily meerly merrly life is but a dream . You are SURFING a QUANTUM WAVE …. Faster than every nano second you are experiencing the NOW … this 3 demsisonal wave of mnd body spirit and MANIFESTATION … you are in the NOW of it the flow of it ,,, the nao second you pass the … UNFOLDING … IT IS JUST THAT A SPAST … the future wants that you call forth in the forms of WANTS .. Well are the blue prints for the EXPANSION of infinity .. And the benefit of all the TAO … FOR YOUR LIVED EXPERIENCE OF THINGS….. Is now contained in the TAO and the UNLIVED is the leading edge of the TAO , which arrives in a QUATUM possible of live cat or dead cat … you are this CHOOSER who is picking paths …. And the thoughts of choose go befor you into the toa as NEW SPTROY LINES UNCREATED OR UN LIVED ..POSSIBLES ALL OF THEM REAL AND POSSILBE FOR YOU ARE ABLE TO THINK OF THEM ……. All real because of their ability to be thought about ,,, not of the dememsions of the unthinkable but the demsions of ….. Thing. And thinkable .. Or possible.
Ia m doing time ,,, I am living so much of my NOW in the planning for http://www.instinctualism.org/site_plan.html ..that I spend to much of my time REALIZING I am STUCK I am TRAPPED becaue I can not just SNAP MY FINGERS and genenrate the cash flow like magic to make the DESTINATION become my now ..but life is not about the destination it is about the living of every second and every adventure during the TRAVLES to the destination ,,, the sages have always said life is a process not the a completion ….
I have been thinking on and off that I should …. Focus more on my here and now ,,, testing and learn using the tools of my present CAGE ….. So that I will be better ready for that future I can build for it is THINKABLE . And thus already in the TAO and real . If I realy want it ,,if it is my passion . I have a great cage lots prettier than your but tome ,, like so many millionaries even ,,we alll sometimes unrealizingly ..live in a cage of I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN …. But life is now ,,that future is my now also ,,there are things I can do now ,,, that I can enjoy for they aare tied like ..LITTLE BABY STEPS OF CREATION in the adventure which is the http://www.instinctualism.org/site_plan.html and the building of a REAL EXAMP{LE OF http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html so ….. I think I wll do my time … and find my WANTS ,,,w ake up everyday and find your wants ….. Int his mix of QUATUMS tha form matter not because of the THREAT OF LAW …. The law of attraction but ,,by the positve agrreement the power of LOVE ? ( mushy shit ? ) the state of sgreement to form percievable MATTER .. Perceivable ,,touchabl e,, process able thru human senses ,, very limited senses ,, you can not hear as well as a dog or seee as well as an eagle … or smell blood in the water as well as a shark …. Or notice the DISTANT between aprticle in a atom to realize that
THOSE STEEL BARS ….. OF YOUR JAIL are only as real as y ou want to PERCIEVE them to be …. You are A1 …… you are A ….1 ….. A part to fit …. Or a part of it …whatever the master rasta BOB meant ….. You are the percpetion state of the TAO not the atoms you use for the adventure … you move and in you are countless billions of others equal to you experiencing the experience of being …. Cells , bacteria ,,,, the food you eat ,, the BARS THAT CAGE YOU ….. COUNTLESS NUMBERS OF …EQUALS
I am not …. Your master who you should lie to about your life …. I am but a single I - in the I - in - I ….. dependant on the agreement sate of countless others … all here in agrement to play ..to have experiences to KEEP THE BALL ROLLING ON AND ON ,,, IN TO infinty ….. The unfolding of TAO …
You letter talking about how you are learning to do time …. Are you USING THIS TIME . Or doing this time ? And like myself can you choose to go to sleep and ask of myself the GREATER TAO . Self ,,, tomorrow show me my wants ….. I the want I tripped over in your letter .
Of course ….. LIL’ lost brother ( a total stranger yet kin ) I wish you well … I know … your OK’ness …. It is your choice to find the wanted … and say thankyou to the river of quatum physical well being ,,, that you are NOWrowing this boat of INCARSERATION …. Thru ,,, just one of many adventures still come …. The traveling each of them up and down othe emotional guidance scale ,, your larger TAO self telling you where you should be going ,, so quet your mind and listen … look for and FEEL any lillte tate of RELIEF ,,, like when you are thisty and drink water ,,, the relief just now in ,,,, metaphorical terms having to do with braoder life experiences and choices … just making anew plan can give you the TASTE of life giving water and relief .

No comments: