Sunday, August 5, 2007

fuckin' pants on

Fuckin’ pants on

Young Master , she wants a sisiter you want her happiness , you want their happiness their unity and then your peace and sex , yes sex sex sex , in amounts that your body is designed to enjoy and engage in daily … like habit daily .. but the confusions in you the programming of the fairy tale of love the culturization I find for myself is still screwing with my mind , my ablity to form words to describe the things going in ans out of my mind to dicscuss things with Debbie I find hard even impoosiible , but great thing is we are trying .. I am not lieing …..

Here is a thing .. dipshit ,, there has been this one lil girl , yes she has the years of age but her presence her manners in so many ways she is a lil’girl ,, ans honestly that is not a girl who would make a good sisiter for Debbie .. and for the family to find peace actually having 3 women who with their own different dynamaic personalities they blend into a happy laughing loving caring SISTERHOOD , this lil girl who has be hovering in our life for 9 months just would not blend , yet her and mine eye contact speaks so much of the fanasty of seeing her sucking on my cock , seeing NO hearing her screaming a screamer I think she will be a screamer when getting ass fuckked .. not a bad thing in amyway , I love that that constant SINGING Of feeling my attentions being forced in and out of her ass over and over as I use her body for my own excitement …. Her discomfort is my PLEASURE .

So the idea of sex is good , but I fear the interaction on a day to day between Deebie and her I think she does not have that UMMPH that forwardness that is a good blend for Debbie the woman does have guts to be a street vendor and artist yet she is to .. sweet and subdued … submissive is my taste in female yes but …… I want to total happiness not just getting my rocks off .. yet the animal in me wants to get my rocks off ….. yet peace is more impoortnat than that ….. it is like NOT DRINKING OR SMOKING DOPE ….. what controls you dumbass you or the urges to escape in chemicals the interactions with friends who are just friends because of your joint like for a joint ?

So , any movement toward expanding OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GILR CAN MOST LIKELY END UP IN PAIN FOR THIS NICE YOUNG WOMAN ,, SHE WILL not fit in honestly …. To have her enter my life eeven for a taste may destroy her current world and that would be an evil ? on my part …… noticing the interactions between the girls first before you let your dick speak , because after sex , the chemicals bonds of commited relationship naturally develop ….

The chemical reaction of a fucked woman , a raped woman ,, her inner animal expects since she submitted well she should be kept in the tent not put outside to be a field slave , she submistted in fact enjoyed the rape , that the warrior forced upon her after the battle … the SPOILS OF WAR ! … evolution designed her to submit and live , become a treasured property not a thing … the girl who fought became the slave to be wasted in toil outside in the fileds working at the end of a whip ….. to fuck this woman like I fuck would stir these deepest of inner truths to be awakened in her and I CAN NOT HAVE HER .. she will not be a good match , her strength of personality and way is not what will encourage ,,, courage and growth for Debbie and any other who would be a good match for Debbie there would be two sisters … and then a 1 ….

So I must keep my dick in my pants . be friend her as a human like I have for so many months … and watch my Debbies dynamics her interactions with the constanst stream of other girls .. younger and older who we meet day after day …. IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT GETTING YOUR ROCKS OFF DIPSHIT … think about who and what type of girl will expand the mind and life of the whole family .

Because after you take a girl ,,, make her force her to submit , to feel you as a male , not like the boys she had known in her past after you take her naked body , and to bite taste to get drunk with her scent of sex ,,,, and fuck her with your pants still on . to relase your lust in your WAY in her submission an intense bod will be formed and to create that in her and then not fulfill your warrior duty to KEEP your spoil of war in not JUST AND HONeST … ther is no honor and thus no real peace …… WHAT IS WRONG young master from learning aagain about old proven ways of honor touching your DNA think a bit differently dumbass.

No comments: