Sunday, November 4, 2007

a picture of a dick


A picture of my dick

Young Master , so many things are to you inner mind displays of pictures of your dick …. I was checking out a new reader who clicks a bunch of blogs … and what was his foto … his fucking dick … and some sort of intro .. as to say to the girls who he hopes my click on his page …LOOK I HAVE A DICK ….. YO! DIPSHIT WELL ALL HAVE dicks … THE GIRLS ALREADY KINDA KNOW THAT …. And the size well they can fun being played with by a finger your dick is bigger than a finger I am sure so if you fuck well with all the other build ups of anticiapation and play she will lust for your dick ,,, because ,,, welll once her inner animal her INSTINCT is aroused she needs the feeling of pentration , by some thing lager than the TEASE of a finger and even more inportant dipshit is your yoour presence ,, even the hormone communcation we each send and receive thru smells of SEX ….. but back to displays of your dick

I have this hippy heart I never left my roots …. So , I have been digging that I may be able to buy a SMART car here in the US , but mercedes raised the Pricew form 10k ro 16 in one year after seeing that America will pay for the car …. GREED ….. it is worth 10 , 16 is just ego … so I find the TANGO a 3 wheeled car … most fucking cool1…. 80 MPG … dipshit ½ our oil comes from inports , these people go to muslim churches , they give 10 percent to their church like christains do , and then that money gets fummented over time to extremem Religious people ,…. AL queda and such ,,,, so !/2 of the mony you spend at the gas bump supports the buyiing of guns and training and computers and shit that we spend billions to fight against …. STUPID WE ARE FUCKING STUPID SHEEP ! your car get 20 mpg ,,,,, if you got 80 mpg we would not buy oil from them ,, end of the CASH SUPPLY ,, end of their war ./… over done they go back to living in the sand , fucking camels and drink their fucking oil ….

So at the festival where my Deb is selling her Tye Dye , I show the foto of my next TRANSPORTATION ,,, not ego not a foto of my dick … somehting big to Impress the girls …. NO something to take me from point A to point B . car my working tools , with a trailer hitch so that I can get shit at home depot when needed … 2 seats ( 1 for a girl who has a brain not an empty purse who wants me to BUY HER KISS ) and what do the males say … what is the concern that they all bring up eventually usaaly within about 4 topics , was SEX … that lil’ thing is not … NOT a chick magnet ,,, FUCK GLOBAL WARMING fuck the war ,,, fuck everything else ,,, their car must first and formost be A CHICK MAGNET …….. ohhhhh I am so FUCKING proved RIGHT !!!!!! over and over

Later that night these same guys would hang aroung talking looking a the pretty ass walking by …… and they would do the hole HYE BABY YO BABY thing mainly about 30 seconds after the girl has walked beyond ear shot … after she could not hear them talk about how preetty she is … so that the male would not have to think about his next thing he would say …… our dating rituals are not INSTINCTUAL in any way … the shit I have written over and over I see the PROOF ,,, the stresses of the 1 on 1 couples ,, the single frustations of the single males and the females ,,,,, even the poewer aspect of the hot single 20 something female who does not want commmitment who in essencs with each man she dates she trains the weakness into the culture ,, the weak male he eventually will hate , she creates her own future hell ……. The begging of pussy of the buying of pussy ……

Not a MASTER….. a dom male responsible male , a protective harem male

Well here is the foto of the tango ……. What is your choice dipshit , I once had an astro van about 10 years a go to hold all my tools and a small pick up , then went to a smaller car , then to a Kia Rio …. Each time finding that I could run my company buy learning to bring what was needed from inventory … and I had plenty of spance for my daily supplys … ow I will go eaven fucking SMALLER … and I know my CREATIVE MIND , will supply me with the solutions I need to make an 80 mpg car work plus it cost only 6k and change brand new out the fucking door …. Being so new and eco cool it will be GREAT ADVERTISING for my company … win after fucking win after fucing win ….. but you think it is all about bigger louder … the progarming of the economy … buy buy buy

Pictures of a fucking dick ……….

No comments: