Friday, December 21, 2007

That will leave a mark

That will leave a Mark

Young Master , yesterday at the weekely street festival where Deb sells her tye dye ….. and I just hang out , I got got talking to some interesting males , who APRECIATE , the idea of …Alternatives … one thought about himself and his own life this young master still looking for the right ? woman …yet last night allowed himself to think outside the box …. Into a realm he ehimself had felt , his intutition had given him thi=oughts based on his own observations ..leading him to realize the deep stress that SUPPILCATION actually causes in the male/female 1 on 1 ….. he understands the theory and has understood that in the 1 on 1 no matter what after the I LOVE YOU vowq is given by the male ( him ) the basic relationship dymanic chcnges … he becomes a nice guy ,,, and then is not as attractive to the female . unless the female is percieing him as her LTR but even then the SUBTLE dynamics change and the relationship eventually ened . either way there was eventually fights with the female he did love … confusion on his part . and current relationship conselling theory was not natural for him nor did it work .

Another male was a father a I have known for years ,,, diviroced with the pain like myself of knowing he can train his children to do only the road of failure he has traevle because not other relationship ALTERNAITVES , exisit other than … becoming homosexual * which is in reality very simaliar to hetro sexual dynamics ) or becoming extrememly male submissive which over time does not work .. for the male or female …. He could understand why I was selling out my company and special waterfront home to provide the model of experience for YOU …… the reader ,, who is in fact some of my own children old enough now to read their fathers fucked up writing …. And compare him to themselves …. To see inside the CLOSET of daddy and realize that the OLD MAN is the same as they are …… this father currently exisiting in a tenuios peace in a 1 on 1 .. understood , the ideas of instinct and of the need for CHOICE .

Most cool night ….. next the presence of another young lady a friend of my Deb …. I feel the stress , I am not is Deb’s head ,, she does not write ,, her deepest feelings about the activity we are involved in ,, probably because her words would effect my actions ,, I would hear of her personal pain and since I love her I may change my plans to make her HAPPY SHORT TERM … which will end in the way we ened last summer ….. so I have to think let my intuition .. tell me about what she is thinking based on the actions I perceive ….. and that was the actions of separation …. That I took as her living thru the first effects of competition , when in fact ,,, there is not competition between this girl and Deb … both are different humans ,,,, yet both female …. If they accepted each other with out ,,, the need for greed / hierarchy and thought about the welfare of the group …. Polygenous understanding , that the male will love them both and has time for them both and they as have each other for social and emeotional interactions …. THIS IS THE DATA that must be recorded ,, even if it is monly that of my own intuition based on life , the reading of signals subconcsiuosly recorded by the animal brain within me , which talks to the Reasoning brain in feelings , not words or JUDGEMENTS , but feelings …. Ahhhhh the world of Abrhan- Hicks …. Where that voice of non physical contuse to say ,,, it is not the words of reason that are important it is the state of emeotin that must be listened to , a state free of PATHOLOGICAL STATE TRANCE . since it is not created from words , but , the messages of intutions ….. feelings of the Dinosaur brain our subconcsiuos mind .

Ohhh but what about the th bruises ? …..oooh so pleasant to be me …. To enjoy the fragrance of PUSSY ,, to enjoy the the sounds of pleasure ,,, that as of late my brain has interrupted as sounds of discomfort …. The screams of sex , but to let them ,,, go and go with the animal lust which I have in me ,,,,, to the point in a sexual hunger …. To add one more sensations flow to Deb’s experience ,, on not just having to have her lil’baby pussy being forced to aceept my whole fist ,,, and to ,,, experience the 30,000 vibrations persecond of the Hitachi vibrators , being applied to her clit on and off on and off ,,, and on … on ….on …. The full mothe firm bite on the thigh kinda of settled her down , to force her to stop moving or trying to move so much and SUBMIT ….
Submit to what ? welll the most wonderful organisms that I love hearing her THANK YOU’s from after we are done ….. the constant flow of OH MY GOD ,, no master no .. etc etc WHILE I FUCH HER WITH MY DICK after I take out my hand ,,, her pussy is so sensitive that my cock fucking is extremely intensive …. I know will end with thank you , yet ,,, the quiet talking to herself , of ,,, ohh my poor pussy ,,,, ( young master her pussy will heal by the moringng ) and she will have the bruise , the indiviula memory of each tooth driven deeply into those soft thighs , the memory will last for days ….. and make her smile and fell that she is loved FOR what she is …..FEMALE.

No comments: