Saturday, April 5, 2008

crushed nipple pie

Crushed nipple pie


Young amster …… honestly now ,,,not including the bozo’s who act so cool at 50 mph driving by and howler shit out a window ….. how many times on the street do you hear a guy hitting on a chick a stranger c hick ….. just some girl ….. just some guy ? I am on the street 5 days a week it is my job ,,,, so it is not that I hear some guy from the office who is good repeat his line over and over ,,, I experience the population in general ……

And it is RARE … to here a guy do the HEY BABY , YO BABY ….
And it is too bad , a few weeks ago I was training a new young mater in my working trade and ….. life . and part of life is pussy the odds are he is single or will be single and he was single and beenthat way for a while ,,,, now of course he did the COMMON macho shit talk to me , but I know the real averages and pl;us I have been him myself …. So when eh talked about him getting girls etc ….. I know he is bullshitting the average girl he gitss is a pic to jack off to from the internet …. Now dumbass lok at the comments of the girls pics you look at ,,,,, look at the amazong amounts of hits they get ,,,, next look into her eyes …….. see the contro in her gaze , the I KNOW YOU WANT ME ! …… you are the slave ! here is a cute girl I guess she wants the exposure so I will help her out ,,,,, cute lil’ …. I hope she is really happy when the day is done http://www.xanga.com/youngandtempted

Ok ay today this dude friendly man said hi to me did the old YOU MISSED A SPOT …. To me as I was working friendly human … big afat but not gross black …. Well into 40’s or 50 ….. as he passed a good looking woman was walking across the parking lot and he called out , HEY BABY HOW YOU DOING ,,,, I thought I he may know her ,,,,, she stopped also to see if she knew him , she lowered her sunglasses , and he started up angain with the hey baby well how are you doing this fine day ….. you looking good ….. well she put on that face of DISGUST .. like a good girl should …. And turned and got in her car ,,, he turned back to me shrugged his shoulders as if to , say NOTHING VENTURED NOTHING GAINED …. OHH WELL … and he went on his happy way ……..how often do you encounter this honestly in life ,,, not at the bar or any other dating active scen but real life , with that cute girl you see at the store or coffee shop you go to ? how often do you see it at any store or street or palce ?


And why , because she may turn away in disgust …… let me tell you I continued to watch her , becaue that is what I do ,,, I watch you , for your BODY LANGUAGE ….. and as she came to street in her car from the parking lot ….. she was smileing ,,,, she turned al lil’ slower than was called … her majic ….. was that of a woman who had been complemented … yet had to act offened !

Now , mr. man….. his majic ….. well he was woringin his 10 foot circle he ,,, had done this for years and years ,,,, and scored 100’sa of times … he was bored that day , and figured …. Get some strange girl in bed naked ,,, where he could crush her nipple and tit between his thumb and fore finger and tiwst it around as he pulled on it ans his hands and fingers teased touched and fingere that excited wett ,,, wet moist inviting of PENETRATION …. Pussy …. ( oooh crushing …. Make a fist with your thumb on top….. get the idea of where the tit and ninpple will go? Get enough tit enough meat to pull on so you do not loose you grip ….. enough to raise a big heavy titty and twist that nipple till her face shows that she feels it , and you will already be noticing how herr puss which is directly attached to that nipple instinctually , thru ,,,, MATING INSTINCTS ….. well that pussy will be CRAVING NEEDY WETTING FOR DICK ….. any dick ,,,, your dick , her mouth will be open to feel once more the growth of a cock in it …….the 10 foot circle and the INTENT AND THE MINDST OF wanted future events and the realization that the odds are with you ! …….. 60 out o100 girls are open to a new relationship they are either single or feeling like they will be single soon enough …… 6 out of 10 ,,,, pretty or not ,, who are you to think for that girl and not give her a chance to meet you ! what gives you the right to not let her meet you ? huh? Who made you god to think for her and JUDGE YOURSELF NOT GOOD ENOUGH ? not good enough is honestly that feeling you have before you drink tha beer that COURAGE IN A CUP …. SO I START A NEW PAGE at instinctualism ……. And I start with science of mind …… the RE-progrmaing of you takes atleast 3 months ….. http://www.instinctualism.org/dating.html

No comments: