Thursday, December 20, 2007

it is your COCK

It is your cock

Young master ,,,,, would you ride an Orange county chopper? Are the pipes going to be loud ? would you think it cool to have a nice classic rag top Jeep ,,, you know the ones with vinly windows ? how about a corvette a two seater car …… hmmmmm you would love one of those the above correct ……. Ok so go here http://www.tangotrikes.com and then go test drive one …… well I bought one yesterday , and I found myself all day , feeling like I bought a clown car … which is ok for me , since I am a clown just check ou the fotos on the twistedinstinct1 myspace and see my fotos with a Profeesional I did a clown gig with ….

But I am also the guy who in my early 20’s had a GMC full size pick up topper gun rack and tires so loud it sounded like a tank ( actually messed up my listening to music that sound ,,,, but my male ego needed that truck …… now while am driving this micro transportation devise ( it is the first generation here in the US of real alternatives …… time to think of transportation outside of the idea of ,,, my COCK driving down the road )

I can feel ,,, the truth ,,, you can not make all the people happy all the time , it is stupid to try ……. To present an image which will satifasy anyone but you , but that is still hard , you must acknowledge your self ,,, your true deepest self . then remember …. TALK IS CHEAP . actions speak louder than words …. I will be the only person driving this transportation devise in this town and it is A STRANGE LIL’ TRANSPORTATION DEVISE ……

But to test drive it , it corners at speeds I would not comfortably force my car to turn at …. It enters traffic flow equal to that of my Kia Rio ( ohhhhh I did grow up and now have been buying cars based on things like price and warrenty and gas milage and functionality so I have owned 3 Kia’s atleast they look like everything else on the street )

The tango does not ! the feeling of being a WIERDO …. A visible WIERDO … well tests your resove for changes iin the world as a whole .. it is one thing to just DREAM and another to do …. Just like to create the 3 tents and a camel compound a poly life is a dream but to do it you must be able to , talk openly about it , to be in the real world where people think you are some ILLEGAL woerdo when in fact the laws say NOTHING about having more than one girl friend ,,,, helll girls often have more than 1 boyfriend while they search for the one they want …. They have enough boy friends to insure they are intertained ,,,, in multiple ways , one maybe a great fuck the other a good dancer theo other rich enough to provide ….. fun .

Oooo young master this page has a great chart of polygy and human cultures of PRE industrial humans … that is humans of this century worldwide and of the 1800 for western society ,,,, again thru thruth about our evovlution …… what is realy written in your DNA … it is nott the MARS AND VENUS fairy tale …. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polygyny#Chimpanzees but to dream Is one thing to TALK IS CHEAP .. but to act , to model behavior …to drive a TRANSPORTATION DEVISE .. instead of car .

Ohh model behavior ,, it will be easier for you to build your compound once I build mine ,,,, since you will have online access to design and foto reality …. And my sons ,, will the chance for changes …. They have 5 more years of control ahead of the ,, then they will be TEENS and think for themselves , realizing I hope that Dad was not around ,,, not by his choice since the evidence trail of their father ( me ) is that I was and still am a stable at home parent …. But was drive away from them and their life .

They will be smart enough to look at newer models … of OLD INSTINCTUAL life style choices …….. the 1 on 1 stressful ? is it not boys and girls are you having fun 39 something pretty woman ? stressing about your looks your cash , ? about life year after year ?

Sorry www.instinctualism.org is not a 30 sound bite ….. it is a hard answer to a diffuclt question .

No comments: