Friday, April 25, 2008

a bit nipple

A bit nipple


Now young master actually biting off a piece of her nipple is not , I reapeat NOT ! a good idea , that nipple will forma scab , it will be a bit mish shapened after that etc , plus I betcha you will feel for her . again the deeper in nice nature of humanity .

But ..well last night after jammin’in Jensen Deb and I went to have a beer ( poisins are ok in moderation , like it is said almost everything is ggood in moderation , even nice ) that goes for NIPPLE BITING. One of our friends was there and he and I get to brain storming inventions when we get together , I have 1 patetn of my own and my name on two others ,,, well he and I designed a something a few months ago but later as we got closer to actually working it we found the idea was already on the market . last night he got talking about putting a repelica a of girls nipple on a bottle ….. that was stimulated on the new patent of a woman who developed a baby nipple to fit the tops of common bottled waters for moms on the go.
She had gotten involved in our discussions and that gave him the idea.

But what fun is a plasitic , nipple ,,, none , it is even less fun that cyber sex … there is no FEED BACK . so off he goes with ideas about sensitivy senors so that you young master can practice you TITTY SUCKING TECHINQUES . having some sort of sounds so that the sucker would get ffeed back ,,, moans and shit ,,, then I gotta put my 2 censt in and say …. Well what about the OWWIES ? the biting ,,,,

Since I am not able to get the feed back of that hard slap and push off the girls tit , when I get to violent and to close to actually biting a piece of nipple off , usually only happens if the girl pulls away … in my zone I guess my tetth clamp down as the tit is tried to be pulled away from … me

But the interesting thing is the involvement at this time of 3 women from the bar in the discussion about the screams of sex … the ask of me DO YOU LIKE TO BE HIT , no of course not … but I do like to know that you FEEL ME ! and the agreement young master is what I want you to realize ,,,, the girls agree they like to feeeeeeel ! even in the chance of real OUCHES , the desire for OWWIES ,,,, is more important … the difference young maste is between the OUCH/SLAP and the owie! And squirm !

So if some day this fucked up idea comes to market ,,,, a nipple for your beer bottle that will not allow you to get a drink of your beer unless you stimulate it right ,,, well if this comes to market you can thank me … your friend Philip Vandermude .

But , lets go over again and again the concepts of our reality ,,, sexual frustrations , YESTERDAY the topic of midlife crisis ,,, the symptom tha so manyu feel is the problem , like my friend who I meet at the bar , well he is there almost every night …. His drinking is not the problem it is the symptom …..in fact furthers exploration is to be found in him first designing the nipple to only MOAN in pleasure .

The moan of sexual pleasure instead of the scream of excitement . the confusions of us men who …. Have given the honor statement of LOVE ….. the I love you , shich stimulates in us the PROTECTIVE NATURE OF THE GORILLA ….. who gives his life to protect the harem ,,,, the same instincts that ARMYS have used to condition civil humans into becoming killers . ..the USE OF INSTINCTS …. We accept we have instinct , but ignore other facets of that same instinct … the harem instinct . ok the link www.instinctualism.org the girls got involved more interms in the extreme experiences of being bitten strongly even to tolerate the pain of an OUCH …. More that getting interested in feeling a soft pleasant moan stimulation of a lick and suck . now I can not come up with the wording to explain things ,,,, I know but I CAN’T SAY as zhuanghzi would say . what are your own thoughts dipshit ,, that is what isntinctualism and my writing is all about any way , tog et you to think out side the box .

Ok back to screaming sex ….. back to your protective nature … back to her desire to sexually FEEL ! and the concepts of DOM/sub of bdsm …. The ideas of sexual frustrations . back to the idea that we have instincts we accept and use some , and IGNORE others .. we are the gorilla , we honestly do respond the the SUBLTE advances of the girl ,,, when she is hot ,, she creates IN SUBLTE WAYS . the events that see thinks are US COMING ON TO HER …. When in fact it is her own sublte messages , of tone of voice it is her animals die putting off sexual scents air borne HORMONES , commucation beyond the control of herself and myself , you dumbass still have HORMONE RECEPTORS in your nose ( so does she have them also ) …. We are ANIMALS . the hormones come out from around her neck off her wrists , form almost every pore of her body , sublte scents commucaitng her ineretsts and desire fo PENTRATIONS ….

Ahhhh , now ,,,, when you both begin ,,,, she ill aceept you up her ass still with the scream of the ripping of that tiny hole ,,,, the animal inside you is high on her sexual scents … hormone high … and the protective statemenst ideas of the I LOVE YOU SLAVE , have not become concrete yet …. But what happesn later … in the 1 on 1 ,,,, you have sublt e fear of losing your 1 and only GIRL / PUSSY …. So you often become softer in you SEXUAL activities than when you two first go to together ,,,,, you will respect her pleasds of NO! PLEASE NO , YOU ARE TO THICk FOR MY TINLY LITTLE asshole …. But the fact is I have had fucked that ass many a time n the past …. And I betcha wi was a solind half inch bigger back then than I am now ,,, since back then being single I did my Jelgs regualrsy , and now I do not . … ( iwlll put a links to that dick exercise on www.instinctualsim .org soon ) but the thing is my respce4 t for the girl I go out of my way to pick fo=lowers for evey moringing ,,,, ( ooh dipshit if you give 1 of your children a gift , be smart and give them all something the same in the same colors ,,, why it stops the greeed of children ) if you give nore than one girl flowers pick wild flowers that re the same for each , now the important thing is your action to hunt perfect flowers for all the girls … so each girl is special because I need to search for beauty of each flower for each girl .

When I do not continue to push my hard cock into that little baby asshole because of her pleadinf for mercy …. I am acting instiuctualls and well I know that my thumb will provide enough stimutlation to provide a good orgsiamd when coupled with my cock in her pussy and using my shaft for some CLIT SLAPPING …

But again this all ties to together to form the ROOT Cause , OF THE mid life crisis , the reason my friend drinks every night … and the solution is to bring the relationship back to the roots of SUBLTE COMPETITION … yes the support of female friends yet the sexual activity going on regularly from girl to girl will keep them wanting what the other is experiencing and , when the other is experiencing also what the first already had , well the first also wants more of the OWWWIESSS ,,, the moving form saying oooh baby yes ……. Oooh my god MASTER no no no ,,, don’t stop NO!

WHEN NO MEANS ….. YES

No comments: