Thursday, April 10, 2008

ass packers

Ass packers

Ass packers , this actuall is about masturbation and dick enlargement ASS PACKERS is the title of a Vidoe ,,, the sublteness of the stress of expectations ,,,, the wanting to write but the reactions of past blogs in my own world well brings my expectation my focus bach on … the rocks thrown up that came back dwon in this agreement of experiences ,,, the nature of human interactions as per intincts as compared to animals who live in the TOA and humans who want to live a delusion of using the TOA to create …. Using source yes ,,,, be perfect as a creator ego centered in their own self created HELLS , perfect freedo, pf choice once you realize you can become instinctual …… LOOK A T YOURSELF AND GO THERE , RE- fucking LAX people chill …. Peaceout ..etc etc …. Look at yourself www.instinctualism.org

Ok back to ASS PACKERS . this is series of old videos that the lead guitarist and singer from a punk band called TOXIC SHOCK would make …..

Ok my GF was out of town last weekend so of course I do not get my morning puppy time , a very nice thing that she gives to me is the use of her pussy every morning ,,,, one side of me ,,,, ( exam[ples of instinctual confusions THIS ONE SIDE OF ME talk ) …. One side of me needs the pussy and takes the pussy feels like he is stealing it , shuts up ….. and fucks ,,, the other side wants to make sure she likes , but because I am not a girl I am not her I never realy know what she is experiencing ,,,, so I have that feeling that concern am I RAPING HER ? but I go back to freedom and responsibility of our choices her choices to be puppy because if she is hurting in any way , if she shows a sign of not being up to it , I never even bring out the PUPPY PILLOW , a puppy pillow helps support her while she is in the puppy fucking position . this concern is example of the subtle confusion , people write me and ask me WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SUBTLE PROBLEMS …… they are every where ,,, they are in the laugh she was laughing when she opened my sock drawer.

The sock drawer is where most of OUR , our as in SEX DVD’s I had and she had and we bought together are stored …. Fodder for masturbation of our past single lives …. And the spice of our together scenes … SBULTE problems … ever say something stupid and for ever it is the family joke ,,, mine is “yep yep that is a good one” …. I farted and my daughter said I subC’ly , said that to myself , GOD DAM THAT IS EMBARASSING ,,,,,, but if I said that I said that … and I laugh at myself , Deb ,, said Grumpstinder instead of Stump Grinder …. Grump stinder is a great word ! now when some one laughs AT YOU and with you it is different ….. when Deb saw that a video was out of place …. I was concerned more about making sure the video was in the drawer and not out since the Realtor was going to show the house and I was running out the door , I did not feel some need to hide my JACKI OFF …from her … so RE-POSITIONING THE video was not important ….. she knows my NEED FOR SEX , I am male animal ,,, ready 24/7 ,, she is female by nature and should be presenting herself for sex , WHEN SHE …. WANTS desires and ,,, IS WET FOR SEX …. But the creation of 1 on 1 has created the BDSM …of MASTER/slave …. And being the good girl she is she provides for me ….. in www.isntinctualsim.org the 3 girls have the effect of providing the male with a stready stream of females who WANT sex , not just dutifully provide sex …. Not to say I am not very very very happw with the life I have in my here and wnow ,, can you feel in this writing the lvel of STRESSS I am under the worry about offending the 1 girl I have to the point of being unable to write without SUBLTS apology for being …. A HUMAN MALE …… an DNA experiencer …. Look this life has agreed PARAMETERS .. things like winter time ,,, instinct animals like squierels hide nuts for winter ,,, trees build up their saps so they can circulate that sap during winter freezes …. We are INSTINCTUAL .

Yet us humans have choices expecailly in terms of the living …. In an 1 on 1 ,, an un-INSTINCTUAL …. Relationship for the human … I refer to DNA evidence in the mating pages …. Dick size and type of dick etc etc ….

So ,,,, hearing her laugh .left me feeling BAD …… was she laughing with me? Or was it that she felt ABOVE me ?

Now ,,,, for me ,,, hey I am here online talking everyday attempting to be the REAL me ! if I have not girl in my life ,,,, and since I am not living the life of having the example of my POLY nature I feel it NON- honorable to pursue other girls …. So I depend on my FRIEND ,, my girlfriend … to be my girl … if she is not here I will jack off . and when I jack off , I like using a toy ….. AHHH PENIS EXERICSE and enlargement ideas are coming …. See the 10,000 rpms of the girls toy does nothing for me ,,,,, but the rubber cock ring with to handles that can be fun …. And usefull .

Usefull? Yes , look dumbass I betch’a you have pumped iron before , I betcha like me you may do DAILY exercise ,,,,, why treat my cok any differently ,, wqhy should I hide the exersize of this VERY important part of my body ,, it is very important the hormone follods that come during my teens will direct much of my adult life ….. the continue they ddi not start at 12 and stop at 18 ….. no they started at 12 and continue , 24/7 today ….. why act as if my COCK is something to hide ,,,,, doing that is like forceing your COCK TO BE SMALLLL ,,,, thisnk about the mental energy you project to wards hiding your dick . the amking it small , so the community does not see it !!!! ,,, hesy I should ask AABRAHAM/HICKS if I am effecting the size of my dick because of thesse thoughts …. Of stuffing it away in SHAME ….. because I concerns me ,,, my DICK is a great toy it provides not only me with GREAT feeling sensations and pleasures but the girl who is getting fucked by it also ( atleat during those times she is getting fucked because of a strong urge on her part to be fucked , if I need to rubb and touch her UP , into being horniny all to often this aftificial stimulation can DISS-APAiTE and her body language talk … truths about the sex )

So DUMBASS ,,,,, you exersize ,,,, your dick is part of your body … your thoughts have been , making it samller than it should be ,,,, and if it were as large as YOUR INSTINCTUAL design ,,,, ( exersize and expectation within a 1 to 2 inch effect ) .. if it were larger you have more dick to feel during your fucking more fun for you ,, like having a vibratior for her a larger dick for you is something good for you … pleasurable ! … and she gets a bit more depth and girth for her FEELINGS ….

The idea you already understand ,,,, is in GUAGING of pierceing ,,, the idea that human flash can stretch ,,, next is the atomic the molecular , the cell BY CELL GRWOTH of the body builder ,,,, the body wiil grown larger almost un=-naturally sized muscles over time , one cell at a time .. AND VOER A YEAR YOU HAVE some thing LARGE …. Be it a muscle group , a hole in your ear of a LARGER COCK …..
( understand this truth once you again stop the exercises because of embaramssment in fron of your girlfriend ,,,, that laugh ….the social un expected ness of your exercising your dick like you do the rest of your body and mind …. You dick feeling this NEGATIVE energy will shrink back down that extra inch it had before .. over time like again the body builder will lose muscle mass …. The piercing will close up a bit …. )

how to exercise your cock , I support the prividors of information ,, I sugest you show your INTENTIONS thru the purchase of programs … of bonds ,,, so I ussally will send you to a web site but for dick exersices I have non so I will just pass on to you some ideas ( I wonder and should ask a pro. Mental health counselor some day just to insure the legal aspect sof this , if I should teach my sons this when they aer entering their hormonial stages of 12 , 13 , 14 , what is the legality of this HUMAN TRADITION .. yep we have been doing this tribally as long as we have been aking spears for hunting …. Ohh but we lost it the traditions during the fear based 1 on 1 fairy tale sex/love life )

1 do not shoot your load while exercizing….. after shooting your sperm the dick contracts to rest …… you want the blood to remain in the dick for as long as possible stretching the cell structure day after day , cell growth by cell growth , in months you will notice the effect like body building , not as drastic as foricing a Guage in your ear ,, this is bidy buiold , yet the dick is
2. Strechable ….. yes before you start strect the cock … do the helicopter …… amd a diorect straight out pulling . just smooth and long ,,,, the whole exercise time should be max 15 minutes … done 6 days a week one day to rest and rebuild cell structure … A WARM WASH cloth helps blood flow before and after …. Like a cool downing . yet promoting boold retention and blood flow ….
3 is MILKING ,,,, yes like miking a cow ,,, focing fluids inside a NATURAL body in a desired direction ….. and or retaining those fuluids ,,, here the fluid is blodd in your dick . YOU USE WIEGHTS when body building a tool ! ,,, well there is a small rubber cock ring available a dirty book/vido stores that has two small handles , great for this milking action ,,, giving good uniform constriction ,,, CUATION DO NOT OVER DO IT , do not hurt you cock ,,,, listen to your body build up slowly …. Do not focre a very hard cock even harder , if you are to excited stop let 10 perenct of that xtreme hard on to deflate and return to the exercise …. PRETTY DETAILED DON’T YOU THNK? It is science …
grab deep against the body and pull out and up ! do not it and you will fell it ,,, you will understand look at the head of your cock , see it the skin is stretching smooth ….
4. Stop ………. Let it cool down ( the warm wet towel ) cumm later on leave it for about 1 hour …..
GO buy a book on this subject ,, do you READ MUSCLE mag , ( I used when I was 18 so why not read about something as important as your cock ! ) …….. think for yourself dipshit my friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, very interesting post, greetings from Greece!