Sunday, December 30, 2007

Th Pen as a Sword

Young Master , do not be afraid to stand up and be counted , to be the cave man at the front of the cave and die for what is right , the protection of your family ,,, unfortunately I am sure the insanty of the FAIRY TALE world that world of theory not , DNA intututions ,,,, is at times many many times coming into you and fucking with you , hell it has programmed you to auch agreat extent for you to foget your own INSTINCUTALNESS ….

So I ways , the only sword you maybe able to Wield will be that of the pen , young MASTER be not a fraid to do just that BE YOUR Warrior SELF , even in the face of ,,, subtle manipulations … for me I am a rriving on an event of 3 years ago… a time when I was still truthfully attempting to jump thru all the HOOPS of the fairy tale one more time …… and my MASLOWS HIERARCHY ONF NEEDS was in stress , two hurricaines … the fucking impossible 2 CAT 3 hurricaines in 1 years hitting the same town , theye os that storm going over your home … twice in 1 year , ,,, for me 12 years earlier to have ANDREW destroy my companies a dn home I thought was enough for a life …. But no …

Writing , writing with out fear because what you write young master is not based in anger but based in the only course a TRUE MAN could do … the course of searching for the best for his FAMILY ,,, protective GORILLA ….hmmm to just be come violent ? well the net return on the investment of Voilence is not good . ahhhhhh

But hat about the old wisdom of and EYE for an EYE ….. hmmmm in fact Granma used to do thing just like with the kids some times to hekp the young ones learn to seee the effects of what they are doing just in case the kids DO NOT REALY UNDERSTAND ….. human adults do it to other adults … in many ways ,,,, the old SO there … see if you like it thing ! ….. hmmmmmm sometimes it maybe all that your inner animal can come up with ,,, but why do it , because sometimes it is the only way you can do , it ,,, it being anything OTHER THAN SUBMIT ,

Submission is not your nature young master ….. those years ago in that time of stress , when after not being able to get counseling appt for the family unit etc etc etc ,,, I called the government for help DCF ! ahhhhhhh what a lovely nightmare of subtle contro they were ,,, the threat the use of taking away my kids …… taking away my kids because you the government took them AWAY because I called you ? for hekp as was recorded in the phone call ( LUCKLY ) AHHHH so when I wieled the sword of the pen , and the eyes of the governors office came down on the local POWERFUL …. The local female control based network …. They threatened this MAN , the caveman searching for away to help his family ….. because he HAD BEEN LIED to by the world and told that A FAIRY TALE was real ! this cave stuggled in every way a good cave man wouiild to find answers to create SMILES ….. AND AS HISTORY HAS SHOWN ,,, the brave do DIE sometimes defending the cave ….. if I feared death then I would never have lived thelife I have the jobs I chose or even the recreations ….

Write young master ,,, write , write .. write …. If your intent is for the good in the end ….. then to not write is to live like a coward and face 1000 deaths of your spirit in EACH SUBMISSION . ( now understand shit for brains ……. It can go what seems like in the short term to be terribly wrong ,,,, but dumbass that is warfare my friend … not with pains … that is the fear of fighting off th pack of wolves with a spear at the mouth of the cave in protection of what is you … your real you … DNA ) ahhhhh so today is still wield my sword day after …… and you cut by it . bleed your thinking your programming and when you heal I hope the action of thinking may create a new stronger and better YOUNG MASTER . ( oooh dcf gave back my kids asap but in the end so that they would not be destroyed by continued struggle with their mom and granma ….. I did the whole Wisdom of Solomon and cutting the baby better the baby is alive and with someone else than TORN apart …. Can not say it still does not hurt ? and that I write so that you … young master my be able to think outside of box , come up with your new stronger better ideas not my words but your deepest of inner wisdoms …… I beli8ev in that inner cave man the harem animal …… the GOOD MAN in you dipshit ! )

No comments: