Tuesday, December 2, 2008

stealing pussy from yourself

Stealing pussy from yourself

Young master ,,,, this is the BASE part f the bolg ,,the sex that sells my readership … erectile dysfunction ,,,, guess wht it is a GROWING problem , ( ha ha ha ha I made funny ) but honestly it is a problem that more and more men get even now at younger ages ,,, the effect of FOCUS it is brought to your attention I thus becomes a worry and in your thinking your attention YOUR INCLUSION … as a POSSIBLE ..the AGREEMENT STATE of pyshihcs allows it to manifest in your experience ….. when in fact it is about STRESS ..DOUBT worry SELF ESTEEM , and the girl hate the GROWNING trend ( ha hahahahah made the same punnn ) as much even more than us , for they gotta protect our egos and act as if they are not LET DOWN …. Mor punning …and the BASIS for the stress is the unaantural mating DATING …. World humanity has adopted … Gleen ideas from http://www.instinctualism.org/matingbehavior.html this is not the words of god ,,the MUSTS AND SHOULDS OF A TEXT BOOK but fodder for you to use to think for yourself about things more freely

But this time my intent is to talk about stealing $$$$ FROM YOURSELF … Phil’s Bait and TACKLE of Miami fl , had many divisions running monies thru the same accounts … 2 samll Lure assemblty plants in the Domincan Rep. , 4 creab boats , 1 live shrimp boat … one 1 salt water products wholesale licsense plus the /Store itself and the Cricket/worm farm …. And the organic farm …. And from this all sure I made a living but … I realized from the ACTIONS of one Empplyee who got to greedy ,,,, how to make it SAVE me MONEY by STEALING FROM MYSELF …..

I bring thi up because I have great CASH COW going right now and have been milking this cow for close to 15 years and enjoy the activity I get to go see friends mainly play out side and listen to ….. music ( right now getting prepped to sing along with all the bands at the BAKE SALE this asturday ,,see you all in the lawn come sign the shirt .. over the last years I have had Employees again .. and others who I worked in ASSOC. with …. But again like in PBT the cash got mixed .

The employee taught me to STEAL from myself because he got so greedy with the cash flow at the store that he finnaly got caught , if he would have stayed dipping the the extra 20 day I expected from employees I would not have learned but theis dipshit got real greedy and got up to levels of 2 and 300 per day …. And then I realized if PBT could with stand that THEFT … I could also steal form myself ..so the use of US SAVINGS bonds and dippng a 50 here and there out of the till to walk across the street and stick right into a bond ,,, do not let the CHANCE of any cash burning a HOLE IN MY POCKET … connect to bond info at http://www.instinctualism.org/bdsm_training.html

LIFE IS ABOUT THE ADVENTURE THE EXPERINCE not ..the destinantion …every vacation leads you back home ,,, at the end of the BAKE SALE http://www.buzz103.com/pages/3043904.php i will end up at home ….. it is not about the DESTINATION but the livng ……the PASSION OF THAT LIVING IS WHAT assembles the events ..the PASSION IS the thoughts you think about the life you are STEPPING into ..the choices of thoughts … the more PASSION you are more likey thinking about things WANTED … inclusding that … the QUANTUNM universe is a unverse of INCLUSION … http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php and it is all about your LEVEL of WANTO !

Now after HURRICAINE ANDREW .. a WIEGHT was lifted ,, remember a few days ago I talked about the feel of a weight being lifted from my mind … that is moving up towards what we all want ..GOOD FEELINGS … losing ressitance . my weight after HURRICANE ANDREW and the destruction of all my business properties …. Was the LOSS of respsoncsilibty to be DADDY to tall the familys that Derivied their INCOMES thru the mental creation of PHIL … sure I made cash from them ,,I was SALVE MASTER in the part of ECONOM”Y ..but I was also under stress … my current business I never let grow that big because I found JOY happiness pleasure in MICRO INDUSTRY …

So how to sell the $$$$ needed to complete the http://www.instinctualism.org/site_plan.html 5 acres homestead whihc is the honor statement of I AM FOR REAL GIRLS … which will allow me to date with ..a new better mindset and develop the harem lifestyle I believe is antural for humanity ….. the gorill must first develop his territory then advertise to the girls to SHOP him and choose freely …. http://www.instinctualism.org/matingbehavior.html ... how to make that cash .. and BOND IT …. While my current cash flow is .. feeding the GOOD LIFE as described by our current culture … I have two cars … water fron home , mortgage and cridt debt and repsonsiblities to my at home family and 2 sets of child support payments ,w hich eat 50 % of my taxable income . I have LEARNED AND ACCEPTED certain limits about myself …. Limits ? sure ,, for to resisit ..would mean PERSIST ..accepting that I do not have wings ,, that I ma limited by DNA … I can then choose to create an AIRPLANE and STILL FLY …. Got it ?

So … like I had started befoe the Contract on the house came … I have still kept up with the Growth stages of 2 of my cash cows …. And if timeing goes well will take my Wednesdays …. To work them … under a new company name ( only cost about 25 bucks to start ) and there that cash ,,, is seprate … and can be tax deferred …. I do not steal money from my TILL or cash resgieter like in PBT … but I steal TIME …… now the act of doing is EVIDENCE OF PASSION …. The energy of thought which flows out before the EXPERINCE of matter to assemble my own personel experiences in ACCORD IN AGREEMENT with the PYSHICS of our Co-creative adventure playa gorund …. Can you thk for yourself about what I am saying ? can you freely choose to ASEEMBLE DATA .. on your own young master ? from the experiences of others you encounter ?

No comments: