Thursday, February 7, 2008

white sticky cummm

White sticky cumm

Young master that white stuff that cummms out of the end of your dick , makes the most fanstastic thing in your life …. The events that create that white sticky stuff are fun the girl you will enjoy making the white sticky stuff with I hope is your very very very good friend some one you realy realy realy like so much that her happiness is in reality more important that your love for her ! ( stick that idea in your brain )

What doe3s white hot sticky cummm make , well it makes babies ! and last night I gott to enjoy one of the few more weeks I will have with my lil’est one close by , he is not quite yet 2 years old , not even two ,,,, and yesterday evenings visit her slept the whole time ( he has a cold ) like so many times before when I bring him home and taken him out of his car seat for his few hours of visit with his Daddy , he cuddles up into my arms tucks his head under my china nd beard and goes straight off to sleep before I can even carry him inside , and like the first day I met this FANSTATIC thing my white stuff made , back when he was about 8 months old , he curled up on my chest and slept his visti away ,,,, with me singing the same lullabyes that I sang to his two older brothers and one older sister ,,, who all spent many a nap on Daddy’s belly being a belly booskie ……..

That is what you cum is good for , but will your fanstatic thing live the life like you ,,, was your family dysfunctional? Like the average? Were your parents stressed , was mom nuts having to be responsible all the time ,,,, the benefits of the sisterhood of a poly family … was there ecomininc stress because your parents were slave to THiNGS , ? was there much worse going ? was there divorces also , fitghts , and that feeling of being ripped apart by your love and loyality to one parent of the other ?

Oooooh the fairy tale of love ! for 99 out of 100 the above to some great extent is reality …….. this is love? I would rather realy realy realy like someone very very very MUCH , than to hurt them with my love .

So for a few short more weeks I enjoy my fantastic thing ,my son ,,, then I go ahead of him to create the ALTERNTIVE FOR HIM and his brothers , for his sisters also …… the choice the evidence trail that he can follow ,,, if his FREEDOM OF CHOICE leads him that way … or her way ……. I seel my piece of the Jesne beach post card leave a profitable business to , start from stratch ,,,, once more . to prove to him JUST DO IT ! .

Nothing I hate more young master than to hear you tell me that NO ONE WILL ……… GIVE YOU A JOB ! …. Like I telll you over and over fuck the begging! For you also young master I go out once more to prove something . and you will read about it and have to say to yourself that you are not man enough to complete with this old man ? huh? Is that what you want ? to be less than than ME ? I think not ! I still have more faith in you than you have in yourself young master ! dumbass!

Dipshit , my friend when you call my house and you say that you are interested in the Tao ,,,,,, I wonder what your espectation is in using the WORD …. Like getting the job , like buying the land like building an laternative life style with new hopes and goals for the total family unit ….. it has to do with the thinking you do , and your EXPECTATIONS …. See the Tao is just a word it is a word for the spirit the majic of the scientific word INFINITY …. I gotta get you to FEEL again Abraham-Hicks mumbo jumbo …. But the pearls of the guidance in your feelings , and thinking for yourself not limiting your thoughts because of the PRGRAMED shoulds you have been filled with by people like your friends and media … an parents if you truly have interest in the TAO , then think for yourself for a while do not follow me , read , plan dream ,,, FEEL ,, truthfully FEEL what is in you!

Realize how much things like SMILES , really mean to you , then realize that creating smiles builds that good feeling in you , the pride of doing something that creates smiles , is what you really like to do ! and the easier fastest way to change that idea into money is to realize the idea of a service industry job ! which will mean you will have to let go of the EGO of whay your friends will think …….. whay your friends will think ,,, it is time to GROW UP out of the teens years , that animal JUVENILE STATE . where young males band together before the create their personel territory that the females will judge them on and choose who they will settle with for their life and mating …. For LOVE …. Where is the Tao in this ,, it is everywhere in it!

No comments: