Friday, December 12, 2008

hand out sex

Lifestyle is sex and mind and spirit

Young master , what a good nights sleep can do for a mind …. Plus especially after I get good input from important people and that I was in a mind frame that I could accept it with out the FILTER of being defensive about my ideas ..

Now that defensiveness on my part ,well , was an important part of the Evolution of me .Of instinctualism.org , because in the beginning often so many people were telling me that I was crazy or that I was GREEDY and just wanted 3 girls that I wanted only pussy …. But I think because I stuck to my guns that I continued to write to explore ,,,, the TWO FACED nature of our lives ,,, I have touched the minds of some people over time to the point that I feel they do not want me to STOP , exploring my ideas to the completion of the …3 tents and a camel theory of TWISTED INSTINCT …. But in fact they are looking forward to … seeing the evolution of it ….

That feeling ,,, that intuition is based on the way they interact with me ,,, in fact very supportive of my attempts and giving me very sane clear advise on MARKETING . WOW , for me the subtle change is well now eye opening .

In the past as I have tried to talk to girls, to people in general about my complex lifestyle ideas , I had problems ,, mainly in terms of personel embarrassment ….. about being not main stream .When in fact I am so fucking ..what should I say conservative , family oriented , family man the concepts of www.instinctualism.org are very MAINSTREAM …. Yet I do REAL HUMAN things behind closed doors which I have opened up here on line to you the reader and that causes embarrassment…… you my friends who I call dumbfuck , who I also join in that name ,, as I find my own FAULTS , I Too am a dumbfuck .

Now marketing ,,, first as I have felt for months quite clearly …without the real , hard on the ground compound I do not have anything really to discuss except theory … but the land and homes are coming …. The building of a way to expose who I am to the world in a way that respected me ….my feelings , a way that I will be excited to hand out cards or tri – fold flyer …. With a description of INSTINCTUALISM …. Instinctualism not as a religion or just kinky sex … or just the fucked up writing of Philip Van Der Mude ….but instinctualism as a SOUND BITE of a complex ….. life style alternative . see handing out business cards that ID’d me as a BDSM master/dom well that did not feel right it did not resonate with me (http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html where i am on the scale of Emotional commucation between I and I ) ,,,,,YET I KNOW THAT ASPECT OF average female sexuality must be addressed sometime somehow http://www.instinctualism.org/penetrated.html ….

Polygamy not as a COMMMANDMENT of some GOD ! but as the natural instinct of us ,,,, this Great Ape / Sapiens …. And of course the economics … consumption with long term balance …. Work without economic slavery ,,, health and wellness based on mind states ,….. food based on our BODY design …..
That handing out BDSM cards was not Phil ,,,, handing out cards for a Religion was not Phil ….. but Phil has handed out Flyers for lets SAY for example Greenpeace for fucking decades …. I used to shove them in the bags of my customers at PHILS BAIT AND TACKEL ….. I would say Green Peace was my concsiense …. The balance of the pendulum … to us hunters and fisherman , that we had to protect our….OUR . wild world … so we would have a wilderness to engage in our love to RETURNING to the instinctual male who we are …all of us HUNTERS AND FISHERMAN …. Isntinctualism is promoting fishing ….hmmmmm I can do !

How to do it ? well change the site … http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html …. Make the front page into a environmental page with a feeling of mind body spirit …. Take the whole Tao aspect and move it to a sub-set OF PAGES ,,,,, THE spirit pages ….. tie to the idea of HOLISTIC … living…… HOLISTIC living is already a concept or BuzzWord , it has many different people involved and it is very inclusive ….. Ex. From industry , the renewable energy dealers advertise and connect with holistic fairs and events ….. of course alternative spiritual ism people do to ,,, and green eating people do to …. And broad sexual lifestyle people do to …. And I want to be out of the sexual closet as much as possible but with-out being to offensive ….. I can be offensive here ONLINE to get attention ….but me here and http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html must be … separated …..

Good so the persona of PHILIP VANDERMUDE ….. The ..study pussy like you would fishing …Persona . Well here online I do use that and I do generate activity I have you reading my shit …. From here you do go the www.intinstualism .org pages by the 100’s …. So my Howard Stern style of writing does something ,,,,but instinctualism ,,, has to evolve into mainstream outside of me ….. it must be able to teach .. the more problematic concepts in a KINDER GENTLER manner …. Helping people evolve into the TOLERANCE of the instinctual nature of human polygamy of true HUMANITY…..

I got work to do , because the dividing of the human individual and family still pisses me off ,,,, the hearing about the NAUGHTY NIGHTIE party, the changes of people who in the real world protray THEMSELVES as one person yet , become this alter ego at a DILDOE party is wrong . Not that sex is wrong but ..the hidden sex , creates ,,, real problems especially abuse … http://www.instinctualism.org/sexual_abuse.html … for example the family I know , who just broke up ,,it was not that they married too young, or that both do not still love each other greatly , yet it did not work ,,, why did the good male …….. abandon LIFE ? Numb himself with Beer and Dope to ignore the Emotioanl guidance ? and the kids will pay a price just like the majority of kids do … it seems the DYSFUNCTIONAL family is the Normal family .. I have work to do …. Creating instinctualism into something I can mainstream hand out to people … without feeling like I am a weirdo ….

No comments: