Saturday, October 18, 2008

youlickem dot com

Youlickem dot com

It ahs to be a JOKE or stunt ..but if it is not then it is a Prime example of the UNDER LYING .. PROBLEM ,, NOT THE SYMPTOMS OF Loves distress that mankind has been enduring since the beigning of the fairy tale of AOUL MATE lovestorys … http://www.instinctualism.org/soul_mate.html …. I hear the ad on the BUZZ http://www.buzz103.com I / just had to phone the jock and say is THAT for real and he says “ YEP IT ‘S paid ADVERTISEMTN … for what I have no idea . “ ? for priests congressmen and middle school teachere?

The key is not the symptoms ,, but the under… the SUBTLE …the example of the cohesion ..the manipulation ,, and then the LEGAL of the marriage and thus CONTROLinG . the divided attention and stress confusion and CONQUERING … of free minds .. so free they can choose SALVERY …. It is the mindset ,,the THOUGHT form ..the spirit my I use that ..it isNOT NOT the individual PEOPLE EFFECTED by generations of ignorance to what was going on … no it is not the girls ..who KNOW … NO OTHER … model than what the MEDIA and the MEDIA is one will come up with mind fucks like youlickem.com if it is for real …. Or even just a good radio JOKE ….. it speaks to us all about US ALL.

Girls write me …. And say I LOV EYOU …. But and this time the but is MINE not theres … they do not ge the idea ….. as one girl said “ WHAt do you want me to be a ROBOT ..just following your ideals and orders ! “ no no no I think I have said over and over enough times to THINK FOR YOUR FUCKING SELF PEOPLE …. I am here to stimulate that in you to present ideas that you may never have ALLOWED yourself to ever think about like ..the truth in EVIDENCE on our fucking bodies about the NATURE OF our NATURE …. http://www.instinctualism.org/matingbehavior.html what is that picture you are first greeted with on that page ? the scienfitic like drawing o a human males ERECT COCK ….. and what does it say .. what does the vidence trail say …. It is the cock of a HAREM SP[EICIES male . and if you would read the words below all taken from good scientific soursces ….. then MAYBE YOU CAN ALLLOWWWWWW !!! yourself to think for yourself about ..the shit started way way back in the time of pahrohs….. read the artivcle in FEB 08 . in national geographic ..not only for the topic but the ….. other inferred info …. About policatical power marriages ,,womans place behind the man … making the man …. The woman behind the male chimp …. That actuall stimulates the insanilty of a 14% infanticide rate …. Think about that ….. 1 and half kids kids by GREEDY women mothers directly or thru the sexual manipulation of an MALE …. To US HUMANS ..that level of violence is insane ..yet we do it ….. in sublt ways in the name of greed and power and comfort ….. when in fact you and me YOUNG MASTER ARE VERY AHPPY OUTSIDE in our Blod stained T-shirts sweating fishing palying hunting …. Who is the one who needs .. Climate controls and SHOWY GOLD EARRINGS ….. really?

So girls you write me …. And you say I love you BUT …. I say but back …. If you loved me then write to me about how you see the EVE spirit in the world …. Tell you understand that a sexually manipulated animal ND WE HUMANS ARE ….. dna …. Just DNA animals … hariy , flesh and bones …. Blood and hormones …. We choose …but so do animals choose ,, we play but so do animals play …we have been trained for 10,000 years to fear the GOD /king or die …. Good movie to understand how real this was even during our own history ,,, it was goind on …. In the ADVANCED world of Europe the HEART and HIGHT of mand kind ….. watch Goya’s Ghost …..

To see and feel the DICHOTOMY of the fairly tale of love watch ….. P.S I Love you agreat enterataining movie filled with thrth about love ….. we do love each other and the 1 on1 is so un natural that loves gets KILLED By it ….

NO GIRLS I DO NOT WANT YOU to repeat to me my words without feeling and agreeing in them like a ROBOT ….. no …… and thus for you I must not want you in my life in my future .. for to be with me will mean to be in the public eye every fucking day for fucking ever … because like in part of the movie PS I love you the mom says ,,, to a daughter a parenst only want is for the children to have a better life to not live the pains they did …… go to this link and then go get the $1.25 download at Lulu http://www.google.com/search?q=twisted+instinct&rls=com.microsoft:*:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7GWYE
“ for my unborn son , lil dude , punkin head , booskie , ola , maneeee and any other chidren I have or raise in the future “ ….. all of this and all of http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html is ALL ABOUT them to me it is not about getting into your little wet pussys . yet to be honest I sure when I am really living the eXAMPLE and oepeing it up eery weekend for people to CUmmmm and explore is will get inot more little wet pussys I than I expect to . occupational hazard I am sure .

but it can only be those who have a PASSION for the ideals of the LIFE STYLE complete with the understanding of the WHOLE _ISTIC concepts … mind body spsirit … it can only those with WANTO’s equal to mine that would ever be the coreect match ..so NO … ROBOTS ….. go be free if the poly life I project is of interest … try these places http://www.green-passions.com/ , http://polygamynow.blogspot.com/ , http://www.soulfulharmony.com/signup.php , http://sisterwives.yuku.com/ ….
If my exploration my USE of the HOWARD STERN model of entertainment and attention getting media projection of SELF … as being crass ….. uncouth etc etc ,, or just fucking stupid …. ( the truth ) I will just keep on Stabbing WESTWARD Save Yourself lyricsI know your life is empty And you hate to face this world alone So you're searching for an angel Someone who can make you whole I can not save you I can't even save myself So just save yourself I know that you've been damaged Your soul has suffered such abuse But I am not your savior I am just as fucked as you I am just as fucked as you I can not save you I can't even save myself So just save yourself Please don't take pity on me Please don't take pity on me Please don't take pity on me Please don't take pity on me My life has been a nightmare My soul is fractured to the bone And if I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone I think I'd rather be alone You can not save me You can't even save yourself I can not save you I can't even save myself Save yourself So just save yourself

No comments: