Wednesday, December 3, 2008

her pussy made it hollywoodundead

Her Pussy made it HOLLYWOODUNDEAD

SO young master so PROUD OF MAKING TI TO THE nationals …competition is good .. it has been DRILLED into your mind ..this concept of competion .. of winning and losing … of …… BETTER THAN …. As if mankind ahs been given this ball to destroy at its IGNORANCE just because of book built upon the greed of the 1 % or 3% of humanities birth defected children 1000’s of years ago .. who surived … that micro % of socio paths ….. who created the PHAROH concepts …

And EVE ahh well her short term GREED state and the increasing intelligence of the APE driven out of the Jungel to learn to survie being a RPEY speices of the opne Plains of Arffirca …. The one who .. learned cause and effect of the toys it now had … ROCKS instead of soft branches of the jungles …. And the effects of Fire on the gRASS LANDS …. And rocks sometimes make sparks and sparks make fires and fires can be good ….. hmmmmm simple mistakes happening over and voer and over and over until learning takes palce over 1000’s of years ? 100,000’s of years …MILLIONS OF YEARS …. What does that data I found say ,,, the evidence trail of UPRIGHT WALKING APE at 6,000,000 years … Grave yard tool builder evidence in the Georgia pf euopropers at 2.5 million ? http://www.instinctualism.org/matingbehavior.html and still of COCKS resemble FUNCTIONALITY of the HAREM cousn ape Gorilla who we share Tons of DAN and Family related instincuality with ….

Ohh but EVE ….. your pussy made you … you found the GOLD in the lubricating hole that desires PEntration …. It isYOUR DNA DESIGN … in fact realy study your cunt as compared to the other apes who use their POWER OF P[USSY LIKE YOU D .. yet your pussy is not Exactly like theirs you do not SWELL in the design like they do ..no again your is much moe Gorilla like ..designed and evidence of the instinctual famloy nature that is STILL with in you ..but now it only comes out in the act DONATING to those POOR PEOPLE who ae staraving in far away lands or the trickle of wealth going to save helpless animals ….. ( both great cause better you do some thing now that you can than Nothing …but realize it is YOUR GREED for that @ story house in the right neighbor hood in this NATIOn with that forgieng car in the garage ..that is the cause for bothe of the problems ……. Wild humans and wild animsl who WERE not EN SLAVED by the PHAROHS of different cultures … lived just fine without our help UNTIL WE CAUSED THEM THE PROBLEM … and at the GENESIS of it is GOING TO THE NATIONALS … young master it ithe beat’em at all costs concept … the BETTER THAN ….. that is not truthfully the WAY OF …..MR. I DO NOT KNOW http://www.instinctualism.org/zhaungzi.html BUT HEY freedom of choice to CHASE that BRASS ring the FEEL THE GUILT of the deep instinctual in-con – gruity …… evidence trail of the niceness of man kind

And here is another is you will JUST ..THINK FOR YOURSELF

Undead, Undead, Undead, Undead http://site.hollywoodundead.com (Undead!) You better get up out the way, Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today, You know, I don't give a f**k what you think or say, 'Cause we gon' run this whole place anyway. (Undead!) You better get up out the way, Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today, You know, I don't give a f**k what you think or say, 'Cause we gon' run this whole place anyway. Now I see that motherf**ker writing on the wall When you see, J-3-T, 30 D, beats down a bra, F**k those haters I see, 'Cause I hate that you breathe, I see you duck, you little punk, you little f**king disease. I got H.U. tatt'ed on the front of my arms, Boulevard, brass knuckles in the back of the car, Cause we drunk drive Cadillacs, we never go far, And when you see us mother f**kers, better know who we are. I got one thing to say To punk asses who hate, Mother f**kers who don't know what, You better watch what you say. From these industry f**ks, To these faggot ass punks, You don't know what it takes, To get this mother f**king truck. I'm already loud maybe, Its a little too late, Johnnys taking heads off, Of all the faggots who hate, 'Cause I am good mother f**ker There's a price to pay, Get out my gun, mother f**ker And its judgment day! (Undead!) You better get up out the way, Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today, You know, I don't give a f**k what you think or say, 'Cause we gon' run this whole place anyway. (Undead!) You better get up out the way, Tomorrow we'll rise so we today, You know, I don't give a f**k what you think or say, 'Cause we gon' run this whole place anyway. I'm getting used to this nuisance, Of fags who bad mouth this music, How f**king stupid and foolish Of you to think you can do this, You cowards can't, you never will, Don't even try to pursue it. I took the chance, I played the bill, I nearly died for this music. You make me wanna run around, Pulling my guns out and shit, Your tempting me to run my mouth, And call you out on this bitch, How ignorant you gotta be, to believe any of this, You need to slit your wrist, Get pissed and go jump off a bridge, What? You can't see the Sarcasm in the verses I spit? What? You think I just got lucky, didn't work for this shit? Bitch. I've been working at This ever since I was a kid, I played a million empty shows To only family and friends. What kind of person can dis a band that deserves to get big? I hate to be that person when My verse comes out of their kid's lips. That shits as worse as it gets. This verse is over, I quit. Signed Charlie Scene On your girlfriend's tits. (Undead!) You better get up out the way, Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today, You know, I don't give a f**k what you think or say, 'Cause we gon' run this whole place anyway. (Undead!) You better get up out the way, Tomorrow we'll rise so we today, You know, I don't give a f**k what you think or say, 'Cause we gon' run this whole place anyway. White boys with tattoos, We're pointing right at you, We're breaking everything, R-rowdy like a classroom, pack of wolves, Cause we don't follow the rules, And when you're running your mouth, Our razor blades come out, Because its nothing in my mouth Except my dick and what I spit, So my dick is in my hand when I respond to faggots talking shit, Speaking of fags, Already wrapped from the drag, We killed him and then we Stuffed his body in the Cadillac. Why you always pressing? You know I'm never stressing, With f**king DMS, J-Johnny to my left, Got Phantom and the rest, Who are down to rep the west, A grew up by drive-by's and LA gang signs. So what the f**k you Know about being a gangsta? And what the f**k you know About being in danger? You ain't doing this, So you know your just talking shit. Mad at all the boys cause Every song is a f**king hit. (Undead!) You better get up out the way, Tomorrow we'll rise so lets fight today, You know, I don't give a f**k what you think or say, 'Cause we gon' run this whole place anyway. (Undead!) You better get up out the way, Tomorrow we'll rise so we today, You know, I don't give a f**k what you think or say, 'Cause we gon' run this whole place anyway. (Undead!) Mother f**king time to ride, ride (Undead!) See you duck when we drive by, (Undead!) Mother f**king time to ride, ride (Undead!) Watch you f**kers just die, die Undead!

No comments: