Tuesday, May 20, 2008

96 out of 100 pussys

94 pussys out of 100

young master actually it is 94 people out of 100 have no real …NET WORTH … they would they totally liquated everything they have … have enough to live for a full set of seasons . so knowing this how come I felt foolish yesterday like I have the last month or so , when I wae doing something that in the end makes me feel great and helps me feel ,, again with the emotional guidance scale ,,, listening to those events the responses I have ot events , and dfinding those that make me feel just make me feel good … even little goods are better than just being ,,,,,,, whatever! Or bored …

the slow sale of my house is some what depressing the market where people had visio and were investing and buying based on the pleasure of knowing that the property was going to g up in value everyday ALL MOST … well in that mind set , when a waterfront home like mine came on the market at the right price it was bought up fast ,,, or if it went up for auction there was true activity of interest and investoprs who would buy it at the realistic market ,,, but today ,,, the buyer is an end consumer … the person who is going to be using it for the intrinctic value of the house …. Well that puts my cottage in paradise in the realm of a speciality buyer ,…. Some one with not quite the cash to buy one of the normal houses on the DRIVE yet wants to own a piece of the DRIVE …… so my sale is taking much much longer than I thought , and since the life style I created by default by living the correct life as per the idea of correct life stated and implied by my conditioning and social expectations I bought into . welll , I have created a HAPPY LIL’ TRAP …. That I must cash out of first before I can enjoy the next phase that of building the INSTINCTUALISM LIFE ..www.instinctualism.org
) oooh I know about this really neat house for sale on the water in florida , check it out at ,,www.clarkhodges.net search for 12601 s. Indian river drive (
now like I hope I project I am not UN happy with my current position , not in the slightest , while doing my morning run ,I watch the sum crrep over the barrier island ,, reflecting off the lagoon , watched birds go in and out of the nesting holes created in the salbe palms ….. then to watch a pod of Dolphin play in the water just 100 feet from , about 10 animals including some babies ,,,, I amean this is a fcuking great place to call home . but this 1` home here on paradise street next to all the other trip people who have the cash to live on this Eclectic street , mixed with the artists and professional . like how I had paineted once this giangitic mural across the face of my house , it was based on the music of GOLD FINGER the song opne your eyes ,,,, where I did a cubist redition of a cow getting shot in the head …. A quate from the song ….. ohh back to investing

so ,,, ia m at the bank making a daily business deposit instead of going thru the drive thru like always , I am going inseid when I feel like STEALING FROM MYSELF ….. locking atleast a little away , in some where it will not just get absorbed into the flow of cash moving in and out of life …. The tool I use again now to make me feel that FORWARD movement towards the goal of the www.instinctualism.org lifestyle is the same tool I used back when I was 20 … the US saving bonds ,,,, because when you get it in the mail it makes you feel good to hold that bond , and rememeber why you are doing this ,,, this stealing from yourself … if is one more PROOF of forward movement ,,, that event that FEELS good! …. But in line I was feelin self consiuos ,,,, I should not be just buying a bond , the teller has not gotten used to me yet so they all ask is this a GIFT ,,, as if people do not use this vehicle this approach to personel savings … but then I gotta remeind myself , this person who I feel is looking down on me for saving just a plaurty , alil 25 bucks , well the law of averages states that she is probably in fucking debt up to her pussy or her tits ,, if not even over her head in reality , her CAR is worth less than the loan , her home now adays is worth less than her first and second mortagages ,,, she buys tuff on credit and the things she owns all those important things if they were sold in an auction or at a pawn shop , or even thru the paper she would get 10 cents on the dollar which would cover her cridt card debt ! who is she to judge me , I remend myself ,,,, for a PENNY SAVED IS A PENNY EARNED ,,, grand dad said that as he told me make sure you make at least apenny everyday make going to the bank the highlight of your day , … and I listen because it takes atleast 10 minutes of the tellers time to do the paperwork to hide away 25 bucks and invest it into the country of the UNITED STATES … duting those 10 minutes I listen to the banking evnts of the world the 100 , well most people who come to baks have money the people and there are many who do not have money have not real need for coming into banks unless there is a problem with what lilttle money they have so logaiclly the 96 should reperesent a very small number who have direct banking day to day needs ,,, but listen ,,,, to who is there , that fancy chich you saw drive up with you in that cool looking car , listen why is she here to check on her CERT’s to negoicate higher interest ,,,, no she is here because she is trying to example and blame the bank for her KITING of checks and the accumulated , bad check charges she now has …..and that guy who loos 5 steps up from ,,, probably has a decent professional job , looks at the guy like me at the next teelar wearing the T-shit ( no collar hell I do not have a white collar or even ablue collar I got a tshit ) with my compay service industry name on it ,,,, the lil’ guy …. Well as I am waiting on the paperwork proving that I am hiding 25 dollrs from myself ….. I listen to him using his credit card to get CASH NOW to fix up agin the mistake of his wife so she willnot be like that girl behind us complaing about $150 + on bad check charges ….

Oh there is another person or town who come and go silently , sending money into the accounts of loved ones ,, who are still sturrugleing …. Or in unvierscity ,,, the grand parents who have cash to flash and give it away to the most important things in the world …. You ! you reader …. Family , f ro the grand parent understands something you do not …. I wnder if you nknow what the wisedom of years has shown the old ,,, what do they understand it the most important thing and the real reason for money in the end …. I wonder young master if you can guess the answer ?

So ,,,, as I stood there me ,, phil , person of NET WORTH , a person who is already a part of the 6 percent …. But here is stand stealing from myself , hiding just a littlee unimportant 25 bucks …. But when I got home there was letter and in that letter was this cool piece of paper all official like and shit thich andlong lasting … and on it wwas embossed $50 ,,,,, wow what fucking fun ,,, I given 25 they give me back 50 ….. nowe of course I know that is a projected value based on ROI ,,, but the fun , the good feelings ,, the confidence it gives you young master theat you are MOVING FORWARD to wards your goals … be cause you WANTO ! … this combination is realized and then savored ….. the buying of the bond is cool and is a PRIDEFULL THING ,,,, even if the tellar does not get it ! ( ohh those grand parents who have cash to falsh they would get it if I talkd to them about the meantal aspects of this savings methos while living the life of the family man full of bills and things calling for his cash 24/7 , becaue they most rpbably lived my life also ) …. Being in line taking 10 minutes to REFLECT to mediate , to day dream … to do all the things suggested in the book THINK AND GORW RICH … or what Abraham/hicks and theDVD the secret recommend … all of this is done while buying and later receiving and storing away safely the bonds and or the reiciepts ,,, it is that constant remeinder to your self … TO FEEL FUCKING GREAT STRONG AND PRIDEFULL like the silver back gorilla dipshit for you are building your territory , and you can see the abstract evendicne in thesse pieces of paper … now for me I will of course be done selling my home before I would save enough like you ,,, I can not to do the 90/10 which you could if you want and you will want after you start wading thru bonds on your bed room floor while you are alone …. The 90/10 is alluded to and some what explained in the TOUR OF DUTY blog ,,,, see masters training but here I want you to see something ,,,, more and more traing … this is not just for dating it is for sales traing it is for feeling great while standing inline in the bank …
breathing for ninga dating control understanding the hormaones we have and how to control them so you can control your world better the , example of a master …..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3h0_qP9eyY&feature=related

No comments: