Wednesday, June 25, 2008

panties on the nightstand

Panties on the night stand

Young master I do not want to focus on the unwanted aspects of life I have done enough writing about them , yet it is from understanding the unwanted the the commitment to created a FORM of the wanted will come from , on the five steps page what is first what has tocome first and that is understanding www.instinctualism.org/5steps.html what is nto wanted in your life …..

I know I have written events like these before ,,,, but as they are here and graphic again the writing of them is to provide you with the understanding , the ROCK WILL CONTINUE TO FALL … amd it is ok that is the nature of rocks you can find happiness playing with rocks just understand the nature of things and find the silver lning in WHAT IS …
And what is … is that I do not want to tease myself with the smell of fresh panties …..in fact for the last year I have not realy enjoyed them for I know it is just a tease , I get my morning fuck ( luckly is has gotten better as she has once more been enjoying the activity no lnger just fucking me to PROVIDE SERVICE …. But getting into it for her own pleasure …ahhh nuch better for ,,, I can bank on a 50/50 of having her in a desiring mood after her 3 beers on thurday night … it is 50/50 that she will have a baby buzz on and lay playfully on her back and spread the lips of her pussy in ..invitation to me to play with it get her all hot and bothered …. NOW REMEMBER THE FIRST YEAR that event happened 4 times a day .

Now day to day , it is ( and this is not bad this is just what it is , and all I want is to be that male who in the beginning and now still loves to open doors for her to look at her with ADORING EYES . the protective gorilla male who does not RAPE but waits for his harem of girls to want his SEX when they want his sex ,,, mating behavior page of www.instinctualism.org)
It is my nipples hurt ,
I have a back ache
I have a meeting to go to
I am sore from working out
Let watch a movie
Ihave a head ache of course still occurs
Sun burns to etc etc etc
The list of things that my proactive loving male side hears as reasons why we should not have sex and will not have sex …that list is vast and constant ,

So for me to TEASE myself with fresh panites is just aht A TROTURE why would I do that to myself. The FAILED EXPECATIONS of having sex and playtime when I get home … as the days became ,,, 1 in 5 no playtime , to 3 out of 5 no playtime , to 6 of 10 not playtime ,, to 8 or 10 days no playtime , the NEGATIVE expectations ,,, made it so that I I understood to TEASE my self WITH PASSION is just unhealthy for me …. The building of pressure that will just have to be SUBDUED ignored hopefully released in the morning , and as that changed it was released with amorning jack off just in case the morning fuck did not cummm.

Because honestly I would rather have NO fuck than a fuck of SERVICE …. Becaue then I am in certain ways no LOVING her giving her pleasure but hurting her …. And that is in constract to my deep inner animal nture .
as the realtioanhip ages it is not that you lose your desire for her , your SUB C> picks up on all the NO’s and does what It must to suirvie this life style which is unnatural for the DAN animal inside you , the HAREM NATURE OF the human ape / gorilla … which even our penis shows by itself shape that is is relted to the HAREM aminal of gorilla . more than the pencil dick of the chimp who forns no bods at all …. The gorilla is the family animal .

in the dating training pages the guru talks about supplicating well , in NATURE the gorilla does not supplicate for he has many girls who will search out his affection as the girls feels the DESIRE ,, and I like it better when I fucking a girl who WANTS ME TO FUCK her . the harem is not a cynicns of control EXCEPT when the eve spirit sees it as such , if the eve nature is greedy to control the sperm flow of that male making sure it only is represented thru her offspring.

But this waiting for you firl friend to be in the mood is a two edged sword because in time she starts to think you are not coming on to her because she is not attractive when in fact the whole event got started because she was expressing her won ANIMAL DNA ….. the dan of an HAREM female who does not HAVE …have to ….. use sex like a DIPOLMATIC PASS to live in the chimp bonoboo world … of rape. No the harem female is comfortable saying NO in many ways and expecting the good loving DOM protective gorilla to still love her protect her go to work for her and her OFFSPRING ( their kids , her from the previous dom of the harem , or the grand babys from the older silver back ,, the adoptive nature ) his work is protection and territory stabilization . his pay is the giving of pleasure ,, rmeber ALL FEMALES HAVE CLITS….. WHY? Do you think sex is not fun for the animal world and only the recreation of humans when the evidence is to the contray ! understand the unwanted then you will no longer resent it but , enjoy it for it’s BEST aspects .. and design events to come that will be even better .

No comments: