Saturday, October 18, 2008

hands around her throat

Hand around her throat
Young master … the concepts of BDSM the under lying concepts of the PENTRATOR you the one with a hard cock and the Penetrated her the one who has to ALLOW , submit to penentration ….NOT HAVETO but WANTS !!! TO . submit to pentration to realy feel her self … to feel your HARDNESS .. moving inside of her ,,, moving around forcing yourself to EXPLORE the INSIDE of her body ,,, her instinctual nature is designed to WANT this crave this INFACT ….WETT …LUBRICATE in a plead for this ….the two corresponding books of pages http://www.instinctualism.org/bdsm_training.html and for the girls http://www.instinctualism.org/submissive_training.html The loving DOM and Errotic Surrender …… again my only job here is to STIMULATE you to THINK FOR YOURSELF young master ……. Look think logically … forget ..before getting …. That time before that which fucked up your base programming your DNa nature …. FORGET ..FORE – GET …. Of course always retain the learning but the emotional state …. The clarity of personel prefences the ablity to be SELF DIRECTING and true to the HOLISTIC NATURE OF the human ape the homo spaien ….. http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html

Like I was alluding to in the bolg ..bumping into my hard cock …. The dating aspects … as you have been trained to function form WITHIN a box of created rules and expecations and the THRUTH … life liberty and the pursuit of happiness …. That you are free to choose to act from a much much MUCH larger box of rules in fact so braod when done form the TRIUTH aspect of humanitys NICNE NATURE …. Even my hands around her throat have no REAL DANGER but are her TICKETS to her own surrenender …… so I wi;; guide you to exploring new SKILL SETS http://www.instinctualism.org/dating.html and then say ..the OP to preent yourself ,,, outside of the common box is there is you WANT TO … see it .. and then realizing your CHOICE to act or not act…. Comes into play the TAO of cause of and effect … when dealing with the rality of the power or energy of your inner world the real world .. is deep in you …… that place still IN FI NITE …. Not in the ILLSUION of time/space limits …. But the BRAODER PERSEPCETIVE of SOURCE ENERGY …. Or Tao …. From there you WANTO’s function as the MOLD from which reality arises … like a plaitc mold in the Filed or continuum of Quantum pyshihcs … the mold wave energy …. Your TAO ..WANTO perepective … once UN leashed from the limits of FEAR of the MASTER /slave programming returning to the HARMONY of nature and the ECOSYSTEM designed into the expectations of your DNa which has a history of 6 million years … ( as compared to the training of our current culture which is just mrere 1000’s of years )

Last thruday night at JAMINN IN JENSEN ,, I was mannint he TYE DYE booth while my girlfriend was out and about walking the crowd enjoying her now …. I hang out but not often work the booth ….. mainly I sit on the bench nad talk wit hthe variable personalities of the whole worldk ….. I am there to help her set up and tear down … but this time while I covered the booth a couple of girls who had been walking back and forth during the night like the 100’s of other girls do ,, shopping and shopping and shoopoing … like girls do …. This time they STOPPEDN in …… and one presented herself for my hands to cover her throat for me to carress the tops of her chest her breast for me to complement her NOT THE …ITEM ….. ok this is basic dating ideas I have covered for years on and off … I have talked about this one guy who sells womens jewelry ther on the street …. Etc …. I have pointed out that … out of 30 jelwerly vendors only one is a male ,, and while the 1000’s of men in my city/towns are at bars …. In a population of 5 guys to each girl …. The guys having to GET THEIR COURAGE UP … by drinking courage in a cup ….. allkeyholll ….. this 1 in 1000 male has 100’s of girls comng to him …. Bumping inot his hard cock .all night long … wanting to be touched ..wnanting to look him deep in the eys ,,,wanting to get him to touch them to TEASE THEM …… in hopes he may ASK ….. that me may BEG …for a date ? NO NO NO NO …. No !

No in fact what he is DOING represents the activity of a SILVER BACK GORILLA http://www.instinctualism.org/matingbehavior.html he is sowing HIMSELF … not him drunk enough to act unnaturally and beg for a dance …but he is showing himself ,,, here I am ,,,, I work ,, I talk ,, I smaile I interact …. I am in good shape … if you GIRL want me COME TO ME >>>! That is NATURAL … dating .

So one of these ,,,, floaters ..these girls shoops a necklace now she could have figured out the adjustable leather rope band herself expecially with the help of her friend but ,,,,, she and well I …I KNEW … I could feel the INVITIATION …. Pur your hands on ME PLEASE …. So I LIKE THE OTHER MAN WHO does this to 100 girls a night over and over … FORM CARRESSING THEIR LEGS WHILE PLACING ON ANKELTS . TO PLACING adjusting judging , flatining … neclasces on and around and ACRROS the CLEVAGES of single wome hour after hour ….. thensaying NO … that MAY not be right for you lets us try this ONE next …. The action of DRESSING UP a >>>> LIVE BARBIE DOLL … then teeling her if she …she …SHE ..is prettier with that color or not ,,, it means nothing that the items LOKS GOOD ON HER ,,, it is about if she looks good

For she had been traind to not believe in her own self worth but depend on flash and fashion to bring her beauty … I find myself in an incongruis manipulative state here , because I just find humanity to be perfect as it is ,,,, SHE NEEDS NOTHING MORE THAN HER SMILE …..
But because we have been and still are deeply entrenched blinded HYPNOTISZED … by society ,, I must and she must use …. Oppurutunitys to meet each other like …… well like asking me to continue to touch her ,,, to adjust the necklace to latten ithe item our across her soft BREAST to lace the Ttrinklet IN HER TIT CLEAVAGE HERE ,,inpublic to look her in excited happy eyes and tell her yes she looks good .. and then without another thought she is looking for a way to pay me .,.. forcing cash into my hand … not a bad thing either …
Think for yourself ….. here is the daydream … here is the make believe ..here is something for you to understand about taking astpe in changing your life from the NORM OF HANGIN OUT …LIKE THE 1000’S OR BEING DIFFERENT . think for yourself .

No comments: