Friday, November 30, 2007

WAKE THE NIEGHBORS

Wake the nieghbors

Young master , hmmmm how to put this into words ,, the idea that the wrods themselves are the problem , yet of course not the problem ,, the idea of living in paradox . in the Teddy bear meditation where I attempt to bring you into the infintie state of mind the ending is basically the experience of JUST BEING paradox ….

Where you find paradox you find power …. So what power is nto something to hoard to go after it is something to give away , in that giving you find …… that happiness

Ok dipshit what is it about DOM sex that you love so much ,,, and she ;oves so much that she starts to PRAY to GOD ,, I love how Wayne Dyer brings up this point he idi it like 15 years ago ,,, how girls when really deeply sexuality ENGROSSED , start to repeat OHHH MY GOD …. OOOOH! MY GOD …..

And dipshti what happens to you ? your dick gets harder you feel stronger better , this is SEX ! wake the nieghbors baby get loud I am feeling PROUD . ( it is for me a laugh and embarasemement , to hear the nieghbors last night turn on the radio to drown out Deb’s PRAYERS …… now this must be the real ,,,, whole – istic prayer of the animal kingdom ….. where MIND BODY AND SPRIRIT are in EQUAL – LIBRIUM …….

AND THE LOUDER SHE GETS THE HARDER I WANT TO FUCK HER , except when I stip so to get past that CUMMM feeeling so I can fuck her back to screaming again and agina and …….. ahhhhhhh living real life .

But last nights good sex started with two things … one is the tool of poisin , of chemical recreation … of BEER . when you stop drininkg dumbass those 2 lil’ glasses of beer from a bar well they have the equal punch to the 2 six paks of before …. And that allowed for the expression by accedent of hidden strress … stress I would not voice regularly because I would not want ther to feel STRESS because of my love for her ,,,, I like seeing her smile ….

The protective nature of the male gorilla ….. not the begging of the male Bonobo to the hierarchail female group . SUPPLICATION …. Check out the ideas of WWW.SPEEDSEDUCTION.COM …. To understand the pathological trance state of male dating supplication – s ..

But due to the effects of the poisin I engaged in talk , to levels of enotionality I would regualry not explore with her , since my intetn tis to provide for her stablity and happiness and to open doors of emotins of course opens doors to PROBLEMS and MIS UNDERSTANDING etc etc .

Now last night theidea of the “ BRING A Dildoe TO Church “ was the starting topic …. She wants me to succeeed and thinks that a stranger to ME , coming into the meeting room and being greeted by a Dildoe o stuck to the Podium to the talbe … well that may freak people out so much they may not stay for the whole hour , in fact leave before staying ,,, since we humans do … JUDGE THE BOOK BY THE …… COVER . well the cover ,may be a dildoe on the table at a Spiritual meeting ,,, spiritual … in the idea that people who may come , because of advertising ALONE … come because of their preconcieved ideas ofwhat is TAO – ism ……the whole yin and yang , male female magic bullshit ( the development of 500 AD not of the shamanism root sof Tao – ism )

That lead to discussing relationahips …. And well since I am in that FLUX … position I know that I will be homelss by may , shopping for land building 3 tents … a new career and market ….. and loving Deb and hearing her say …. If I am not happy I will leave ….. God knows I will miss her ,,, but my honest desire is her happiness . I know I will be ahppy in her choice to explore other relationships life choices etc …… my greed for her happiness to be DEPENDANT on my actions …. MY GREED , the greed of ADAM ! … the greed of the MALE goriilla … to create the happiness and stablity so that the female gorilla wants to FUCK . she in reality does start the whole FOREPALY process by , coming over to him in a certain way with a certain touch …. And submissiveness …. Very very very huuman like …. Or are we gorilla like ? why juge them based on US ,, remember we are the fuckedup animal the only animal the created TORTURE waterbaording and tazers etc … that kills to GENECIDAL levels …. Why should be human be the STANDARD .

When I know that you believe deeply that your pet your dog or cat has a soul ,,,, has a personality , and feels ENJOYMENT …. So why would not a complex animal like Gorilla also in nature in harmony also not … be living a life of choice and ENJOYMENT

Can you get those ideas dipshit?

So back to last night …. My stress …. The constant hearing of the happiness of the 1 on 1 ,,, love story …. In songs in the people around us ,,, who it seems that only 1 couple is a good exa,ple at the present minute , yet I see only the outside of the house ….. how many times have I seen happy familys , and then later … hear about the divorce and say ‘ THEY SEEMED SO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER ? “ ……. PLUS of course the years of my own porgraming which are being reprogrameed ….. it takes 10 percnet of the time to reprogram a mind as it did to program it , so that means for me 4 years of retraining … and I have already 2 years in after writing my own book .. starting my own re programing ,,, the old dog new tricks …. Well it just takes time to break non functioning old habits .

I do it for my own happinesss ,,, for hers ( deb ) she is realyy happy spending time with her girls friends , now to get it so that her girlsfriends are my wives ,,, sex partners , that sex again is mainly my sex partner but of course we are friends …. Yet her main emeotional support freindshihp will be coming now from her girls friends and I am what I like to be ,,, that male who protects and FUCKS …. PrOtects … changing light bulbs , unloading the trailer etc … opening doors …. And FUCKING .

BUT WITH THREE girls who are thiere own best friends …. Why?

Why? Why can not the male be the best friend ,,, why can not the FAIRY TALE work ? my programing keep asking me , myself that question . so I believe she Deb is also in the stress of asking herself that question ,,,, why can he not just be HAPPY ? with only ME ! like that other couple …. The 1 in 99 HEB couple ,,, ( heb … highly evovled beings ) …. They are not ….. the average , the are that 20 percnet of marriages that work ….. I am so cool with that … I hope it lasts . but for the vast majority ……. The fairy tale is just that a great , sweet sticky feeling all goooey and lovey dovey … love story . that will end up ….. as it has always ENDED .

While the lesson of nature goes on for us to learn from …. So learn form it you STUPID MOTHERFUCKING ASsHOLE … excuse my french . why do you think that being human is so fucking special when you start learning to evovle you in reality become more like the animal kingdom …… hmmmm PARADOX ?

No comments: