Monday, January 26, 2009

she got nude

Wouldn’t it be nice if she got nude

Wouldn’t it be nice if ……. Feel those words …. And place yourself on the emotional scale while feeling the words package ..the word tool …. http://www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html the freedom and self empowerment of a daydream ..of thoughts .. a place no one eles can SO CALLED force you to feel … other than in the way you want to feel ….

Young master everything is in the Head … sages of ages have been trying to figure out what the fuck is going on ,,from inside of the confusion state of ..divide and conquer we only get a % percentage …. But a % is better than nothing … the exterior world IS NOT EXCEPT THAT YOU HAVE A BRAIN TO process THE 2 GIGS OF DATA per second ,,storing and comparing the NOW to what you have experienced in the past and the …. Wants you have …the free choice of I like chocolate more than vanilla right at theis minute ,,this does not pre-clude that later on I may want vanilla more than choclate ..

Wouldn’t it be nice if ..what ever the issue or problem big or small acute or long term ..use this tool ..this grouping of words ,,if you find that this tool serves you BREAKS you free to allow for …PURE WANTS … unpolluted wants of YEAH BUT’S …. Bringing the limits of the agreement state of the currently experiencing activity of the Quantas that are in the process of assemblage …. Assembling for the current experience of a NOW and then disappearing to be lonely STROED DATA or memeory …. Any recreation of a memeory is actually anew ASSEMBALGE of quantas …. Different than the memeory or data stored events …. Assembling and disa aseembling so fast that the BIO MACHINE WE USE FOR TIME/SPACE ..can not detect it …. Since we have to deal with living hru the aCCEPTED limits of the DAN design ….. which using SENSOR FITLERS … like sight ,, taste touch hearing .. THAT PICK UP LIMITED data blocks … I as human can not pick up witht sensativiy of a dog when it comes to hearing …the ablity to see details far away like the eagle or to smelll a drop of blood in the whole ocean like the shark …. Yet they too only detect data blocks …. For blood is the ASSEMBLAGE of the quantas which make up the atoms which make up the molecules which make up the SUBSATNCES … getting a grip on the limited ..ablitiy of the body ,,is letting go of RESISTANCE ..coming into PEACE with the deisgn of the CAR that we use for life travels …. A commonality of DNA ….so that we can experience ..from different vantage points ..have indidivula free choices … wants and UNWANTS .. and choice our own CUREENT adventure path …

Wouldn’t it be nice if my Refrigerator …self repepaired itself …. Ahh but the THING the accumulation of atoms … into a thing and form A BEING of phils refrig …. Not sam’s or sally’s but phil’s Frig … ahh so the firg has NAME ..like I have name … I am not really SON OF VAN aka phil ….. OR MAC or minesota or Zeek or animal … no I am the un namable experiencer using the atoms which are forming a SELF REPAIRING body … http://www.instinctualism.org/healthinsurance.html ..... my frig is not self repairing ….. ahhh constrast … so I go off to work … the have to ..i had to … not able to stop the rest of my adventure to deal or think about the frig. ….the sick and dieing frig is a contrast …
Wouldn’t it be nice if ,, when I came home ,the frig was cold again ….. alas no ….. so I gotta go buy a firg ..but I want my savings to ..be safe to buy land later on …so how to get the $$$$ without eating my EGGS … my principle … well my choice to be creative … and I did and I got a new frig …. And I saw some thing realy cool …the newer energy efficient cheap chest freezers …. A/C would need a 70 buck inverter but I should do test on the use of one of those ….. see from the group discussion of others I have heard that you can use chest freezers as firgs by only allowing them to run for a ½ hour at a time twice a day ….. using a timer to control the energy heading into the inverter ..and so you can better BUDGET YOUR CASH YOUNG MASTER …. When you are starting off …. That will
FREE you of some of the YEAH BUT stress ..the chains of THE REAL …. And get a frig for like 250 instead of 900 for a good D/c unit …. The $ 600 dollar saving buys a lot LUMBER for building the next house at about a cost of 40 bucks per rib …. That would be 15 ribs of like 1/3 the cost of the next homes structure …. Or it is like 4 PV units the energy needs of a basic home done ….

So acutally the REGULAR frig I had to buy this time ..to MAINTAIN the life style of those I brought inot my life who EXPECT things tob e a certain way while with me … the firg I need for them and this current home ..well in the contrast of buying that … I learned about a potential savings for my future of close to 2 grand …. Now that is a fucking silver lining ….. dark clouds ..contrasts have learnings in them ?

To ease the ..stress ..of the NOW experience I have the right to be ..be in … in the mind .free of the AGREED UPON limits of the palying field called ..REALITY … WHOLE –ISITC …you … mind reality ,,,body DAN atomic limits self repairing falsing in and out of exisiatnce .. spirit your UN NAMEABLE toa self … http://www.instinctualism.org/index.html

Now wouldn’t it be nice if she was not so covered up in all those tools of SEXUAL AMNIPULATION we call clothes for sure it is cold outside but warm in here she could be wearing a realy comfy ROBE to go from the office to her car ..but her she could be naked that is natural ..her legs spread wide herself playing mindlessly with the trimmed hairs of her cunt …… that glimmer of wetness to be reflected off her pussy for me to see …. THAT WOULD BE NICE …..

Oooh I got he wouldn’t ibe nice word tool from ESTER hicks … the entertainer
You are magnificent beings, in the perfect place at the perfect time, unfolding perfectly, never getting it done, and never getting it wrong. Be more playful about all of it. "Today, no matter where I'm going, no matter what I am doing, and no matter who I'm doing it with -- it is my dominant intent to look for that which I'm wanting to see. I'm wanting to find thoughts and words and actions that feel good while I'm finding them. For in doing so, I am, in the moment, practicing the art of allowing all that I've been telling the Universe I'm wanting, for all of the days of my existence --- Abraham http://www.abraham-hicks.com/lawofattractionsource/index.php
Excerpted from the workshop in Asheville, NC on Sunday, October 29th, 2000

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I visit every day some web sites and blogs to read articles, except this
weblog presents quality based articles.

Feel free to surf to my web site - jocuri gratis masini