Thursday, December 11, 2008

licking a pussy well

Licking a pussy

Some young woman who had the guts to start a conversation with me , I known her for ages and knew she ..knew my shit ..well …. I am so much more Eloquent in person than on the page what I said made much more sense ….

Well first it was because of the STRUGGLE of reading my words on the page that her mind opened that she started to think for her self about aspects of her life over these last few years ..as compared to the ideas I have been bringing up since the first days of Twisted Instinct ….. HER VIBRATION HER READINESS made it possible for her to hear my words eloquently …. http://www.instinctualism.org/instinctualism_book_3.html

But today it is about …. Finding bliss in your work the CREATION OF SMILEs is the instinct we all have …. And service whether it is manufac turing and you are the broom pusher on the plant floor or the Finish painter of the products every aspect is of SERVICE to HUMANITY ….. can you think for yourself about that realize it ?

( ohh young master this chihc ,,, got it .. compared the last few years of dating ..what she has seen in society in a whole talked with her girl friends who like wise have some limited expsosure to my works … my wirinting is like looking a t FREAK SHOW ..it is so AWFULLL you just goota see what is wrtiitn next … and in tha SEEDS of thought are implanted … and the girls are now wondering if there is any males out there with the guts to do what I have progected ….hmmmm build it and they will come you energy of thought projected is like a magnet attracting …)

today I ma agin doing my OWN UNVIERSITY TIME …. In school you work hard for 4 years so that you can get a starting out paying job on average of in the 20K area ..sure with the degree you will in 5 or 10 be worth on average 50k but you start out …. Low most often you will even START OU as an INTERN ..think about BAT NAILS of the Buzz wearing his bat man suit everday around town …. For how many months still an UN PAID INTERN still going to school to learn brasodcasting also …. Paying 10;s of thousands of dollars to land a job … and working hard to do it .

me I amn ..practising a cash cow service right at this minute as I write I am in the aspect of proactising one of the vast types of POPULATION SERVICE INDUSTRYS THERE ARE AVAILABLE ALL AROUND YOU YOUNG MASTER … http://www.instinctualism.org/cash_cow.html that small list is just a MICRO LIST OF THE POSSIBLE SERVICES to be provided …. But I got to be good I got to create smiles …and am I HAPPY WHILE IN STUDY or ..RESENTING IT ?

the Flow of my stream ..then energy of my WANTOS ….. what are you wants and how is this activity ROW ROW ROW YOUR BOAT GENTLY DOWN THE STREAM MERRLY MERRRL;Y MERRRLY LIFE IS BUT A DREAM . how is practice a part of the the every day …day dreaming about the world that is aseembleing itself ..the quantas coming together to make a complete ..4 dememsional universe of experience of my own DESIGN and this active creation of it ,,thru the expression of my PASSION ….. can you get it ? can you thnk for yourself ..abotu the little details of living and the constant flow of the stream and the stream of enenergy commicating to you , in FEEELINGs ..in PLAIN English language of TAO ..vibrating VIBES ..feelings ..senseations … are you like a fucking ROCK in the STREAM ..causing resisitance to YOUR OWN BEST WANTS? ..are you confused like a deer in the head lights standing in the stream and the water rushing between your legs is a FEELING . a SENSATION a commincation of come along with YOURSELF come with the ADVENTUIRE of your won dreams …

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT ..idiot standing there in RESISITANCE what are you FOCUSED on for it is not ..it is NOT a focus of the stream you have put inot place thru you attentiona dn passion to the wants ..you projected inot TAO ….. want everything NEED nothing enjoy NOW ..go with the flow ..look and enjoy the ride ..down the stream of WELL BEING …( or are you afraid … remember fear is it of death are you kinda some how worried that life will be to short are you afraid of judgement from Society form those whoare TRAPPED in the mind fuck of PHAROH … and you call you self ..ALTERNATIVE Ha! Bulsshit just a POSER a fahionalb poser . )

Sevice what do you get from SERVICE what do you get by licking that pussy welll … the faster she starts CUMMING the more she FEELS EVERY FUCKING INCH EVERY THRUST ..of my up coming fuck over and over the LOUDER AND LOUDER SHE GETS ..IN THAT EXPERINCE THE T.hicker and thincker may dick grows and the the louder she gets ,,the YIN AND YANG …. Ahhhh you get smiles … well later after she has recovered you get loads of smiles …. In the actions you get screams and a wiggling hot SLUT to shoot you stick white sperm into …. And then leave in a Withering ball of human flesh as you withdran and go about your life …. Ooo back to practis back to UNIVERSITY ..the paroactis e of a service industry cash cow that will maost likely bring about 20 or 30 bucks a working ahours or more after I get realy realy good

No comments: