Monday, September 22, 2008

sisiter wives

Sister WIVES
Ahhh reaching the next level on the emotional guidance scale feels like RELIEF that is what I felt as I arrived at http://sisterwives.yuku.com/directory ,,, a [pyshical manifestation of DIS EASE or discomfort had plaqued me ,,, of course when I was in the FLOW of thriving I did not notice the tightness inmy chest and lucky I live in that flow most of the time but other times I those HIDDEN concerns … I keep suppressed because of my good training to be a good male … WORDLESS stress!
NOW young masteer a master who is not doing CEU’s well is not a master …. The toa is inifnite so your leanring will never END the contrast forces learning for within each UNWANTED is a WANTO that needs aspected about the WANt to be learned so that you become in ALIGNMENT VIBRATIONALL thoughts are nothing but VIBRATIONS …. The reality of TAO is that the sub sub sub …atomic particle is noting again but an expression of vibration . Ever expanding outward wave that we surf the face of …IF YOU THINK YO ARE ABOVE BEING A STUDENT A BABY AGAIN and saying ,,,HELLO I am here in need of guidance ,,,
BUT FEEL THE GUIDANCE ..do not just let yourself be …LEAD like a stupid mindless sheep but remember to think for yourself..feel the commucation of your INNER BEING ,,,feel the messages ,,, listen to your feeings http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html now if you feelings your ability to hear your feelings is still dampened by WAX BUILDUP like in a persons ears like mine has been so that I can hear my own inner being speak clearly to me , it will talk woth you or with in thru manifestations of PSYCHICAL NATURE . A tightness or a discomfort … and to have FINNALY this tightness in my chest feel a sense of easing in the exposure to a TOPIC or web site ,,, is very interesting … to feel the tightness disappear while learning was great .. Like I said when I am in the FLOW in an living of a PASSION or activity related to my CORE VALUES … thei - in I of living I feel only the GLOW of chi …
Now when I did active study and book reading about the BDSM CULTURE ..no longer to just play FASHIOANLBEY but to see if there is something real in it for me other than an another way to get LAID …. I found that ,,, the GREED OF EVE is deeply entrenched ,,in the pride she feels being a GOOD SUBBIE ,, and like drunks who compete to see who can drink the other under the table . Filling themselves to dangerous level with the TOXIN of alcohol becoming IN-TOXIC-ATED … so to does the SUBBIE cpmpete for a positionn of HIERACHY ,, and firt wife staus and ,,,, I can endure more discomfort than you can ,,, some many subbie find a greedy sense of pride in theier wearing of a FASHIONALB COLLAR … the posoiton of SLUT .
So ….. I go to again become a baby a student …. I will feel ..the enviroment to see if it feels good or IS IT THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND … ( I have admitted to you young master in 100’s of blogs , THAT I AM A DIPSHIT LIKE YOU RIGHT ALONG WITH YOU … I am the blind ) the toa is so large honestly we are all bilind are you cool with the paradox ..being the largest and the smallest a the same time?
http://www.instinctualism.org/paradox.html
Well I hope that this site will be the ..thread of many new blogs … my own exploration of self thru the teaching of you ….. Those who can DO , those who can’t TEACH ( so much ols wise words have already been written by other wise teachers themselves )
http://www.soulfulharmony.com/index.php
Polygamy is not Codependency
Is Polygamy Attractive to Women? In A Personal Ad we presented a hypothetical personal ad. A few readers were upset with the promise No more loneliness, no more insecurity.Their objection went something like this -- "The idea that I need anyone in my life to be happy makes me angry."I respectfully disagree. I'll let Dr. Marion Solomon, author of Lean On Me, speak for me --Our need for each other is profound -- and profoundly normal. We all depend on other people to help us define who we are. Our doubts, fears, and vulnerabilities bind us as surely as do our strengths and talents. Dependency is not a dirty word.For two million years we've been living tribally in low-level warfare, where being alone meant being dead. Even today, it's well established that infants who are held and touched prosper, and that the elderly who live with others outlive those who don't."The idea that I need anyone in my life to be happy makes me angry." Where does this anger come from? Wounds from a previous relationship? Why not "I don't understand why you think I need anyone in my life to make me happy." ?Despite the cultural icon of the Marlboro man, riding off alone (well, on a horse) into the sunset, we are not, and cannot be independent. Nor are we by nature codependent. We are by nature interdependent.Let's take a look at an extreme example. For two summers, I attended a camp at the John Woolman school, a well-known Quaker boarding school in Grass Valley, California. At that time the Quakers (who call themselves Friends) were fierce proponents of independence. Students came to the school to learn animal husbandry, horticulture, house building, cooking, sewing, and even how to make their own pottery. Their library was full of copies of the book Five Acres and Independence, promoting the idea that a family of four could live off the grid and provide for all their needs on five acres of good land.Over the years, the Quakers have realized that these families would naturally specialize, for example, some working with leather and others with metal, and would become interdependent traders. They changed their curriculum to reflect this insight, replacing animal husbandry and horticulture with biology and chemistry.The same dynamic happens naturally in every human relationship. One partner likes to cook, another likes to repair the house. Interdependence is stronger than either codependence or independence.Consider the word lonely. It means "I'm sad because I'm alone." Think of it! We have a word, and therefore a belief, that there is a relationship between sadness and aloneness. We have no such word for "I'm happy because I'm alone." All the languages I've studied, except Swedish, distinguish between alone and lonely. Maybe that's why the Swedes make such good explorers
posted by Martin at 12:05 PM
http://polygamynow.blogspot.com

No comments: