Wednesday, August 8, 2007

my dear young lady

Dear Young Lady
Young amster having 3 girls around even thought they all come by choice will not be easy , everyone has baggage even you …… and

Dear Young Lady
I heard you get mad last night , I heard a MADDNESS in my home that something you know so well , that I , I ….. I try to stop in myself and in my home . When you first came to ths home you brought with you this madness but soon you found a peace a trust and a happiness here , you had up’s and downs , even problems grand in the way of breaking the laws of this nation , no it was basic law of mankind . and you got stopped hard and fast . My evidence trail was what? Who drove out to pick you up at the JAIL … at the fucking jail …. Think young lady I went to the fucking JAIL for who .

Did I do anything wrong ? when bad things are happening in life , a boss will plan something and an employee may go to work the next day only to find out they have been fired … pack up your desk your ID is now in valid … young lady you are upset in my choices my actions , think about me compare me to the men you have known , compare the evidence trail … there is some who says there are there to help you yet they can not get even 100 dollars to help you . How may 100 have you seen me spend on you have you ever really thought about the cash flow over this last year ? it actually has been in the thousands the cash I have spent on you .

You needed to leave us over this summer to go back and experience the constrast return to your former life to compare it to me … to us .. to this HOME , yes this is still a home ( even though I , I , the one who wants to be the hard ass the leader the boss the man .. have decided the HOME will move will reform on a mountain postcard .. and I gave everyone a safety net of time to find other paths other lives those who want to follow I put out my hand to them and say come , those who need time to pack their bags to leave – like you I give again … give the gift of time …. Not like a boss who will you out of the company in one day out on the street or the police who within 1 hour they will put you in a CAGE gehind bars of steel . no I give gifts of safety understanding and time .

You have seen me training a young man … a person you happen to know well , and you see me be hard well ….. life real life is hard . A hurricaine Andrew comes and you can not yell at it and scare it a way …. If you yell at the cops because of the bad you have done all you do is add time to your sentence …. You can argue with your boss and all that will happen is he will phone the police …… madnnes getting mad does not solve much

You just lefet a culture of madness a place where people o not have the time to go to work to clean their house to have the money ready in bank accounts to help a friend in need ( like you! ) yet the have the time and money to buy beer and marijuana and they have the money to buy deleivered pizza and the time to VEG in front of an X-box or computer or TV stoned yet not do the dishes ? This home is different I am different .

I want you to choose to stay , even someday think about returning . think about that young man all the while , the time you were gone from us , when he and I interacted I pushed him , got him mad yet he saw the evidence trail … he lived the same friends you had in the same town you came from . I pushed him a man into becoming a MAN . some one who will act RIGHT OR WRONG , act with the mind of a man ! who in all thinga ahs the safety and well being of his family deeply in his heart , which that young man does have ….

Look at the evidence trail with me you have already lived , look a the evidence trail of those who lived with me already 17 long ( aburt at times I admit proudly , I am a man ) years . look at the world you came from the UNSTABLITY , NOTHING THERE LASTS . LONGER THAN THE TIME IT TAKES TO SMOKE THAT LAST BAG OF DOPE , because at any minute someone may drink the last ice tea then every one has to get OUT , me what did I do ,,,, What did I do when something happened did I kick every out or did I leave ? the safety of my family comes first .

In your future young lady I want only happiness for you , when I went , when I spent again more 100’s of dollars to go get you to bring you back to us …. I said it was nice to see you again to thear the tone of your voice , your smiling presence you so special YOU ! a you equal yet special to everyone else in the home.
I hear of you saying you are not hear for any other reason than to please another person ( that person is not me ) an I say no , the door has never been locked you could have left run away at any time no you stayed for yourself , you deep inside you ,,,, you felt something here right or wrong you felt something here .

Coming into this family this home was like all things every place you will ever go , every relationship , or job . or jail .. you will ever go in and out of …. ( because it is not your fault it was someone else whose rules are un just ) every thing is about learning … giving you the chance to compare how do YOU ! want you life to sound? DO YOU LIKE THE SOUNDS OF … MADDNESS ? if so get ready the world will give lots of people who will kick you out into the street or carry and put you behind bars .. or take away your job your food and bread ,the ability to pay for your home … they will take that away and not give the gift of time like I HAVE and do with everyone …. Even that young man , who to prove he and I are equal men I have lived the same life I forced on him … I rode that bike , to prove I am not just TALK but I still even thoug I do not have to , I will feel the pain that burning in my legs of work of life .

Think young lady , I an happy if you stay and want to unstand your inner madness so this house not very often will hear the sounds of loud voices and madness ….. I am happy if you still want to leave to learn amore to compare more . Either way I remain the same I am happy that I met you I have and still do enjoy your presence , equal to the presence of every one else in this home .

Young master not every girl will get it , and some just got go …………..

No comments: