Saturday, December 8, 2007

Surges

Surges

Young Master , your programming is deep ,,, the hunt for fame is related to the hunt for pussy and you know that just listen to the Nickel Back Song … Rock Star ….. art reflects what we commonly think it becomes POPULAR becuae the them is something that the massssses can relate to ….. fame and pussy go hand in hand like the dick of a famouos man can fit into lots of pussys .

But the instinct you hold is for …STABLITLY … the fame is nice but you will crave , something else eventually and that is consisitancy in relationships ,,, the end to fights and worry when it comes to love and family … you do love to see people you care about smileing ,,, dipshit why do you buy your chick a flower at the bar …WHY ? to seee her smile! Why do you give a child a present at XMAS to see their smile … why show mom that you love her on mother;s day ? to see the GLOW in her ….. HUMAN INSTINCT is for doing good ,,,,we are not EVIL like the church has tried to brain wash us into believing ,, they had to sell that idea to control you , have power of selling you REDEMPTION for your ORGINAL SIN ! bullshit that thye created knowing form the centurys before them how well story and myth is at controlling the masssses .

Ohhh but today dipshit it is about me a fellow dumbass , who again let himself slip into the dream of FAME ….. for a few hours ,, an old habit I have is to develop business plans I just do it ,, it is my nature … I believe you actually have this planning nature but you may not realize it ,, it shows up in other arts or projects ,, but it is the planning we had before starting the hunt for buffola …..

I am no ,,NO! writer would you agree ? yes if you read my shit you know I can’t write or even fucking spell , but I wrote a BOOK TWISTED INSTINCT … and well no literary agen picked it up so I bought a big SAvin machine to churn out books I could distribute … but now I want a good book and availiblity thur Amozon for example , so I will go thru the VANITY publishers …. Pay to publish method .. very common thru out history that writers had their works printed first with their own money . and I got thinking…

See one company I a subsidiary of AMaZON.com it is called SURGE books ….. their program and sales consultants are pretty good and I go thinking dreaming that some day my crazy self would once more become famous of sorts like I was back in the bait store I was the face of Fishing to many people , TV radio newpaper and nagazine ,,, it was cool to be THE PROFESSIONAL . ( even htough after I achieveing that fame I then went looking for family …that deepest motive )
I wondered my mind WANERED as I worked yesterday …. Why is not Anazon rep’d at the concerts like FYE is ? they both deal in the same products yet Amazon does not have stores . and has books … the people who pay good monoy to go to shows to stay ain the ALL DAY events are people with the resources the $ the love of ARTS suprize suprizze you young master are the future consumer of written art also you are the future writers tooooo , why is not SURGE there talking to you ,,,, how many of you have art you want produced yet you KNOW NOT , the ways of the industry and the options ?

I go thinking well since I wanted my book professionally done 1 because I want to use the festivals I go to , the places Deb sells her TYE DYE at to ecome the place I meet face to face with you ,,, it is thru these places that people who have my books come a snd sit and talk shit with me ,,,, I think that if you develop a booth devoted to BDSM? TAO ? twisted instinct ? I get that direct exposure attract those who want to learn but are to scared to go to achurch where the weirdo willl have a dildoe dispayed on the pulpit …. Bring a dildoe to church …. Then I go to thnking what if I talk to surge and write out a plan where by Amazon can get good advertising , SURGE can get hot leads of budding artistis ( artists who have resources behind them ) and I well I can talk and describe how and why of self publishing since I went to the extent of MANUFACTURIN paperback books , print glue and ship … since my back ground in media interviews is broad , and my book is so CONTREVERSIAL , I would get good air time , before a show in a town , and if these people SURGE ?ANAZON funded it and it followed a tour like the WARP TOUR or family values or ozzfest ….. well I would get fame for my ideas they would get the advertisng they want ,,, and I would make money fame … and pussy ? hmmmmmm is that what is deep in head ?

But honestly that would delay my building of the compound and the compound is what is important ,,, really especially when it comes to my own sons ,, 2 of who I have not seen again for months ( dam I miss them their mom and I agiain are fighting they are traped in the middle ,,,, the story of the wisdom of KING Solomon where the parents fought over 1 child and the king was going to cut the child in half with a sword but the real parent said NO keep the child whole ,,, ripping the kids apart thru divorce fighting … it the current lesson in that old story ) … my conpound is the future alternative life style for my own sons and daughters the hope they will not have to live the only way they have been trained to … the 1 on 1 …. The IN CONGROUIS , relationship built upon greed and ownership of LOVE . the creation and manipulation of each other thur the NATURE of honor ,,,,, DO YOU LOVE ME? That question creates pathological states in you dumbass so strong as to really just fuck you up in confusions.

But I awake ,, the business plan gone … the nisssing of boys gone because I am focused again on the realy thing that willheop them ,, that is me doing what I believe is the way to try something different … building an isntinctualist polygamist compound . now of course that means meating girlls , and they needed teaching about the reason I have 3 homes …. Well build it , first then you got all the time in the world to talk ! without the compound it is just describing the unknown of the TAO .

No comments: