Saturday, November 17, 2007

Warped blame

Warped blame


Young master ,,,,, if you get to this place then you better understand , it will happen over and oever ,,, I believe it is that instinct of … protecting the territory , yet in the complex nature of the ecomonoy we live in ,,, it becomes WARPED ….. and I believe we males feel this ,,,, whether we will admit it or not …
Ok here is the idea ,,, I am fucking mad at my cell phone company ,,,, but I like you put on this image to the gilr in my life to my kids … I feel this expectation of myself to live up to certain things .. like providing for my family their lifestyle …. But even for me ( I am just a working guy in an inflationary econony ) there is cash pressures … so I am all stressed about wanting to be in more control of my cash flow . instead of being at the mercy of some fucking corperation , that seems to have changed my billing by a third ….. but for me to control my own destiny means that I will have to have the memebers of my family also feel … the out flow of cash …. When before they could just no thnk ……..

Money is one of the biggest ( even writing this for me can be a problem because I know that my girl may … may read it ,, and that may lead to stress , and I do not want stress … the over and over … habit we all have of wanting to keep the happy happy going even though there is a deep inner problem …. Growning that dipshit will eventually express itself in WARPED BLAME ) problems money in the stats is the problem couples argue or feel stress about …. But in reality it is not the money really as it is the DEEPER MOTIVES . the reason of human confusions ….

You the male wanting to be the Territory providing male …. Again listen to Dr. Gray of Venus and mars how hes says over and over give a man the opourutunity to do something to provide to show his nature and SUCCEED and he will want to do more ……. But when he feels like failulre ,,, over time the continueing feeling of failure will drive him into escape …… dipshit does feeling of beer or good smoke feel better than real life ,,, why ? do you like be high ? ever think about it dumbass ,, it is not just a social thing …. It is not natural or instinctual if you rmemeber the whole idea that a high animal is a very easy kill that animal would not have survived his DNA would have died with him

And with the total amount of pressures from worka nd the amount of payouts , the stress to be social often in excess that is natural for athe male animal …. When stress builds …. You see the thing you love providing for as your passion for life as being the CAUSE of the stress … when in reality it is your own PRIDE ….. but tha pride is you the animal self

Tuff place to be ,,, it is why i talk BOUT INSTINCTUALISM … the idea of providing what you said you would ,,,, the home energy food … and oppurutunity … in the form on a car … then allowing the girls to build the rest ,, and honstly dipshit girls were desigined evolved to create , they are very smart and capapble .. especially while in a family who is living to support the grwoth and best ofr everyone …….. ? while sharing you ? hey their choice ,,,,,? It does sound weird but that is what alternative is about .

Last thing dipshit I must start exploring is your passion your reason for living and how without that with out you admitting that this deep inner thing is not respected that your fucked-up-ness gets bigger ……… and that deep feeling dumbass is instinctual ….. that gorilla in you that is saying something is wrong something does not make sense there are stresses beyond stresses … and this is unanatural no matter what the professional says …

No comments: