Monday, August 6, 2007

her mouth full of sperm

Her mouth full of sperm

Young Master if not YOU than who? Who will provide girls who want ,, the key is always want .. the Oppurtunity to express their natural selves and and well liking DICK liking sex .. liking the most natural of human activities ….. liking the taste of the most special of male flavors .. liking the taste of sperm .. well dumb ass us you and me men like us give girls the chance to be GIRLS and enjoy waking up with their mouths full of hard pounding penis a penis excited ready to explode and then my JOY is to see her natural still alsleep so her actions are very basic and natural .. her nature is to enjoy that feeling of hardness in my penis , to feel and anticipate the sperm the warmth ? the texture? The flavor … the feeling ? of me shooting my load in her mouth ……….. who else but you? The nice guys of this world the current YOU’s will not pass their polite ideas about sexually offeneding a girl .. passing our trained ideas about what each really wants to touch , that basic ANIMAL beast level the instinct level of DNA .

For me I am passing my own limits brick walls about her wanting to be a SISTER . her own desire for the friendship of the sister the tenderness the understanding that only a woman can realy give a woman in the way a woman really needs and accept ,, my tenderness is that of a male I do not feel like a woman feels . Passing my conditioning even though I have written so much the reality of passing certain polite expressions of love and respect to create the world for her , for 2 other women the world that I see actually women want . to pass the training that the ONLY TRUE LOVE IS THE GREEDY 1 ON 1 espression of fairy tale sotrys about love …..

So when I woke today sipping my coffee my dick hard and pounding thinking about the training .. my training which we have dicussed the idea of going to the titty bars again … where maybe … I and Debbie may script , do a I WONDER WHAT IT WILL BE LIKE … wouldn’t is be nice to … and so I see myself talking about how I will fuck this little dancer with Debbie describing to Debbie the actions of fucking the tiny daner sitting between us . letting Debbie notice that girls reactions to my words ,, and notining my lust grow for another woman in front of her ,, my Debbie a person a girl my girl , someone I do not want to be unhappy I fear her pain at my hands to the level I do nothing to insure it is not I who causes her pain and in the end that causes her pain , and I created the failure I wanted so hard to avoid .

So I need to train to pass some mental idea , ( everything dope use alchol use , building a job a areer are all mental things hurdles first passed in the mind ) I can not creat the chane for happiness until I clean up my own shit my own weakness face it as weakness , proclaim ,, YEP PHIL is weak in some ways , the weakness hass roots in lOVE but a love that does not provide the love that WORKS. The evidence trail for 1 on 1 sucks .

So , my dick pounding so close to cumming that I had to have release , and it has been atleast a month since Debb got woke to a mouth full of SPERM shooting into it ….. and what happened young master what did her animal do ,, her nature do , what is the WANT of the natural female still asleep in her sub concisuos animal state , well it is to SUCK and suck hard , to softly moan in pleasure as it feels the spern shooting into her moth , to suck even harder hoping that the hard cock will have one more load to shoot , to forcefully project natures special gift … A MALES MILK ….. into her mouth , for her to fulfill her …. Fulfill her for her to feel that she is the center of my need my lust ,,,, that she completes me when I am like the WILD animal that I am ,,, hopelssly trapped with a cock full of sperm needing release .

So young master our animal sex drive , that search for happiness . for bliss , be fucking honest to yourself and let the girl be honest to herself when you enter into conplexer discussions …. SEX IS FUN ! it effects our interactions , we are not just story book lovers . no we are real sweating , moaning crying animal fuckers both us and the girls you meet ,,, who is going to give the OP for girls to have a chance at an alternative …. How are you going to have to adapt the change your progrming to care for 3 ………… the more you read the more you think the more you experience the more you do just that become able adaptable .

No comments: