Friday, September 26, 2008

4 fingered fuck

4 Fingers fucking
Well young master ,,,, I still want you to continue the exploration of http://sisterwives.yuku.com/directory because the reality of the ATTEMPT of ..the EVE spirit to nderstand herself gives you ,,gives me …HOPE ,, adds excitement to the THRIVE to the passion of getting up every morning still hoefull that living is WORTH doing for the value if the experiences and adventures ,,sure it will not be sunny every day … and the uncomfortable gives me the FREE CHOICE to …. Do just that choose to stopp to feel …the experience and find something GOOD in being ….. In being …in being here in limited awareness ,,not trying to return to the TAO this is not a testing ground or a learning ground …
How can you teach A …I … of the I in I …. a toatla complete equall to every …to every … how can the completeness be taught anything … so it can move the the smarter side of the BALANCE which is what it IS ,, and was ..before you choose ,,, to come here and FORGET …. Free choice to forget to be come so focused in a dream as to FORGET …. Your really ity …. Being here to experience THINGS .. http://www.instinctualism.org/toa.html ou our ot he..NO 1 THING .. Yet the state of everything the unthinkableness of ,,the UN-IMPOSSIBLE TOA … so when all those years of “ now I lay me down to sleep I pray the lord my soul to keep ….. “ when the TRAINING THE PROGRAMING ,,, like you were some sort oof DOG or puppy learning the rules of living inside a house like paper trained and programmed to existit in the ECONOMY …. When that programming starts telling you about BEGININGS and ENDINGS …CREATION AND DEATH alpha omegas …. When the INSTALLED SOFT WARE … makes you think with in … the idea of POOSILBES nd impossible … well time to think for yourself once more …
But dam I got off track of … a girl a female who … when I was telling her an old joke first she shot me a ibrd ,,, so I held up …4 fingers my thumb palm side and my back hand to her ,,, and said WHATS this ,,,, and she says ,,,, WELL IT LOOKS LIKE I will be having FUNN FUNNN FUNNN to night …( well the sign I shot back was a BIRD times 4 …) but I could feel the flush of GOOD MALE come to my face at her choice of RESPONSE ……. Her expression of http://www.instinctualism.org/penetrated.html what is FUN ? Being penetrrated ,, natures fun ,,,, evne in the comparisions of our Dna cousins is the OBSERVATIONS that they the many many amny species find sex fine their body to be SEXUALLY RECREATIONAL to the point that vast numbers of mammals mastrubate ….. For recreation … that the sounds of orgasmic bliss is made but FUCKING ANIMALS …… http://www.instinctualism.org/matingbehavior.html ….. AND THIS ACTUALLY ties back into ,,, ROMANCE …. Rome ,,the romans ….. and the contrived relationship form ,,for SOCIETY of EVE GREED of SPERM GREED …. Of control SUBLTLY INSTILLED and installed from the time of BABYHOOD … based in and thru the ALLiagence to the LEGION or community or ARMY .. And armys need human leaders … a PHAROH …. THE RELIGON ….. Real leagion … the associceted TRAINING AND SOCIAL EXPECTATIONS …. The way of living with in the rules of the society for the benefit of ..? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Emperor's_New_Groove this silly little film great escapist enteratinement .. And what is is it about what lesson does it have ,,, how the basisi for an ecomoy an empire ,,can revovle around the service of 1 …… and the romans learned that the changes of the GOD/HUMAN wwere desruptive to ECONOMy …. So create the concepts of TAO in the form of … a mono DIETY …. That even the king himself serves .
Ohh so EVE in her uderstanding that her SEX can cause changes in the male mind ,,,UHHHDUHHH . The flush of sexual hormones and if the male is kept form expressing his DNA ,,, if he is brought up in a CONTRIEVE ECO SYSTEM ,,, a cage or the mind ,,,not of iron bars ,,,, a cage where his PRIMAIAL URGES FO SEX are not allowed to be EXPRESSED like his DICK SHOWS HE IS DESIGNED to express himself in the harmonly of NATURE …the 6,000, 0000 years of DAN data written into the BIO+ MACHINES we TAOIST .. I in I ‘s use for time/space adventure experience ..contrast ..potential ….. EVE cold see the CLEAR way to develop the …. Sublte control to make the male comptet ..to create the ability to become QUEENS …. And important and powerful thru the sublte control of a male …. Thru ROMANCE ……
Roman ,,,,romanance ….. In the sexual frustrated state ,,, othe the male and female … generate and are controlled by ,,STRONG PERFECT … DRUGS ..like herion and morphine .. In edroPHines … like COCAINE IN adrenline form … …. The PERFECT HIGH ! With no hang over and no OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE … ahh but the expesne in genertingthis HIGH AND LOW of romance is the eventuall CRASH ….. As romance does not equate real LOVE …..
Real human love is … in the sounds she make when I am fucking her with those 4 fingers she said looked like fun ,,, whether it is 4 fingers or the continued tease of just the tip of one finger ,, teasing her pussy over and over with the PROMSIE of penetration …. And yes in time I will shove some meat in the tight horny little hole something a lot bigge than the little finger that I teased her with till her pussy got so tight it felt to me like she was a little tiny bopper angain …. And well her SQUEELS for senstaion that came out of her from my forcing of my meat into her wet hot pussy ,,, PRVES she is still that VIRGIN EACH AnD every time if I and SHE …SHE wants …. If you had no mirros and just felt …the exictement of living you would feel , 20 for ever never knowing that you BIO-machine maybe showing age ….. That is unimprotant the spriti would be young and happy the real EQUAL ENERGY …. Of the young and old ,,the EQUALITY of our TRUE selves … the bio machine is just a car .. We use … the observers are all equal … http://www.instinctualism.org/paradox.html
Ohh but his blog … lat night while talkingto you all at JAMIN IN JENSEN BEACH or at the TIKI bar later after the show was over ,, today was suppoed to be about how ,,, my writing shows NOT …. Congflict in dieas but , the growth of ideas …. Just a chronicle of I THOUGHT Z and Y ,,, events contrast came and now ,,, admended I think F and G …… but my thoughts are UN IMPORTANT for I am only suppoed to be avehicle to stimulate your won THREAD of thoughts …. To lead you out of a door in the box of your won mind .

No comments: