Monday, March 10, 2008

half past FUCK o'clock

Half past fuck o’clock

What time is it young master , and if you said it is time or past time to fuck once again well you are correct , it is not 6:50 , there is no 6:50 except in our agreement ………. ( I talk a lot about the agreement at a meta pyshical level that allows for the assemeby of sub atominc into some thing we can translate in a reality , form no one thing into things ) our agreement , our trained ideas .

STOP <> STOP > IT HURTS ….

But dumb ass there are limits for each girl it will be something you have to kinda of feel your way thru , remember how much a pussy is designed by natural to be able to stretch …….streeeettccchhhh …… and if done while stimulating ther clit the effects are , it feels so GREAT IN THAT SPECIAL BAD WAY , that she can not do to herself even if she wanted ….. she really does want it from you , and over and over the benift of some alcohol is that allowing of her to express her deeper self and submit to my desire to see her …… cummmm to see her feel the sensations that her body can feel …..

Yet that means I will become MEANIE MAN ,,,, bad man ,,,, being accused of breaking her pussy ….. and yet that same broken pussy within 10 or 15 minutes can be the puppy pussy that will take my cock into so that I can be satified also ,,,, that broken pussy still VERY sensitive and on the edge of orgasim , will have a few other as it serves me , and serves her ,,, giving her that satifaction of know that hard on she rubbed into being a few minutes ago has the warm wet hole to move back and forth in , till it shoots its white sticky milk … swelling throbbing and spurting my cumm into her , giving her that filling ….. creamy filling a d , inner pride of being a Goood girlfriend . Yet I need to deal with the idea of agreement ….. the idea of passing NO . STOP , IT HURTS . to give her what she deeply desires and what I love , to see and hear , HER ATTENTION … to see her spread herself wider as she kind of squirms and wiggles away . into the corner moving a little , in response to my fucking her withthat larger dildoe or the fingers everywhere , or the event of the fingers skipping towards a fisting … as her pussy invites it …. Even though her mnouth says NO NO NO ,, the opne legs the wetness ,a nd her presense , yes , squirming away , but not , getting up , mad or realy fighting it ……..

Reality ,,,,,,, not 6:50 am ….. rioght now outside it is not 6:50 am , it is before sunrise ….. my inner animal asys I can not see safely , it is not time for me to run my morning mile ….. because it is not safe , to do this in the dark , I as an animal am not designed for this time of the natural day . like my daughter cutting her foot last nite and me having to clean the wound and dress it . remeinds me , walking around in the dark is not our nature …… the trusting to fate the walking blind..

Why do we humans alow ourselves to get so unnatural , the exposing of a girl of herself to deep prentations the feelinf of that fun is natural and desirable ,,,,,,, but often can noly be requested from me by , her hiding in beer ….. but beer happens in nature in regular cycles of the fruits we ate she had those times which were relaxing in her mind … to experience more intense sex .

Now what time is it 6:50 that serves the thought form of ecomony , I am to ecomony like the intestinal flaura and fauna are to me , these beginnings ….. life formes , that taste and test their environment they florish in health and reproduce when thing s are GOOD … life forms much much older than us new comers humans , animals which choose to reproduce , yes triggered by reproducitive hormones but so are we humans also triggered by reproductive hormones , with out these urges by instinct we may become so hedonistic as to not create new , VESSELS in which TAO awareness can experience time and space … and getting deeply fucked …. Or lving in a world ….. an uviverse … that we can not or do not want to realize is , a LIFE … full of tastes and choices and experiences … that of being intestinal bacteria , … needed so that I can live ,…. I am some thing unreal to my intestinal bacteria ,,,, I am an something un noticed by the thought form ECOMONY …… the rules of eneomy says , go here at this time do that ,, so that I can live ….. and so to , we influence the environment of the needed bacteria in our animal guts , each complex animal depends on the beneificial bacteris in and around the body . neither understanding the other , each beinging , is just a thought form to the other …. That place in which they live . their environment .

What does that hve to do with , DOM/subbie sex , ? nothing except , every thing the inter connection betweent he lives that live in you that keep you ALIVE ….. the ecomony of environment that we choose to live in …. What is human kind designed to live in ? what evidence it there that we create our won stress by choosing the aid the creation of ecomony by ignoring its effects on us . we created ,,,, GREED . like the bacteria created the COLONY bacterial orgaisnism a billion years ago . complexity of infite parts , so that she can ,, choose to expose her pussy , spread her legs wide and complain , because it does hurt , and yes her pussy is being broken and stretched and it in the end after she twitches and whimpers and lets the experience flow thru her body as she recovers in that state of waves of orgasisms ,,,,, she and I realize it is natural . and good . and fun . and yes . and I gotta pass the limits of my programming with a level of skill and care . that is being MASTER of “ our “ world . so she can experience submission safely once more .

No comments: