Friday, March 21, 2008

eve with fangs

Eve with fangs

Wow I got a letter asing if I am cheating? Wow the thinking in terms of all that we have to think in terms of …. Is part and parcel of the diffuculty of starting something as truthfully DIFFERENT as instinctualism is ……… the whole concept of lie-ing cheating , hiding being UN – INSTINCTUAL to yourself young mater is whay you do nto date before you finish the compound atleast not date with any hint of LTR in that dating ,, sex and friendship only …. Of get her into understanding you up front so that while you are building she is understanding

NO CHEATING when you rlife is an advertisement that you will have 3 wives …. Where is the cheating ? and why would you cheat dumbass ?

The letter asked me , am I cheating , did I break up with Deb? And the answer is no to both ….. but the dynamics between my reality and terms of phrasing and expereices , and you the vanilla world is very different …… did we Deb and I Break up NO ….. yet she can not really FEEL the INSTINCTUALISM reality until it is a reality …then if she chooses to not live with me it will NO BE A BREAK UP , it will be freedom of choice in respect and the deepest of love and wish for her happiness on my part to she her develop her newer life …. So as we live together now , as I sell my lil’piece of paradise on the water to free up my investments ( you young master will not tie your money up in an investment not liquid like mine , you young master go to the training page for investment vehichles suggested for you ) as it sells , I will lucky be in a position to hekp my daughter to establish herself here in this great area the Treasure Coast of Florida and since she and Deb have a great relationship .. Deb will stay here while I build what is my passion to build to maek real for myself and the proving of ideas for my sons to have another choice of life style when they grow up ,,,, yes and for you dipshit to get real time expience reading thru the blogs …..

When the compound is done then I will…. Cheat ! but it will not be cheating … since the STATEMENT of having three home is there hard in wood and concrete and tree and drivesways etc …. It will not be cheating to start and INSTINCTUALISM group in the bedroom city of the large region city ,,,,, it will not be cheating to work my ten foot circle and then invite the women I talk to to my TAOIST meetings , where they comfotabley can be INTRODUCED ,.to me! No cheating no hiding no lieing just FREEDOM OF CHOICE .

The Fangs of EVE ,, a woman at the weekly art show has a piece of work where EVE has fangs well that started a disccusion between her and I ….. at most I will contact her thru the WEB so that she can explore other ideas about EVE and evolution outside of her Christian based fansty world …. To think of EVE as a myth used to describe the evlovution of SUBTLE FEMALE CONTROL OVER HAREM MALES THRU SEX AND POLITICS , …..eve with fangs ..!!! the lies that eve does not even allow herself to realize she is telling the world .

Wow , I can see a whole thread of blogs arising from today …

One a young lady has been hovering around the art show for months ,,, her body language and mine I am sure commucate ,,, and deb has body language ….. that in relationship to what it would be like if the 3 tents and a camel were already built ….. because without the 3 tents .. NOTHING IS REALLY REAL ! … the stress is unnatural .

That above event really will bring up things like attractions thru advertising , thru the way a girl dresses ,,, the real person who is female who when she is naked and I would be touching her wetness ,,, my attraction would be great , as compared to seeing this female not dressing in the common advertisng sexy manner ….. as compared to lets say Deb … who is a very very sexy attractive woman at all times … YET this other girl is a very nice person

Who will my other women be ? see right now iam surrounded by a w2orld full of people who maybe reading my shit and I do not know who you are , I walk down my street and go to work and on occasion some one will refer to my writings , but …. But …. Every onw knows I write ! and no one refers directly to a blog ,,, and that is understandable , who … would ,, be so BRAVE as to show their face to talk in public …. Look at the WEB you all are very BRAVE here ! the place you can lie and hide who yu realy are …. Me I can not and do not ! …… in fact while I was advertising for my INSTINCTUALISM group meetings ,,,, in newspapers magazines and on the web ehll you all had my home telephone number ….. it makes my RIGHT NOW difficult like I am half in the closet , since I do not want to meet another woman here in this situation …… it is just wrong! 1 home is wrong for 3 women ….. the ecominc reality I live here is just wrong ….. for 3 women ….

I can see some good blog streams coming from this …. The stress of Deb right now is a good blog , I can not feel her feelings I can only read what ever body language I see as being a Repititious and most of the time ,,,,,,, the ass-u-me ….. the assumptions I make because of repeated body language . and the fact that we humans lie even to OURSELVES . yet assumptions does make an ass out of you and me …. Assume … ass- u – me …..

Thanks for reading people thanks for commenting and writing ,,,,, and no I am not cheating no I have not broken up …… but yes I am expanding my base of friendships and yes I allowing for the best happiness of the indivilual and freedom of choice with the greatest life stability I can provide to be expressed in my world for everyone who I care about .

No comments: