Friday, August 17, 2007

keep out of the curly blonde girl

WARNING KEEP OUT OF :The Curly Blonde Girl

Young Master , first I am gonna change up my writing style for a period of time and write not to you dipshit , but honestly dipshit the words will still be meant for you . But I will write as if I am ??? maybe you ?? Kinda from the stand point of a reader who is living his own INSTINCTUALIST adventure

WARNING KEEP OUT OF : The Curly blonde girl

Life is weird , like so f’ing weird that book TWISTED INSTINCT has made me warp my thinking , my perception of events … so here is an event . !!! SLAP !!!

My girl and I meet up with this woman that she met online she shows up at this arts and craft fair we sell at each week and well , we all get to talking she is an engaging woman attractive and of course with her own special traits , I mean I am not perrrrrfffect ( but close LOL ) . this girl was cute blonde curly hair .

But it is from those traits that my mind starting thinking looking at the evidence trail staring right in the face yet , I JUDGE NOT LEST I BE JUDGED , so we ( my girlfriend and I ) ended up with an adventure and something to remember and learn from . The evidence trail I did not pick up on right away it came to me in 20/20 hind sight ….. her strength her mannerism yes a cute little girl a subbie it seemed wow were looks deceiving … HELL HER ACTIONS WERE , TOO ! . Look I openly admit to being INSTINCTUALIST honeslty not bdsm , yet formt he outside it looks that way ….. but I am not the S or the D of bdsm , I just act naturally when with a woman and that is sometimes ( often ) rather ruff to some girls …. So I have been slapped before , pushed off and otherwise forceably stopped form continuing whatever STIMULTAION I was engaged in …. YES STIMULATION . all I want is that whimper give it to me fast I get my high of the submission of my female ( female the pentrated the submissive as described in the blogs of TWISTED INSTINCT )

Now this chick had some traits , large hands and feet just things that tell the tale that she has a little more TESTOSRONE than some girls . and in todays world there are a lot of men with less hairy bodys , smooth and sweet faces as our species evolves and changes even in the life of the person events force them to produce hormsones that aid in that persons reality . and now a days girls are becoming more dominante and men beggars .

Beggars going back to the first page of TWISTED INSTINCT ……

Ok , so be aware if you date me I will test your submissive nature , a bite on the lip , the pull on the hair . The bite on the inner thigh when I lick your pussy for the first time . rubbing your asshole with my finger and if you do not brush that away I insert that finger and all the while I listen for the WHIMPERS . Well this girl accepted every thing I did the writst holds mimicking hand cuffs . everything with no whimpers STRANGE . Well we all got into to a 3 some , we had good talk my girl had good friendship time it all just seemed right .

I gotta admit , to this the be true to myself that Shakespeare thing form TWISTED INSTINCT . I do not just get hard for any chick I need the emotional contections to insure my erections . a little ego problem but a second of pumping my girl and then I am useful and so she was on her second fucking . She had just cumm and asked me to stop just to enjoy the feeling of being FILLED with live hot dick . Something I learned about her earlier and I resected but my fun is to force a woman to cumm and cumm and cumm again so I gave her , her few moments then I went on to my fun and ahd reached up with a force and full arm sweep and slapped me like HELL . That I am OK about like I admit to having that happen to me on occasion but it was the !

I TOLD YOU , NOT to ! …. Dot dot dot tha came out of her mouth , I did not have to hear anything more the commanding voice I was hearing after such a powerful slap , was enough for me to realize this SUBBIE I had in my bed was NO SUBBIE but an educated and practiced Female Dom . My first impulse to was attack but that is not the nature of a ggod man to hurt a woman SEND HER AWAY YES . but not hurt good pussy . ( good pussy a dom chick ? to a subbie beggr male maybe a male whose INSTINCTS have been TWISTED , maybe ) So I left in peace , and she and my girl talked and talked the rest of the night , that girl needs some SUBBIE training but it will not be from me , honestly her TRAITS speak of a problem possibly more complex than just her want to become SUBMISSIVE . because yes she was cute and all , but her hormones talked loud also …. To much testosterone.

No comments: