Wednesday, December 31, 2008

surging fame

Surges
( well I hope these Re written blogs are an easier read for you ..still the intent is not to LEAD you but to STIMULATE you with topics in to thinking for yourself ….so the quality of my writing should be of NO importance , since I am not the PROFESSIONAL who is to think for you or give you answers . But the grain of sand in your Shell from which a Pearl of your own thoughts will eventually become , after many many many layers of your own thinking ….)

Young Master , your programming is deep ,,, the hunt for fame is related to the hunt for pussy and you know that … you know if you were to THINK FOR YOURSELF ,,, notice the evidence trails all around … just listen to the Nickel Back Song … Rock Star ….. art reflects what we commonly think ,,, it becomes POPULAR because in the art is something that the massssses can relate to ….. fame and pussy go hand in hand,, like the dick of a famous man can fit into lots of pussys .

But the instinct you hold is for …STABLITLY … the fame is nice ( it is a programmed expectation of where and how to find happiness in the rules of Economy in the CHASE for I WILL BE HAPPY WHEN .. THE ENTERTAINER Ester Hicks says find happy happy in your now ..not it the DREAMS . and then guess what the dreams come true faster ..but the reality is that in the Dreams you are only looking for the HPAAY HAPPY not the thing but the FEELINGS ) …but you will crave some thing outside of the FAME , something else eventually and that is …consistency in relationships ,,, the end to fights and worry when it comes to love and family … you do love to see people you care about smiling ,,, dipshit why do you buy your chick a flower at the bar …WHY ? to see her smile! Why do you give a child a present at XMAS to see their smile … why buy mom some candy on M day , you love her smile on mother’s day ? to see the GLOW in her …..

HUMAN INSTINCT is for 1 of doing good things and seeing smiles ,,,,we are not EVIL like the church has tried to brain wash us into believing ,, they had to sell that idea to control you , have power of selling you REDEMPTION for your ORGINAL SIN ! bullshit , the FAIRY TALE that they created knowing form the centuries before them how well a story and a myth is at controlling the masssses .

Ohhh but today dipshit it is about me a fellow dumbass like you , who again let himself slip into the dream of FAME ….. for a few hours ,, an old habit I have is to develop business plans , I just do it ,, it is my nature … I believe you actually have this planning nature but you may not realize it ,, it shows up in other arts or projects or plans to go fishing whatever you are a good PROJECT PLANNER ,, it is the planning INSTINCT we had before starting the hunt for buffalo in our cave man days …..

I am no ,,NO! writer would you agree ? yes ! if you read my shit you know I can’t write or even fucking spell , but I wrote a BOOK TWISTED INSTINCT … and well no literary agent picked it up so I bought a big SAvin machine to churn out books I could distribute … but now I want my book to have availability thur Amazon for example , so I will go thru the VANITY publishers …. Pay to publish method .. very common thru out history that writers had their works printed first with their own money . and I got thinking…

See one company I a subsidiary of AMaZON.com it is called SURGE books ….. their program and sales consultants are pretty good and I go thinking , dreaming that some day my crazy self would once more become famous of sorts like I was back in the bait store … I was the face of Fishing to many people , TV, radio newspaper and magazine ,,, it was cool to be THE PROFESSIONAL . ( even though after I achieving that fame I then went looking for family …that deepest motive was NOT fulfilled by FAME )
I wondered , my mind WANDERED as I worked yesterday … ( that planning thing that is our nature thinking , EXPENDING focus but actually on an idea I Honestly do not want …. Ahh the clarifying of STEP 1 http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html ) . Why is not Amazon/ surge rep’d at the concerts like FYE is ? they both deal in the same products have the same client base ..THE arts … … the people who pay good money to go to shows like Ozzfest , Family Values The bake Sale , to stay in the ALL DAY events are people with the resources the $ the love of ARTS surprise surprise …you young master are the future consumer of written art also you are the future writers tooooo , why is not SURGE there talking to you ,,,, how many of you have art you want produced yet you KNOW NOT , the ways of the industry and the options ?

I go on thinking well with my book professionally done , I will get to use the festivals I go to , the places Deb sells her TYE DYE at … the place I meet face to face with you ,,, it is thru these places that people who have my books come and sit and talk shit with me ,,,, I think that if I/you developed a booth devoted to BDSM? TAO ? twisted instinct ? I get that direct exposure attract those who want to learn but are to scared to go to a church ( that weeknight group at the “Spiritual “ center ) where the weirdo ( me ) will have a dildoe displayed on the pulpit …. Bring a dildoe to church …. Then I go to thinking what if I talk to surge and write out a plan where by Amazon can get good advertising , SURGE can get lots of hot leads from budding artists ( artists who have resources behind them ) and I well I can talk and describe …. The how’s and why’s of self publishing since I went to the extent of MANUFACTURING paperback books first , print glue and ship …I could represent from personnel experiences … since my back ground in media interviews is broad , and my book is so CONTREVERSIAL , I would get good air time on local medias , before a show in a town , and if these people SURGE ?ANAZON funded it and it followed a tour like the WARP TOUR or family values or ozzfest ….. well I would get fame for my ideas they would get the advertising for their service/company that they want ,,, and I would make money…. fame … and pussy ? hmmmmmm is that what is deep in my head ? …. What off the wall ideas are you holding on to spending ..Expending mental energy on ?

But honestly ,,if that idea came about and I went on the Road … that would delay my building of the compound and the compound is what is important ,,, really especially when it comes to my own sons ,, 2 of who I have not seen again for months ( dam I miss them their mom and I again are fighting they are trapped in the middle ,,,, the story of the wisdom of KING Solomon where the parents fought over 1 child and the king was going to cut the child in half with a sword but the real parent said NO keep the child whole ,,, NOT ripping the kids apart thru divorce fighting … it the current lesson in that old story … the REAL UN work laity of co-parenting the under lying Focus of thought is on …. Does the child LOVE ME ? as much as the other parent ? the PURCHASE of love from the child ? the EGO GREED of the adults even GRAND PARENTS ) …

my compound is the future alternative life style for my own sons and daughters.. the hope they will not have to live the only way they have been trained to … the 1 on 1 … that they will have that 1 more free choice in world of choices to freely choose from … http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html . The IN CONGROUIS , 1 on 1 relationship built upon under lying subtle focus on greed and ownership of LOVE . the creation and manipulation of each other thur the DNA NATURE of honor ,,,,, DO YOU LOVE ME? That question creates pathological states in you dumbass so strong as to really just fuck you up in confusions. ( divide and conquer , confusion is divided concentration )

But I awake today,, the business plan is gone … the missing of boys like yesterday is gone … because I am focused again on the really things that will help them not SIDE TRACKED by old programmed in ways of living life … of chasing FAME ,, me , I am doing what I believe is the way to try something different … building an isntinctualist polygamist compound .
Now of course that means meeting girls , and they needed teaching about the reason I have 3 homes …. Well build it , first then you got all the time in the world to talk ! without the compound it is just describing the unknown of the TAO …… ( ahh? But what about SEXUAL frustration during the Tour of Duty months ? http://www.instinctualism.org/bdsm_training.html realize ...the truth , the facts about how long you have gone being single in your past … and then CHOOSE to commit freely WAKE with the passion Of PURPOSE )

Every bit of it is about economics. Every bit of it, without exception. Everything about religion is about economics. Everything about politics is about economics. And everything about economics is personal satisfaction. Everyone is personally motivated to do the best that they can possibly do for themselves.--- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php Excerpted from the workshop in Boulder, CO on Saturday, June 12th, 2004

No comments: