Wednesday, August 22, 2007

puppy fuck

Puppy fuck

Building a special chair kinda thing that will give the support for fucking her like a puppy , girls do like to put a pillow under their belly when getting fucked doggie style especially I guess after they have been getting fucked by me for a while they know they had better be comfortable for this is going to take a while .

Stresssing about how the whole thing will work or how you will afford the compound stressing about all the details , well in meta pyshics your are blocking the good from coming in to your life , and boy ohh boy have I been doing that , yes my writing I feel is important in take I describe the CONSTRASTS , in the world I live , the reason ,, the things I DO NO WANT ,,,, that helps you dipshit feel build plans to create a world you do want . but if you do that looking for that which you do not want all the time your mind is full of the negative aspects and there is no room for ..

Day dreams , anticaptions , fun thoughts positive expectations , now dumbass there must have been times in your life your were expecting something that you loved to do , it could be some thing as instinctual as fucking that girl you have been wanting to fuck , and you dreamed about it , most probably jacked off to those thoughts you daydreamed . and while when you were in reality with her it was not exactly like your dreams , the core events were the events of your dreams ,,, it may have been something like skate boarding and doing some new trick , it could have been a job , or a fishing trip … but I know there have been times that you DREAMED and then lived a reality SOME WHAT like your dreams .

All the books being discussed now a days , about the secret ,, people like jerry and ester hicks talking about the non pyshicall self and shit …. Well I belive there are right the TOA is a positive force not a yun/yang force that would negate itself in a perfect balance but a for of expansion insinty is active always growning to the OBSERVER …. The observer that idea of Borhn the Quantum Pyshisict that said the effect of the observation changes reality at a quantum level …. The change of energy and well what is a thought dipshit ? it is a something but not like a rick which you can put in your pocket a thught is pure energy , it is not even energy noticed in it’s after effects like observing a photon of light ,,, that is the notice of the effect of energy . but a thought is the expression in purest form of just pure fleeting energy

The shit that infinity is full of energy ,, matter is only enrgy being expressed as matter then returning to energy …

You thinking your espctations the topics upon which you give you attention to … like a maganet bring like things out of the infinity of pure energy of pure thoughts available thru infinity .

So worrying about selling my house , if I think in terms of worry , and not the actions of putting my human foot forward in positive expectations …. If I think I have to I must …. Or else I will NOT get what I want … I am thinking about not getting what I want ,,,, now if I am thinking about getting what I want day dreaming about the future reality … and enjoying the daydreams because I feel confident about the facts with the effort of my human foot forward my actions I will create what I want ,,, I have always done that ,,, each big fishing trip , everydgirl ( somewhat ) all my companies I have built each house I built bought or re developed . were first day dreams .. with psotive expectancy actions on my part putting my human foot forward ..

So now the poly life style well I have been seeing over and over that I am not totally wiered , to my family and friends yes . but in the broader world I am behind the times it is going on already …. Now the thinking about it in terms of INSTINCTUALISM … well that is my newness part . so I should be chiller about the chances for success , since there are plenty of girls who have done it and do it ….my job is build it and they will come . I am not asking of infinty anything not possible to infinity since infinity is a place of no impossible given any idea the pyshcics needed to make it will have over time because the unlimited time …. Here in my life I feel TIME and worry , I feel a sence of lack …lack of time and been to worry . thus the puerest energy my thought are full of negative expecatations .

God dam I am a DUMBFUCK ….so taking time to dream about building a special cahir for that greeh house so I can have my after work coffee and fuck one of my wives comfortably for me and her ,, so we can INTERACT NATURAELY , instinctually thru the connect=ion of my hard dick moving in and out of her body , so we can interact thru our sounds of pleasure …. So I and she can interact like were designed to , the act of those daydreams are the most powerful actions I can take to get what I want , because thur them and the raising of my feeling of expectancy and wants .. my choices to do human foot forward activity growns what my have seemed hard … like street talking to girls becomes in my mind something much more possible much more enjoyable ,,,, each event building upon the positives of the last events ,, so that life FEELS GOOD ….. time space and memeory of the time space events already lived compound into the world you create .

No comments: