Monday, August 13, 2007

black snake

Black snake

It is to fucking bad the fairy tale , it looks so sweet , but it just does not really work or else it would work , a great movie that BKACk SNAKE MOAN ,,, but a thing in it , the personal pain of a young woman abused is part and parcel of my reason for writing what I write . I had actively worked with girls friends in therapy with the had book , the book and work book Courage to Heal ….. I have much to much ex[perience in the pain side the RESULT of 1 on 1 ,,

Young master honestly think if you, if any male had 3 wives you would not have time to become weird and fuck your kids ….. I mean dumbass look back to our written history of polygamy the guide book the Holy fucking bible …. It is your job to fuck your wives , Ohhh but it is also your job to provide the tents the housing for your wives , here is where so many males fail and give you the chance to prove different that you are different

Over and over I talk about the 3 wives the aspects of it because your are programmed day after day to expect the 1 on 1 to work out happy ever after which it does not 80 times out of 100 it is not happy , it is tolerateing , depression …. And frustration drug and alcolhol abouse and worse … my tribail ideas no matter how weird have INSTINCTUAL merit , animal merit ,,, DNA merit ,,, not movie hopes and story book fanstsy …

Now dumb ass , like with me ( with us ) not having the tents well , I know that I am showing , the truth a girl will see is that we are playing , now as we contact girls on line my Debbie is doing that and my self on the street ( at the club my first public poly contacts more or less active seekeing ) ohhh I found out I had printed my card with the wrong email address that sucks how can someone contact us if the sddress is wrong ,,, I started another new site prepping for the day I will pay for a .com for the ORG of instinctualism ….. so I wrote instinctualist_philip when my address is isntinctualist_phil at yahoo but I gotta remember I am supposed to be handing out 10 cards per day getting the numbers sparking that inner interest … married or not .

Married or not ? sounds terrible , well I am not breaking up happy relationships , those girls will find not interst in my efforts their core values are being me , and I am happy that they are living for now the fairy tale ….. but all to many just talk in public about the stability of their marriage when the reality is a silent life of pain and confusions .

If my ideas attract one of those well ,,, the idea is not one of force but one of choice of opportunity . and even the opurtunity for another man because his woman got one of my cards the OP for that man to think outside of his programmed box .. to step up to the plate of this life this world and do something really ALTERNATIVE .if he ( you dumbass ) have the guts .

Ohhh dumbass remember the girl the entertainer of the titty bar , she knows the power of her pussy , the effects of hormones and how this powerful drug will cloud the male mind , and how in reality we do we males will follow rules for the most part and that if we do not they the girls can and do leave …. Choice …. The world is full of choice , so dipshit master yourself realize how much testosrone effects you …… and like a martial artist control your body and mind .

The fairy tale does not explain the truth of our bio chemical mahines no the story book of love ,, in child like ways just says everything will be OK , has it been honestly just look around you in your life those of the people you realy know the ones you know behind their closed doors , the ones you know the truth about not the IMAGE they show the world , then realize that most hpaay people in reality are living that life showing the public one face while back home they live a horror story or depression not a fairy tale of love . 3 wives respects the inner animals we both are girls and boys , we are dna animals who should be living as our animal expects and harems are natural for our species.

No comments: