Monday, November 26, 2007

you are right

You are right
Young master , I wonder when is it correct to proclaim yourself as a MASTER , a spiritual master or a sexual MASTER ,,, when what criteria is really the RIGHT critieria , WHO SHOULD JUDGE on the pages about starting an INSTUINCTUALISM groups I talk about you being , what you are a POV a point of view of infinity of the Tao ,,, for no one can explainor understand the all expecially not with this lil brain this limit of matter …. Now to gain from the Tao to gain understanding of 1 gift like the christains talk about ,, to exhibit one form of power maybe thru Rieke , or Tia Chi or manifesting $ is to concentrate on a 1 aspect of a many aspected thing of which you see a special point of view which I can not know about unless you have the guts to explain the point of view that you see …….. HEY you are a master of that point of view …

I think about how are you feeling young master being that some of who read my shit are youths ,,, what is your life , I have my era my things that are real for my point of view of my experience due to the inportant things in my life as of today , kije my girlfriend , my daughter at home my kids with their mom’s ,,, those things are important to me ,,, but you young master , with no things important except your own new ADVENTURE …. I talk from just memeory not the reality of being like you … sure I love going to the festivals like the BUZZ BAKE SALE this coming saturuday and being with you , but I can not feel your life like I used to . I can talk about the future of the ROCKS you throw up in the air , try to tell you they will fail , because you throew them up thinking believing in a fairy tale of LOVE ….. ( what is really love …. What is fairy tale that makes us feel so warm and fuzzy that druged effect ? )
Hey dipshit you will still feel that warmth that drugged effect in your fifitles heill in your 60’s 70’s 80’s as ling as you are alive those drugs will course thur your blodd , the morphine of endorphine …..stimulated by dream states … by fairy tale …

But is instinctualism love less ,, drugg based ? no of course not but like any drug that you want the high to last ,,, in a bleenced life the high is not so completely high ….. but if you learn to enjoy the subltlness of a good high you do not need to poisin yourself to get a good buzzzz …. Liieke drinking a beer vs a 6 pak ….. I used drink beer by the case when I was 20 now I catch the same buzz form 1 beer …

Master ,, in sex , well that actually is easy in that you dumbass get a hard on , that is something that musted be masterfully used , to be aimed , to be forced , into a PUSSY … into a pussy that is willinga dn , is being presented in a submissive posture ….. on her back legs spread in Presentation or on her knees like a puppy again , in a psoture of …….FUCK ME …. PLEASE ….. so the perjaoritve feelings that word gives you are really the MIND FUCK of your programing instead of the truth of humanity ….

The ancient sages knew that words were the poisin of the mind the tool for greeed and mind control …. See years agao we our ancestors … sold their freedoms (your mental freedoms ) so they could have a chance to become powerful!!! Also ,… be a maybe not ROYAL but atleast to work in or around the castle or the Pharoh or Empereor …. To become important in religons by being a monk or , even in the tribes to learn 1 aspect of natural MAJIC … to show power ! and there by be important ,,, when did we lose the 1 in the 1 feeling with our planet ….. every baby is born with that idea it is part of the all it does not understand you are he are different beings ….. hmmmmmm it is our nature to still feel the I – in - I … of the being who cme here to feel what it is like to have a human POINT OF VIEW of the Tao ……

Ok now how does building 3 single family homes change things well it is a real ,,,,,, ALTERNATIVE statement … for fucking real you will not be like any of your friends , GOOD .. out of the competive mix when it comes to pussy …… now building SIMPLICTY ,,,,, why not , when you understand if we stupid americams would only embrace the idea of gas mileage then there would be no reason to import oil and then the revenues of Islam would stop ( the owrlds largest market and the market will basically collaspe you lose ½ your income you have to cahgne yourlife style ) that means no cash of EXTRA stuff … like ? supporting Jihad ……. You dipshit can make the statement , build you can build a life for yourself so different that compared to bthe fancy painted car , the louder sound system , the more comples tatoo ,,,, the louder pipes on your bike ,,,, to femalew who will give you a better time less ,,, headaches … they will see . your compound ,,, if you let them …. And you have NO BILLS NO STRESS all you got is time to work at a job a you LIKE and time to go fishing , and time to FUCK ….. and when the ideas of kids come along ..

Well yesterday , I walked my 18 month old boy along the river we sat down in the wavelet and played with the sand we threw rocks , ran toddled … watched birds LAUGHED LAUGHED AND LAUGHED …… we lived like humans.
( not like consumer robots )

No comments: