Tuesday, April 1, 2008

voice of friendship

Vioce of friendship

Young master , if someone is your friend well you are concerned about their feelings , and yet you have your own feelings and concerns and if you suppress your feelings , and build it to a pressure point because of your desire to make sure the friend gets to have their fun , well the pressure gets to explsion . I am sure you have herad about this ,,, I am sure you have felt this with your girlfriend , all relationship start with love ……… then explode in pain

Now the idea of using a third party to help0 disfuse a problem like a counselor is common tool we use now o adays , but on average it still does not work the 1 on 1 ,,,,,, becaue the counselor is used as a band aid , after the pressure and damage ahs already happended …. The 3 wives in the beginning as the core the goal of both parties who feely choose an alternative relationship ,,, is so different … from the 1 on 1 that may attempt to evolve into a poly

The incoming goal of all parties ,,,, is the law of attraction at work .. each having their own idea of the benifts and tha is why they are drawn to the POLY as an alternative …… and one of the benifts being the idea of that 3 rd party to help parties inside the group understand what is happening when they start to feel ….CONFUSIOns ….. that I want so much for her to be happy but from my POINT OF VIEW , this action or that is IN-CONGRUIOS … by getting some one else to help go over the beging of the feelings of discomfort of confusions , the hope is that the explosive a habit pattern of most relationships will be avoided most of the time ,,,, to think things will be perfect is unreal , because perfection means the end to growth and experience ….

But to demand a failed system to not fail ….. to demand the rock you throw up into the air not to return to earth , is UNREAL ….. it is delusions ….

The idea of the www.isntinctualism.org BASIC PLAN is to create a level of security and common idealism ….. if the parties involved are truly in Sycnc with a common idealism and if the plan is based on good ecomincs for example one of the biggest most common family stressors is gone $$$$ money money money …..
Now to say that I got it all together no ,,,, in fact yesterday it was me , with the pressure once more not able to voice because ,,, I love her I want her happiness , the pressure in my brain made finding good wording very hard ,,, the idea of being prepared for her DEFENSIVE replys to me ,,, means that I am not being heard or respected or felt for ,,,,, even though I may show I feel for her , …or say such ,,,, or that the prolbelm really stems from my own twisting of my own nature out of love for her first to the point that I am twisted ….

The comparision that she is doing the same thing and feels the same stress , just creates guilt ….. for me , so you delay talking to avoicd the fight ….. or suppress feelings with drugs and drinking hioping to make it one more week …… or you are the dysfunctional family that considers fighting to be PART AND PARCEL OF THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE …… wow the warfare mind set ….. and pssing down that expectation to the next generations …….. make sure everyone knows LIFE IS NOT EASY …. Or fun … love is a struggle ,. That you must WORK HARD at ,,,, and the 9 UNDER LIEING turht is the lieing ,,, the silent despreration ,,, because of the love we humans do feel for each other ,,, we are a very nice species …

That flower I search out from the wild yard and give to Deb ………… I am a very nice species .

No comments: