Friday, August 24, 2007

tied leashed collared

Tied Leashed Collared

TLC what does TLC mean Young Master Debs lets it slip she wants another girl to get some TLC so ,I think what does TLC mean to me , because as I become more myself over the last year , I do not I can not remember what I may have been like I only know the way I AM , personally I feel I am a gentle man but I have seen twice now the kisses and touch she shares with a woman , is different than mine … mine is loving I am concerned but I AM RUFFER .

Dipshit she has instincts and she has .. shit driven by her mind the thoughts the dreams of story book ideas that she has taken as to be real , that she JUSTIFIES , by other books she continues to read . IT IS INSANE , that a woman with such brilliant mind , a great legal mind in fact so for one I am at a loss when debating her fucking laywers are fuckin pro’s at debate . but in the end ,, her basis is built on the evidience of story books the evidence of the top 5 percent of achievers ( and honestly in that demographics the divorce rate is average no matter her book states about the SOUL MATE fairy tale , soul mates divorce at close to 50 percnt over the long run …….. SOUL MATE is a fairy tale )

Dumbass she will also admit that your evidence trail has merit ,,, well some will , the next instead of being a lawyer was a Ph.D in Behavior sciences whose speciality is aboriginal cultures of the Americas . discussing with her in her native Spanish was fun for me I got to practice my Spanish , dicussing the comparison of the DNA trailo of the 1 on 1 bird the whole nest idea that we human have pointed to to show that OUR current ideas ( only 1500 years old verus 3.3 million years of tool maker human activity and that DNA record within us ) the bird / dinosaur DNA that branched off from mammal DNA ohh what 20 million years ago …. To discuss with a PH.D and have her nod in theorectical agreement that our DNA and the nature of animals more rclosey related to us and the evidence trail of current relationship stress violence abuse and divorce , that we humans are by INSTINCT a Harem animal … well it was cool to she got it ,,,, she wants to respect her cultural mores she likes the 1 on 1 even though she has a divorce herself , she maybe for the first time in her life thought about the POLY life in different terms .

But what about my TLC , my tied leached and collared form of showing my desire for her as a female . whether she is actually tied leashed and collared or that she just does what girls do by nature and submit to pentration , the details do not matter so much for me ,,,, the nature for her submission her wanting for pentration and sexual excitement that is the evidence trail . the REAL FACTS ..

Wouldn’t it be nice if…… I can meet the next girl for us just thru my real talking and dicussing , wouldin’t it be nice when a girl comes up to me or us and talks about how she looks how her pants are lose I would have just touched her inner thigh to complement her choice of comfortable clothes while re- assuring her that for example my male mind already sees her as sexual she odes not need to excite me much I am already excited by her smile eyes and presnence . tigh pants would only force the flow of testrone that will shut down my ablitly to talk to her to think about making that skin to skin contact which will stimulate hermone production the chance that she would beome 1 of 3 .

I need to go over my Speed seduction Cd’s again to get that mental pump to get my mind focusing on hunting pussy . but my level of wanto is focused in other directions right at this minute since deep witin me not having my compound … not having my 3 tenst I am not the man I want to be she does not have the truth I want to show her I only have words ,, fairy tales .. nothing real … just a POLY fairy tale , nothing for her to trust in so my GOOD MAN side is not happy . but practice is important study is good , getting my mind right is good …. Because the 3 tents are on the way , just a little wait a little patience . it is not time for me to give in to impatience , and just think about it.

No comments: