Thursday, March 27, 2008

spanked by appointment

Spanked by Appointment


Last year young master , I wrote a lot about the events of course I was experiencing each day like today , and I was comparing my thoughts about the MASTER/ slave likestyle and reality …. Yes the MASTER/slave based relationship is reality but it is also one based on a joint choice between the parties often based on the BDSM contract … so iwas realizing the UN- INSTINCTUAL nature of it ,,, sure in my past the Role Playing of DOM/subbie had been fun ,,, with Deb and I the contract based MASTER/ salve relationship was cool to sexplre , and the digging into the …. Culture and finding out that MASTER/ slave bassed relationships often in high percentages end up like all the rest of relationships , that are not based on the EOMOTINAL GUIDANCE SCALE ….. the feeling of you deepest inner nature …. So I got again deeply committed to figuring our what is my DEEPEST inner nature ,,, since I have been so fucking programmed to expect life to be a STORY BOOK ….. MASTER / slave was gain a s story book .

Now that is not to say that the girls deepest desire to be totally submissive , to experience the release of endorphins is outside of her DNA instincts , no , in fact it is VERY instinctuall , again I go back the the bite on the neck that so many mammals do during sex , and how this violent strong neck biting of the male is infact a trigger for EGG release , in fact the PAIN Pleasure OF ruff sex , is seen in the BRANCH of DNA the branced off 100’s of millions of years ago during DINO times ,,, in birds , ducks for example do the neck biting thing …. So it is deep in the DNA of female to like a bit of SPICE DURING SEX …

But last year I remember my reactions to getting to many safe words during sexual play , while providing the stimulation she liked so much in pasts SCENES but now she is finding flaws and ouches ,,,, not he stimulating OOOOWWWIIIES .. but sharp ,,, ouches ,,, and the deepest level of ny inner Groilla does nt want the female in my territory to feel real OUCHES ….. in fact I would join armies to fight and die for my country ,, to protect my family ,,, ( hey I sound like my old drill sergeant , the programinfg I choose to learn in a volyunteer army ) so the deepest nature of a good man is not to hurt the female who will bring up give and carry , nuture and provide love for ,,, my ,, my DNA legacy ,,,, children , so to REALLY HURT HER is un- INSTINCTUAL …. www.instinctualism.org ….

Yet I love see her wett and twisted in her ddpest need for my cock …. I love to see her being INSTINCTUAL …. In her lust for getting filled with hot hard , blood pumping live dick ….. yes the dildoes with their ribs and rings , and ball sacks ,,,, the vibrating wands to move in and out and around her pussy to tuch the entrance of the womb , to find that spot on the front wall of her cunt . for her to feel pop in and out of her ass ,,,, is great , but the spanking is great also , the ZEN of her being spankined ,,, I may not net quite so Zen in in the because I I concerned about my aining about creating balance ,, about timeing of the stokes ,,, the blending like a chef , between a sting , and and a sexual tease ….. the words ,,,, of what may seem DEGRADATION , but in fact are the urging her to be the lil’ horny SKUT which is her deepst nature ,,,, ok I show so much about how we are not chimp ,,,,, yet we are not all Grollia ,, do not ,, DO NOT limit things dipshit …. But the GORILLA harem does seem to resemeble our FAMILY VALUES ….. they are very sexual animals also , but the chimps ,,,, 1/2 of the time she is in heat …..and she is very fucking horny to the point of getting banged 50 times a day , she uses her pussy as a PASSPORT TO travel freely among rival tribes fucking her way around the jungle …… and to us the way she gets fucked by the groups of males in new tribes would be compared to GANG BANGS AND RAPES ,,,,,

OK SO , it is likely this is some where in the girl human ….. the idea of liking a good RAPE ,, HOW TO live the dream …. One was the MASTER / LSAVE , yet I found my desire and her was not equal in time she felto ouches , so I stopeed ….. yet she still wants it , but the fairy tale princess inside can not ask for it ….. the fairy tale rpincesss all dressed in white the GOOD girl ….. but , in nature instinctualism ,,,, she does ask for it , in the gorilla workd it is ALL the female coming on to the Silver back , seducing him thru sexuall scents ,and seduction ….. in humans it is her also in her manner of dress and her YESS .,or the no no no no as her legs open wider and wider ….

So , if she can ask for a back rub , to have the Hitachi used to create a healthy spine thru it strong violent , vibrations stimulating healty bliid flows ,,,,, why should she not ask to be tied up , teased whipped spanked , maybe even candled ( not this time I did some candling last time , I like to create a good ride a good adventure ….. hey maybe the barbers strap ? hmmmmmm , bad man )
Why can not ,, since the decisison to join in a MASTER/ slave is not what a “ good girl “ does ….. why can not the instinctualist girl ask to be tied to night ? why not ….. at least that way I know the chances of common activities will not bring about ouches , because the deepst inner need of the female is her own choice to now experience , as an free adult.

What is instinctual ………. Love is instinctual for you disphit , the protective caring male who when seuxllay pumped likes ,,, NO LOVES to hear feel and see that the girl he is fucking is FEELING IT ! it geemrates more and thick richer sperm , it realeses the egg form her pussy …… it is BDSM , it is www.instinctualsim.org

No comments: