Saturday, March 8, 2008

something twisted

I was trying to understand my 3rd divocrce my young wife gone ( I forced her away ) preganant with my child , why did I force her away ? well she was listening to the older women of her culture , the classic train of the HUSBAND and well I am now and even then no where near a normal person . So their attempts of sublte behavior modifaction training done over months eventually got me pissed off . enough to say ,,,,,,, go live with them not me . and from there was born TWISTED INSTINCT
http://www.lulu.com/content/2019732


page 172 and 173 also ladies you placed your gods in your pussy … and why not? Where does new life emerge ? respect your pussy ,, be happy ,, “as open as if all the stars all life joys and wonders” a quote from The red Tent …..and,,,,, and ,,,, and ..pleasures could enter you there ….. in your twat …..
Guys get the idea ,,, sure we had a lucky rock and idea , a hunch of the god force ,, …… girls had a symbol that statue ,, their pussy god …. Is all about their PUSSY … whose genes walk the street today
This book is gunna get me sued , bigger than shit for sure I is gonna get sued , but what the fuck , this next part jus’ feels to good not , to put in .... my friend , you smooth talking lying sack of business man shit hiding behind the idea of good works …. Ok from your own words or one like you , the chain of command God , Jesus , Church ( you ) , man ( me ) , woman ( my Eve ) , and the babies … you I know, I remember , you talked big shit about putting on the armor of God , Ok that means warrior , that means chain of command ….. you do not break the chain of command and come between Eve and Myself you self righteous cunt breath mother fucker .
When you were jus’ a store front just a start up before you even finished that fancy piece of paper degree that meant you were now the professional …. Who all must listen to since only listen to a pro , never ever think for yourself , you are unqualified to do that …. I got involved in your business to me it was just that … a business , you had fixed over head in the way of rents and utilites and debt . Plus you needed customers . people to come be helped by you … I got no prob. If my Eve needs to find God in a book of words and have a tent to worship in , she is a girl and that is what girls do . Hell I ain’t got no prob. If she pays for it , it is jus’ fuckin’ money ….. You my friend are a businessman , you can call your actions what you want but it all comes down to the deposit in the bank …. I love God , God is a good thing . I enjoyed helping you during your start up phase , I get bored after that part when all it is ,, is about making more of that shitty green stuff the paper just getting bigger and bigger fatter and fatter …. I hate that part , give me the hard times any day , the challenge .
But you my shitty friend , Ok I will admit I was not going to church , hell never did regular , and yes I was poisoning myself into submission by drinking for drinking sake …. But that is the way in todays world got to submit one way or another either drink or listen to a lying fuck like you …. BUT > BUT > you broke the chain of command you sold her on me not being in God’s will….. wait .. wait ..
When I fell that three stories and landed on the concrete , not the tree roots , and well everthing was fine , ( somewhat fine ) you said , your words ,,,,, “ I was in God’s hands ” your own words …… look I have known that like since for fuckin’ ever . Like any dumb fuck male I have been all to often in God’s hand or else I would not have lived … I think about the 10’s of millions of workers out there day after day all of us in God’s hands when we leave the house each morning …. My brothers who jump off perfectly good buildings and suspend themselves on ropes about the size of a thumb washing windows , God knows how many stories up … oh there again God knows … God is with those crazy fucks each and every one of them , each and every day ,,,, they sit in the bowsuns chair, that is their pew , they listen to the choir sing it’s songs to them as the wind whistles thru the buildings . We men know God , I don’t care what type of work he does he never knows what will happen ,
I think back to a shrimp truck driver making a delivery at my shop some years back , Just a truck driver . It was a night how was he to know that big puddle was alive with a 110 line ,,,, when I went out to my car to roll myself a cigarette ( I roll 1 I smoke 1 , I will smoke 1 when I want 1 ) , I found him laying there in that puddle looking up at me with that one eye , face half submerged … in the dark it took me a second to figure it out. What I was looking at ? … Why was it dark ? I got to the electric panel and tripped the lighting breaker ….. how long can someone lay in the dark all alone with 30 amps of 110 running thru them , their whole body in a puddle ? ,, I don’t know , and well he was in such pain , “time” he said just stopped all there was ……. Was….. pain . So he did not know how long he was there . his life was in God’s hands. A regular working man doing nothing special , after some rest a beer to stop the shakes and a coffee to get him going . He went back to that safe working man’s life , like the rest of us he had a job to do , and well …. He was still alive ….…….. In the hands of GOD each working man 10’s of millions of us . Every time we come out of the woods or off the boat it is a fuckin’ miracle some times . We know God shithead , God is a lot more real to us …. than you and your fuckin’ book of words ……..
And you shit head , got the balls to say I am not with God jus’ because I don’t come and sit to listen to words…
Fucking words ….. it was fucking words that got Eve in trouble the first fucking time ,, wasn’t it ….. huh wasn’t it?

Last thing , whore master , WEAR a Fuckin’ RUBBER …. probably not that important to you , he was just one customer .one of your flock … Dave …. the last time he saw you , you were leaving whats her name’s street , nothing unusual for you to pray with a newly divorced woman , hell you pray with anyone . But Dave knew you had been around real regular like ,,,, see Dave was fuckin’ her and helping her pay the bills , kid and all you know . Well Dave was face first in her pussy not 3 minutes after seein you ….. And well Wet pussy don’t lie , especially when it is a man’s sperm dripping out . Wear a rubber , I do not believe you are in God’s hands like the rest of us working men . You may give a good man the AIDS you shit .
Learn from history ,,,, or we all will burn our hands again … from the beginning of churchs and preachers there have been untold thousands of your kind , the words lie , hear pretty words ,,know there are pretty lies …… actions speak louder than words .

Now you gotta go back before you go forward , back to the “ clown ” from korn ,,, did you get what I was saying back there ? that she was shopping you ? Think .. look around you ,, when you are out the next couple of days look into girls eyes , some of course look back ,,, the invite to maybe open conversation ,, some look away ,,,, you can feel ,,, you can sense … “ no , do not bother “ ..
In the bar the same happens even while on your arm in your presence she is signally …… that SubC> message ,, “ yes I am on his arm , yes I am a possession ,,, But I am may be open to___”
Remember ,,, you hit on who was open to be hit on ….

Page 128 a relative of Jacob’s arrives , actually someone bringing possible trouble ….. but never the less ,,, “ just and Honest ” ,, Jacob calls for food and drink for this person ,,, the visitor …
You pour and give the guest the first glass before you serve yourself ,,, yes?
To share your women , be them slave or wife , was common …. Back when , it was a way to bring in new seed new blood lines … every animal husband , knew that new blood lines were important for in - breeding led to weakness … so to have a child from a stranger that fucked your wife was not ,, problem ,, children were children all children that came from your women were , just your children ….. look at us now and how well we can accept and love our step children ….. remember how when , the woman today ,, does not cumm timed with out quick cumm ,,, why ,,, no we fuck hard and strong and shoot our load in a few minutes and she is just getting worked up ….. she is meant to have a line of men to fuck her repeatedly …. So give again ,, a piece of direct advice ,,,, you come upon a guest in your home ,,, maybe a new friend you do not yet know ,,,, was it Mark Twain who said “strangers are friends I have not yet met “ he is already enjoying what is yours he is fucking your bitch ,,,( ,, never was and never will be yours only if they want to be , remember if she is unhappy she will get depressed and start on the road of slow suicide , manifesting a ..bye – bye like she did 5000 years ago or just leave like today ) Well welcome your new friend ,,, he ,,, the visitor gets the first drink ,,, and you take the next ride ….. and then he after you ….. and your woman ,,, happy ,, but confused ,,,, because her attempt to control you failed ..

She wanted you to find her and her new lover ,,,,, she wanted to get caught , to set 2 lions fighting upon one another ,,, and the strongest the winner , she would submit to her new
“ Pink Fuzzy ”…… a stupid plan ,,,,, a stupid plan to manipulate a good male …

97 % of us are good ,,,,,, fact 3 % of births even today are births that have defects … hair lip , deformed nose , missing arm ,,, total of all physical deformities combined is 3% ,,, so take from that it should have 3% emotional deformities ,, problems that make it hard to function in society ….. that means 97% of us are normal , ok , average …. Of that 97% 5% become great in some way ,,, the leader the rich … the top 5% …. The rest are all in varying states of average …. Making a living …. You and me …..YOU ARE A GOOD MALE you for sure have been fucked up by the “ fairy tale ” that is guaranteed
Now go back to your new friend ,, who you meet while he is fucking your possession ,, which , was out attracting this guy who is fucking her ……. Think fuck head ,,,, honest the fuck think ,,,, if you and most of us , really went around just ,, fucking every girl we wanted when we wanted we would all be in jail on rape ,,,,, right ,,, no you and I and our friends fuck girls that in some way ,,, attract us , seduce us ….. it is first and always ,,, her who looks back into your eyes as you pass ,, in that way opening the door for you to speak to her ,,,,, if she does not want to be spoken to ,,,, It does not matter how good you think you are ,,,,, you met ‘em ,, and with in seconds , said to yourself ,, “ well maybe not now not today ,,, I’ll try back on this one “ and yes the next day ,,,you got in the door the promised land ……

She is always the reason why she is getting fucked ,,, she always seduces you ,, she is always the one that opens her legs to you …… that guy fucking your girlfriend is not your enemy no he is a lion like you ,,,, and she just wants to see you to fight ….Why ? psssst hint hint control learn from instincts …. Use your fucking brain …. Treat her as if she were truly yours ,,, yes with confidence ,, she is mine ,,, “ pretty good pussy huh?,,,, hit that pussy up from this angle it makes her come faster ,,, hurry the fuck I am as horny as a ten ton bull , you’ll be back inside in about ten minutes … ohh yes my name is Bill and yours is ? ” fight him ,,, she wins …. You or him have a high percentage chance of dieing ,, a heck of a lot higher percentage chance of dieing than hitting the lotto , and you expect to hit lotto so you play it ,,,, well play her game and one of you die … the other spends 7 years in the boys club for man slaughter ,,,,, and guess what you 2 dumbfucks ,,, now some other dick is fucking her ……. oh yes shit head ,, think killing her is the answer ?
NO ……. We all lose a pussy , and you go to jail where there is no pussy .

No comments: