Thursday, August 23, 2007

suck that clit

Suck that clit
Young master , really compare what is fun to you with what is expected to be fun .

I still find myself feeling for my girl , even though she has to remind me of her statement to never say no , of my right to act sexually with her in any way I desire , my natural male who protects females desires the female to be happy .. that male listens he hears ther say “ I am tired ” .

The expected to be fun watching a movie actually is fun , correct it is fun it is better than mowing the lawn in 95 degree noon time sun , so watching a movie is fun , being with the family and laughing at our common sulture , yes it is fun , but so many days that relaxing time leads to tiredness on the parts of you and your female . then play does not happen not because you could not get excited again no , more because of your respect for the female and the tiredness you hear see and feel form her .

That instinct of a good man to want all around the health and wellness of his female/s . YES WE WANT SEX but her happiness atleast for a good man is paramount .

Yest in sex my actions do not seem like I care for her at all . I mean I am a mean mother fucker . but when I pull out to tease her , and to get myself a cool down so I can fuck longer ,, when I pull out and ask you want it? Do you want more slut ? she says yes .YES YES YES her voice her movements show the truth actions louder than words , her tiredness gone and replaced with lust , with chemicals running thru her body desire to complete the violent fucking she is getting ..

Violent? Me the most peacefull of people , well I wonder some times as she is a puppy hell has been a puppy for the last half hour and that is after I got my energy back by . laying head on her pubic mound , the softness of her beely the look of her thighs the smell of her sex …. The chance to tease her to get her acting NATURALLY acting desiring like the proverbial slut , wanting hard dick . so as I lick her thighs touching her pussy softly with my tongue , as I suck her clit out of its sheath till it hurts till she pushes me away . Actually being pushed away like that does piss me off so try to hold her hands at bay to get me a few more seconds to force to feel , even if she does not like it .

Hmm strange just minutes earlier I was going to go asleppp and not fuck her because I respected her and her statements of being tired now I am wanting her to experience a level of DISCOMFORT . but in time her attempts ot slowm my pussy licking my hard clit sucking is replaced by her own hands grasping the head board of the bed and and a stillness and quietness I know is her orgasism building ,,,,, AHHHH I get to long fuck a pussy that has already CUMM hard completely …… even thru me doing what she thinks she does not like after being so TIRED that she was wanting sleep. Lucky she did talk about being a puppy be fore we went to sleep , even though it was just a random reference to sex …. It allowed me to think she may not be that tired and a lick on the pussy proved that .

But back to my violence …. After a good long pussy licking and clit sucking a sucking like I was some sort of clit extender machine . a good half hour into my FUN …. My fun . I have been noticing for years now that missionary position causes me to sweat big time and over time I may get leg cramps , a few minutes is cool but not for a long fucking . now doggy style she on the bed me feet on the floor . and I have such control to exist enter move angles , go faster slower . up or down ….. and I do not sweat . ohh violence ,, my own confusion about myself ….

So young master , putting a leg up on the bed facing at an cross angle to her body , kinda like trying to force your dick in thru her pussy but towards her ass cheek . well it gives you some more depth and ricet strong stimulation on different areas of her pussy her guts….. gut fucking . and where to to put that foot on the be ,, ohhh where ohhh where ? to put my foot on the bed ?

How about on her hair catching lots her her scalp , trapping her head down forcing her to twisit her neck, head and submit . and this is the actions of a man who was not going to fuck her because he ,, me ,,, loves and respects her because she was tired ,, now forcing her to get fucked after she has already cumm ,,,, to fuck her over and over now pinning her down with a foot on her hair so I can pound her deeply , and then tease her tease that pussy pulling my dick out and porove to her …. Tha she is a slut a REAL NATURAL iantinctual female ………. Do you want more ? YES MASTER PHILIP …. YESSSSS !

NOW THAT IS FUN ! it is my belief that in having three girls that will be my every night fun since the gentle natural competitive nature of females the need to divide the attentions of one male between three …. Well like I have puppy time every morning and I do not tire ,,,, I know I can have puppy time every night and also not tire .

No comments: