Friday, June 20, 2008

skill set

Skill set

Well young master this starts book 3 of instinctualism theme blogs and it has bee about 2 weeks since I wrote anything …. It was as if I had said all that I needed to say about the Eve spirit realy , the observations are al written , of course new things happens but it is just the same THEME in different details ,,,,

But lately for me it has been bout my attention being divided and doing some real working on the compound ,,,, now the architect that has been a learning about MYSELF experience ….. again I will refere to mares and venus books the observations of Dr..Gray …. When he said that men do not ask for help or derections for a reason , to do that is to asdmit my in abliltiy ,,, and that does not GELL with the nature the instinct of the SILVER BACK …. He does not refer to gorillas drgray that is ….

So for me to search out a professional brings me into a position of not being in control some one else has something over me….. well at least they can think they do , remember I OR YOU ARE THE PURCHASER OF THEIR …….. SERVICE …. But all the same I can find myself sometimes when deal ing with professional wether thye are doctors or lawyers or engeers ,,, ic an find myself , forgetting my own WANTS AND ACCEPTING THEIR LIMITED thinking.

I want to to think about hamburgers , there is mcD. And burger king and wendy and checkers and fudruckers and and in my town there is a steak house called peters who has a hamburger ,….. thank god there is many types of things of ways to make a hamburger ,,, thatnk god the kitchen on the universe is LARGE …. Well mcD has a 59 cent burger and double chees e for a buck ….. and the prices and styles go on from there till I had a burger which was still a burger at Peters ofr $20.00 ….. think about transportation you can walk , you can ride a bike $100, get a scooter $899 , get a kia $10,000 a chevy or taoyato $25,000 , bently $100,000 astin martin $200,000 all take you from point a to point b ….

When you are searching for directions answers to wuestions that you know ,,, you , youself accept that you do not have all the answeres and you look for answers ….. well the SELLER of the anwers has his own agenda ,,,, $ money or power which is $

It is like the silver back and the strange male ,,,,, if for some reason the siver back needs something from the strange male …NO FIGHT WILL TAKE PLACE …. But because they live in a simpler life where everything they need is available and specialized inforantion is not VALUED …… when the strange male comes ….. the silver back blusters shows his good form , the stranger can tell it is NOT WORTH DIEING OVER PUSSY ….. becaue animals know in the end fights lead to the weakness of both ,,,, on average a bluster and good show is enough to avoid any real fight . go to mating behavior www.instinctualism.org

We are not that simple we have LAWS And Building inspectors and regulations and hoopps to jump thru …… but like each resutrant of car maker ,,,, EACH PROFESSIONAL …. As has their own SPECIALITY , of flavor od doint things ,,, even in my trade of window washing ,e ach of us get the window clean but the level of that clan can vary and the charges and levels of service can vary …. I my self am a Dennys not to fucking fancy ….. yet profitable.

So out of 3 arichtcts visits ,,,,,, I am getting the taste that these guys who desgn regulary for the so.florida market are steeped in the CBS construction ideas ,,,, even the 1 qho haS AND OFF GRID DREAM OF HIS OWN ,,, has designed it to CONQUER NATURE .. instead of be nature …. His pv’s are the best his construction is fansitic his ideas are sound , but they are not MINE …. And he says well teach a snew skill set ….. teach how to lay block intead of assemble simple repeativive stick built themes …. But it is so much more than that . just a new skill set ,,, all of their desgns are THIERS ….. THESE SALEMSN …. Are not truly understanding the them of SERVICE and hence my few 1000’s in fees will not go to them for their drawings ….. and I continue my search for …. A service minded person . to tweak my plans ….. human housing at www.isntinctualism.org

It is like when I am asked how do you clean a window so perfectly , I tell them ,, who ever exactly how to do it and the theory and science behind it , for idea about positive and negative ioninzation onwards ,, why give away secrets …. Do I not sell those secretsl like any PROFESSIONAL …? Yes and no ….. I sell service . and practice and proven skills ……

I am legally aloowed to draw my own house plans ,,,,, and have them rejected over and over ….. I can try to cook a hamburger like PETTERS STEAK HOUSE ….. I can buy some metal and rubber and build a car ……

Now who do you like doing business with young master some one who wants to keep you in the DARK and guide you into very limited ideas ….. their ideas ,,,? To places and themes where they can also get ADD ON SALES COMISSIONS? Or some one who has pride int hier service enough to be honestl and helpful ?

See , I brought with me examples of others who are doing things like mine ,,,, I know thiere are other engeers out there who build from packed earth and bails of hay …. So my drawings are POSSIBLE they just need the DETAILS that his specialized PRACTISE and learning can give to MY WANTS ….. ahh now to find the right arichitect. …..it is things like this that are keeping me from writing .

Things like now unless I am there …. Will you get any closer to getting fucked by him ….. unless I am ther to WATCH …. She said , to her girlfriend . and I realized ,, the greed oand control of EVE ,,, ther is no friendship there that is ALPHA EVE controlling and cercing things once more ,,, living in fear and greed .

No comments: